Ride Tommorow (10th) At Vic

Postby The Pretender on Mon 9/Apr/07 8:58pm

Is anyone keen to join me and flyboy for a DH ride tommorow at Vic park??

we would appreciate a local to ride with and show us around :thumbsup:
The Pretender
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby NightKid on Mon 9/Apr/07 9:21pm

I have accreditation from 10am till 11am, after that I can do a run to show you around but my legs are buggered from 4 days consecutive riding - so I'll probably piss off and leave you guys to it...
NightKid
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Postby mtb_sloth on Mon 9/Apr/07 9:24pm

might have a spare couple of seats, depending on wether i can get the van running. PM me your number and I'll txt you if it's all go
mtb_sloth
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Postby shinymunkey on Mon 9/Apr/07 9:27pm

hey nic u mind if i tag along for a bit. i wanna try out rajs huckster tomorro b4 i ride it in DH
shinymunkey
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Postby mtb_sloth on Mon 9/Apr/07 9:32pm

yeah, need to get a radiator and fit it to the van then it should be all go.
*fingers crossed*
mtb_sloth
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Postby snr_merv on Tue 10/Apr/07 1:33am

mtb_sloth wrote: yeah, need to get a radiator and fit it to the van then it should be all go.
*fingers crossed*

Hmmmm... give me a text/PM, I might con my mate into coming shuttling for a few hours, would have a few spare seats!
snr_merv
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby PowderPuffer on Tue 10/Apr/07 9:16am

If anyone is heading up give me a buzz, I'll try get Lis up there to have a rideski too :)
PowderPuffer
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby PowderPuffer on Tue 10/Apr/07 11:26am

so Vaughans up there now shuttling, if any out of towners happen to read this and want a local to show them around, just look for his car - it has SNR taped onto the bonnet :)
PowderPuffer
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Canterbury | Canterbury University MTB Club | Christchurch | Clubs | Cycling | Middle South Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions - Latest Posts