Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby Oli on Fri 6/Feb/09 12:43am

Saying it's a shame his parents were vile monsters isn't the same as saying he's not to blame - he definitely is - but it's still a shame...Personally I'd rather we didn't live in a world where people tied children to clothes lines, stuck them in dryers until they turn beet red and bleed out of their face, or chopped each other hands off with samurai swords.
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby nostromo on Fri 6/Feb/09 2:34am

Spokes wrote:
Weevil wrote:
ants06 wrote:ultimately HE made the CHOICE to do what he did not any one else .


Sweeping generalisation here imho. While it is true he did make the choice to do the things he did if he didnt have worthless fucking parents/support growing up he may of been actually able to make rational decisions and not just decisions based on what his damaged mind generated because of his feelings toward a situation. Sure he did a lot of terrible, terrible things in his short lifetime and I have no sympathy for his court sentencing etc I am however left with sadness on what his life may of been like if he had different circumstances as a kid, i.e. loving parents. Sadness all round imho, victims, himself, the failings of a mental health system.


Crap. A lot of people have had a bad upbringing. He is the only one I have heard of thats gone around chopping peoples hands off.

He made the descision to do so. HTH.

Well he did made the decision. The decision I supposed was based on his values which were instilled in him through his upbringing. Which interestingly enough amongst other things involved being chained up outside like a dog.
Hmm..what values do you think that instilled?

Theres what we call 'bad' upbringins and then theres seriously terrible upbringings like that guy had. Or like the South Auckland rapist for example, when he was a very small kid, amongst other neglect his drunkin deadbeat parents used to loan him to friends for anal sex. What do you think his perspective on life was? Not that life was a magical pixie-land experience I reckon.
He grew up and went on to commit 61 rapes.

For every one person who had an upbringing like this and somehow stayed on the level there would have to be many more in prison and many more fucked up.
nostromo
User avatar
":-("
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby CrustyMTB on Fri 6/Feb/09 8:42am

nostromo wrote:
Spokes wrote:
Weevil wrote:
ants06 wrote:ultimately HE made the CHOICE to do what he did not any one else .


Sweeping generalisation here imho. While it is true he did make the choice to do the things he did if he didnt have worthless fucking parents/support growing up he may of been actually able to make rational decisions and not just decisions based on what his damaged mind generated because of his feelings toward a situation. Sure he did a lot of terrible, terrible things in his short lifetime and I have no sympathy for his court sentencing etc I am however left with sadness on what his life may of been like if he had different circumstances as a kid, i.e. loving parents. Sadness all round imho, victims, himself, the failings of a mental health system.


Crap. A lot of people have had a bad upbringing. He is the only one I have heard of thats gone around chopping peoples hands off.

He made the descision to do so. HTH.

Well he did made the decision. The decision I supposed was based on his values which were instilled in him through his upbringing. Which interestingly enough amongst other things involved being chained up outside like a dog.
Hmm..what values do you think that instilled?

Theres what we call 'bad' upbringins and then theres seriously terrible upbringings like that guy had. Or like the South Auckland rapist for example, when he was a very small kid, amongst other neglect his drunkin deadbeat parents used to loan him to friends for anal sex. What do you think his perspective on life was? Not that life was a magical pixie-land experience I reckon.
He grew up and went on to commit 61 rapes.

For every one person who had an upbringing like this and somehow stayed on the level there would have to be many more in prison and many more fucked up.
In civilised countires people like this have access to cheap dirty opiates which simultaneously;
a) keep them docile
b) kill them young
c) lets them forget uncle Bully/bad mum etc
stimulates the economy by providing an easy source of hookers, porn stars, bank tellers and other soul-less degenerates

In NZ the top class A is dirty old meth (why the fuck do we call it P?!? It's internationally embarassing!) so the damaged types instead get paranoid, violent and unstable...

AD would be a harmlessly amusing rent boy if only the NZ govt had the foresight and wisdom to allow cheap skag to visit our fair shores, I blame the government!
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby bugle on Fri 6/Feb/09 12:33pm

I 'crack' myself up sometimes
motivator4318209.jpg
bugle
User avatar
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Fri 6/Feb/09 2:21pm

:lol:
E Dogg Capizzle
User avatar
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby Spokes on Fri 6/Feb/09 7:48pm

Sounds like he got the "Bash" the day before from other inmates.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby avantibill on Fri 6/Feb/09 8:48pm

It's a win-win situation, I mean before, they were complaining of overcrowding of prisons. Now there is one less inmate.
(I'm gonna get hanged for this) I say bring back the death penalty, it lowers the prison population, great deterrent and most likely SAVES lives (A dead inmate won't get out on bail and murder innocent victims again!)

