Postby propster on Sat 7/May/05 3:21pm

AarowNZ wrote:
propster wrote:
AarowNZ wrote:
propster wrote:Fucking disgrace, I thought our city was better than that.


meh, theres crime everywhere.


Yeh i geuss we can't really complain, it's not as bad as some places in the world.


Yea, i've heard some pretty bad stories in South Auckland, my Aunt and Uncle got nearly everything stolen from there house, not just the big stuff like TVs and Playstations but Pots, pans plates etc, all probably gonna come up at the Otara Flee Market..

Fucking burglars.. :hmmm:


DAMN, that sucks.
propster
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Postby Dougal on Tue 17/May/05 6:08pm

Update

Today Burglar #2 had his day in court. Due to his early guilty plea, he was let of with only 12 months prison. :D

Burglar #1 has yet to plead in court.
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Clarky on Tue 17/May/05 6:13pm

Good shit. :)
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 3 months

Postby Slim on Tue 17/May/05 6:50pm

Dougal wrote:Update

Today Burglar #2 had his day in court. Due to his early guilty plea, he was let of with only 12 months prison. :D

Burglar #1 has yet to plead in court.



12 months of ass raping, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :D
Slim
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Clarky on Tue 17/May/05 6:54pm

Print out some nice jail-rape stories, and post them to him in jail! :lol:
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 3 months

Postby Dougal on Tue 17/May/05 7:00pm

Slim wrote:
Dougal wrote:Update

Today Burglar #2 had his day in court. Due to his early guilty plea, he was let of with only 12 months prison. :D

Burglar #1 has yet to plead in court.



12 months of ass raping, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :D


The police mentioned that this one also fits the description of someone who stole several laptops and ipods from student flats around the uni last year. I wonder if they can pin that on him to "supersize" his stay. :cool:
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby pushbikerider on Tue 17/May/05 7:07pm

Slim wrote:
Dougal wrote:Update

Today Burglar #2 had his day in court. Due to his early guilty plea, he was let of with only 12 months prison. :D

Burglar #1 has yet to plead in court.



12 months of ass raping, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :D


sadly though really its 6 maybe 9 months of upskillling, watching sky and all on the taxpayer
pushbikerider
User avatar
"Gone Riding.........."
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby Clarky on Tue 17/May/05 7:14pm

pushbikerider wrote:
Slim wrote:
Dougal wrote:Update

Today Burglar #2 had his day in court. Due to his early guilty plea, he was let of with only 12 months prison. :D

Burglar #1 has yet to plead in court.



12 months of ass raping, couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :D


sadly though really its 6 maybe 9 months of upskillling, watching sky and all on the taxpayer

And doing hard weights and dreaming of visiting Dougal.... :cry:
Clarky
User avatar
Member for: 16 years 3 months

Postby Dougal on Wed 1/Jun/05 4:47pm

Update:

Burlgar #1 went up for trial last week. His black list includes, possession and cultivation of marajuana, drink driving (5th time), burglary (twice) and something else.

He got 12 months plus some alcohol course. Strange that he got the same punishment as the other guy but did soo much more. Concurrent sentences suck.

$500ish reparation which should see newspaper money trickling in for the next 8 years.
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Reuben on Wed 1/Jun/05 4:49pm

Dougal wrote:Update:

Burlgar #1 went up for trial last week. His black list includes, possession and cultivation of marajuana, drink driving (5th time), burglary (twice) and something else.

He got 12 months plus some alcohol course. Strange that he got the same punishment as the other guy but did soo much more. Concurrent sentences suck.

$500ish reparation which should see newspaper money trickling in for the next 8 years.
not bad.
you happy wioth what they got???!!!
Reuben
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Dougal on Wed 1/Jun/05 5:01pm

Reuben wrote:
Dougal wrote:Update:

Burlgar #1 went up for trial last week. His black list includes, possession and cultivation of marajuana, drink driving (5th time), burglary (twice) and something else.

He got 12 months plus some alcohol course. Strange that he got the same punishment as the other guy but did soo much more. Concurrent sentences suck.

$500ish reparation which should see newspaper money trickling in for the next 8 years.
not bad.
you happy wioth what they got???!!!


I'm happy they're off the streets for a year. But reading the court news, it sounds like committing more crime won't get you any more time inside.

If I'd stopped one of them getting away, I'd gladly have traded a few bruises for "aggravated burglarly". :satan:
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Slim on Wed 1/Jun/05 5:06pm

Dougal wrote:If I'd stopped one of them getting away, I'd gladly have traded a few bruises for "aggravated burglarly". :satan:




Fuck that, go for home invasion, carry a much longer term :D
Slim
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby jeremyb on Wed 1/Jun/05 5:59pm

Dougal wrote:If I'd stopped one of them getting away, I'd gladly have traded a few bruises for "aggravated burglarly". :satan:


Much more likely to have been knifed tho' dude, tis best to shoot them and then put a big kitchen knife in their hand, 12 gauge pump is a good home defence weapon, minimal fallout if anything misses :)
jeremyb
"www.derailled.co.nz - New Zealand Cycling Forum"
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby Dougal on Wed 1/Jun/05 6:04pm

jeremyb wrote:
Dougal wrote:If I'd stopped one of them getting away, I'd gladly have traded a few bruises for "aggravated burglarly". :satan:


Much more likely to have been knifed tho' dude, tis best to shoot them and then put a big kitchen knife in their hand, 12 gauge pump is a good home defence weapon, minimal fallout if anything misses :)


No knifes on them, the cops handed us a list of everything they were carrying (down to the bag of weed).
Did I mention I came home from work that day carrying a 2kg turbo exhaust housing with many blunt and sharp edges :satan:

I'm running low on shotguns around the house. I figure if someone breaks in without one, you're best not to let them find one.
I did pretty well at clay target at high school (4th in south island sec schools), so talent with the tool ain't the problem. :cool:
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Refrigerator on Wed 1/Jun/05 6:44pm

We were at my flat one day, about 5 of us, we all decided to go get beer and two doods(for anonimity reasons ill call them Matt and Mingus) went to get weed and acid. But rather then deciding to go and getting the garage opener from inside the house mingus just jumped the fence and oened the door that had its window smashed, him and matt drove off and me and the other doods went to get beerz. We come back and there are 4 cop cars outside our house, someone saw mingus jumping over the fence and then driving off in the car, so they called the police, the police came there, saw the broken glass and presumed that it was true, we get back to teh flat and not sure what to do , so we came up to them and were really shitting selves cause we had knives all over the place and the whole place stunk of weed. But they were really good about it, they were like, we had a look inside the house but we didnt find any weed, all of us were just shitting ourselves but they were good sorts.
Refrigerator
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

52 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], pwh29 and 48 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit