Richard Leacock Fundraising

Postby Melissa_Theuriau on Sun 7/Jun/09 8:38pm

"Hey guys, my names Richard Leacock and I have been selected to represent New Zealand the 2009 World Downhill Mountain Bike Championships. After some promising results in the national series I have secured a position in the team and after last year’s world champs giving me a flat tyre, I am determined to give my best shot this time round.

I'm going to Canada before hand to race in the two world cups in Montreal, to get in some practice and see what I can accomplish. I have no money so I have to do some serious fundraising to get where I want to go. I’ve come up with a few ways to raise money including people from my school doing performances and the old sausage sizzles. I’m also selling these wicked tee-shirts, they have a cool design on the front of a person racing downhill with glowing eyes and a few words on the back "proudly sponsoring.... 30 bucks a tee (including shipping) and 20 goes to my cause. Check them out on:

Trade me: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Sports/Cycling ... 713192.htm

Vorb: search.php?t=96662&sf=msg_only&keywords=%2Brichard++%2Bleacock++

my website: http://www.Leacockracing.com

If I can sell 240 t-shirts then this will pay for my air fares, if I sell 25 t-shirts, this will cover my insurance with Bikenz, if I sell 6 t-shirts, I might get myself a new set of race tyres. Please New Zealand, help me out! Buy a t-shirt! I’ve got all sizes in men’s and woman sizes.

If you are interested in donating or sponsoring me for these events, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Richard Leacock
richardleacock@hotmail.com
117300-0283016-00”
richie_FRONT.jpg
RICHIE_BACK.jpg
RICHIE_TEE_FRONT.jpg
RICHIE_TEE_BACK.jpg
002.jpg
Melissa_Theuriau
"Vorb News Reader"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Canada | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | News | North America | Regions | Wellington | Wellington Region - Latest Posts