Postby honeymonster on Thu 5/May/05 4:05pm

Nice one.

Last November I disturbed one of the little shits in our house. Chased him down the street but lost him over the racecourse somewhere. Two police cars turned up within 3-4 minutes and searched around - they were really disappointed it was shift chage and they had no dogs available. iPod, phone and bits and bobs missing. Never had any follow up on it though, despite a decent description.
honeymonster
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby Vinnie on Thu 5/May/05 4:46pm

honeymonster wrote:Never had any follow up on it though, despite a decent description.

Bah, I've never ever had follow up to the stuff that got nicked from work of mine (not a co-woker, random off the street), and I know for a fact that they caught the guy :hmmm:
Vinnie
Member for: 16 years 10 months

Postby psychavoc on Thu 5/May/05 5:25pm

Dougal wrote:Maybe I should borrow my brothers german shephard (police dog stock) and let them have another go when they're free.
It'd be great watching them bolt out the back door and into the jaws of a waiting dog. :satan:

Yeah! Let Zepher* loose on em! :thumbsup:

*did I get the name right?
psychavoc
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Reuben on Thu 5/May/05 5:38pm

Lamedoggo wrote:Legalise hand guns I say.

Nice enforcing Dougal.

:cool:

wouldnt go that far
we dont wanna end up like america!
Reuben
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby Dougal on Thu 5/May/05 6:37pm

propster wrote:so was the cannabis really that guys or was it part of the stolen merchandise ;)

Might be stolen, but it's not from me. ;)

Zephyr, named after the wind from the west.

The little shits caused a bit of damage to stuff, ripped the cords out of my laptop, so now the modem cord won't stay, bent and lost the lens out of a new pair of smith sliders, ripped the outside lead off my indoor/outdoor thermometer.

Retards. :hmmm:
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby eugene on Thu 5/May/05 6:56pm

Reuben wrote:
Lamedoggo wrote:Legalise hand guns I say.

Nice enforcing Dougal.

:cool:

wouldnt go that far
we dont wanna end up like america!

but you call trousers 'pants', thats sooooo american :D and crisps 'chips'... :eh:
eugene
Member for: 14 years 2 months

Postby therm1te on Thu 5/May/05 6:59pm

me and a couple of mates were carrying 2 doz beers from my place to his house (we werent 18) and a cop drove past the rd ahead of us...then back again...then turned into the rd we were in.
He drove down this rd then started doing a u-turn back towards us. by that time we were almost at the corner so we ducked down and ran around the corner and the last 50metres or so to my mates house.
once we were inside we had a good lough about it then heard some rustling outside thinking it was the pizza boy with the pizza we had ordered, however there was a knock on the door and we found 1 of the "boys in Blue" standing there with his dog trying to attack the pizza boy !!!
it turned out that he was just concerned that we ran from him and he ended up saying "I won't bust you for the booze" and "you guys have a good night then"

the moral of the story is...Never underestimate the police (or their dogs).

turned out to be quite amusing actually :D
therm1te
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby Francis on Thu 5/May/05 7:35pm

Good story :lol:

We were all pleased two Sundays ago when shuttling. We were cruising along the road with about eight bikes and five or six passengers piled on the back of the ute when a cop drove past going the other way, he didn't seem to mind the passengers on the back, and even waved to us according to one Vorber, nice to see a cop showing good judgement :)
Francis
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Dougal on Sat 7/May/05 12:07pm

Update

Dumbarse number two went to court on friday and pleaded guilty. Dumbarse number one (the one already on bail) is due on the 13th.
Dougal
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby psychavoc on Sat 7/May/05 12:22pm

So.. what happens to Dumbass #2 now? :eh:
psychavoc
"www.celiaridesbikes.com"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Francis on Sat 7/May/05 12:42pm

Dougal wrote:Dumbarse number two went to court on friday and pleaded guilty.

Yet another no-hoper, destined to waft back and forth through the juditial system, wasting the public's resources :( :angry:

I was listening to National Radio the other morning and they were interviewing some criminoligist type. He was saying that NZ has a big problem dealing with repeat offenders and that if we don't get on top of it, we'll end up like the US, thousands of prisons bursting with criminals :crazy:
Francis

Postby happybaboon on Sat 7/May/05 2:59pm

Francis wrote:
Dougal wrote:Dumbarse number two went to court on friday and pleaded guilty.

Yet another no-hoper, destined to waft back and forth through the juditial system, wasting the public's resources :( :angry:

I was listening to National Radio the other morning and they were interviewing some criminoligist type. He was saying that NZ has a big problem dealing with repeat offenders and that if we don't get on top of it, we'll end up like the US, thousands of prisons bursting with criminals :crazy:

I reckon after five convictions for violent/dishonesty type crimes they should do something really horrible to them - Worse than death styles - that'd be a great deterrant :eh:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 17 years 1 month

Postby propster on Sat 7/May/05 3:04pm

Dougal wrote:
propster wrote:so was the cannabis really that guys or was it part of the stolen merchandise ;)

Might be stolen, but it's not from me. ;)

Zephyr, named after the wind from the west.

The little shits caused a bit of damage to stuff, ripped the cords out of my laptop, so now the modem cord won't stay, bent and lost the lens out of a new pair of smith sliders, ripped the outside lead off my indoor/outdoor thermometer.

Retards. :hmmm:

Fucking disgrace, I thought our city was better than that.
propster
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby AarowNZ on Sat 7/May/05 3:14pm

propster wrote:Fucking disgrace, I thought our city was better than that.

meh, theres crime everywhere.

Getting stuff stolen really sucks, I now how bad I felt when I got my bike stolen (especiialy since it was only 1 day after I got the damn thing)
Last edited by AarowNZ on Sat 7/May/05 3:18pm, edited 2 times in total.
AarowNZ
"What?"

Postby propster on Sat 7/May/05 3:15pm

AarowNZ wrote:
propster wrote:Fucking disgrace, I thought our city was better than that.

meh, theres crime everywhere.

Yeh i geuss we can't really complain, it's not as bad as some places in the world.
propster
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Sifting - Latest Posts