I am sick of the likes of Barry Hart sticking up for the low lifes he represents, what about the poor victims? Haven't they got rights? (That's if they are still living)
avantibill
User avatar
"Dunedin - It's highly rated!"
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby nostromo on Fri 6/Feb/09 9:15pm

Spokes wrote:Sounds like he got the "Bash" the day before from other inmates.

Stuff article said he was in segragation, he killed himself by smashing his head into a wall repeatedly, and it took some time to die :crazy:

But the police said he was not crazy!?
nostromo
User avatar
":-("
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby Spokes on Fri 6/Feb/09 9:20pm

nostromo wrote:
Spokes wrote:Sounds like he got the "Bash" the day before from other inmates.

Stuff article said he was in segragation, he killed himself by smashing his head into a wall repeatedly, and it took some time to die :crazy:

But the police said he was not crazy!?


His laywer said on the radio get got set to the day before.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby sidlomavpa on Sat 7/Feb/09 10:17am

avantibill wrote: (I'm gonna get hanged for this) I say bring back the death penalty, it lowers the prison population, great deterrent and most likely SAVES lives (A dead inmate won't get out on bail and murder innocent victims again!)
)


I'm not gonna try and hang ya for your opinion but have you considered my rationale for why it's better not to have a death penalty..

It costs on average, as has already been outlined, about 50 grand per year to feed and keep those you may consider worthy of getting the chop. How many of these cretins do we have in the system? Well I'm not sure but if you say we have 200 that clearly have caused enough grief and suffering to warrant execution then we're looking at an annual bill of 10 million.

Now divide that by the amount of tax payers, approx 1,875,000 which gives $5.33 per taxpayer per year.

Now I dunno about you but I pay approx $1800 per year on various insurances to protect my car and possessions.

I see a further $5.33 as very well spent premium to ensure that if I get erroneously charged with a serious crime (you need stats on how regularly that occurs) that I will not be executed and thus have the ongoing ability to clear my name.. :paranoid:
sidlomavpa
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby Spokes on Sat 7/Feb/09 10:27am

sidlomavpa wrote:
avantibill wrote: (I'm gonna get hanged for this) I say bring back the death penalty, it lowers the prison population, great deterrent and most likely SAVES lives (A dead inmate won't get out on bail and murder innocent victims again!)
)


I'm not gonna try and hang ya for your opinion but have you considered my rationale for why it's better not to have a death penalty..

It costs on average, as has already been outlined, about 50 grand per year to feed and keep those you may consider worthy of getting the chop. How many of these cretins do we have in the system? Well I'm not sure but if you say we have 200 that clearly have caused enough grief and suffering to warrant execution then we're looking at an annual bill of 10 million.

Now divide that by the amount of tax payers, approx 1,875,000 which gives $5.33 per taxpayer per year.

Now I dunno about you but I pay approx $1800 per year on various insurances to protect my car and possessions.

I see a further $5.33 as very well spent premium to ensure that if I get erroneously charged with a serious crime (you need stats on how regularly that occurs) that I will not be executed and thus have the ongoing ability to clear my name.. :paranoid:


And they never re-offend when they get out :huh:
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby sidlomavpa on Sat 7/Feb/09 10:31am

That's a seperate issue to my point IMHO...

I would like to see permanent incarceration for those cases.
sidlomavpa
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby Spokes on Sat 7/Feb/09 10:35am

sidlomavpa wrote:That's a seperate issue to my point IMHO...

I would like to see permanent incarceration for those cases.


Ive not heard of dead murders reoffending.
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby sidlomavpa on Sat 7/Feb/09 10:40am

Ok you're displaying the cognitive skills of a creationist now, so I'll follow my dear old mums advice here............. :crazy:
sidlomavpa
User avatar
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby Spokes on Sat 7/Feb/09 10:44am

"Truth, you cant handle the Truth"
Spokes
User avatar
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

57 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], matnz and 52 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop