Re: Removed From The Gene Pool

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 5/Feb/09 4:22pm

Don't forget that his parents' parents were probably abused too. I think we have to blame our amoeboid forefathers for this mess.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 17 years 10 months

Postby Weevil on Thu 5/Feb/09 4:24pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Don't forget that his parents' parents were probably abused too. I think we have to blame our amoeboid forefathers for this mess.

qft.. I think..
Weevil
"Spills for thrills baby!"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby neels on Thu 5/Feb/09 4:25pm

Bloody amoeba's

CRUSH THEM :angry:
neels
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby thorg on Thu 5/Feb/09 4:26pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:Don't forget that his parents' parents were probably abused too. I think we have to blame our amoeboid forefathers for this mess.
But god created them that way.
thorg
"what blog?"
Member for: 16 years 2 months

Postby Spokes on Thu 5/Feb/09 4:37pm

Weevil wrote:
ants06 wrote:ultimately HE made the CHOICE to do what he did not any one else .

Sweeping generalisation here imho. While it is true he did make the choice to do the things he did if he didnt have worthless fucking parents/support growing up he may of been actually able to make rational decisions and not just decisions based on what his damaged mind generated because of his feelings toward a situation. Sure he did a lot of terrible, terrible things in his short lifetime and I have no sympathy for his court sentencing etc I am however left with sadness on what his life may of been like if he had different circumstances as a kid, i.e. loving parents. Sadness all round imho, victims, himself, the failings of a mental health system.

Crap. A lot of people have had a bad upbringing. He is the only one I have heard of thats gone around chopping peoples hands off.

He made the descision to do so. HTH.
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby wachtourak on Thu 5/Feb/09 4:50pm

jnumbaz wrote:Hopefully someone shanked him in the kidneys

Yeah I was hoping this too, that or severe anal trauma.

I asked my mum, thought she might know being a cop and all, reckons if he was 'found dead in his cell' it was probably just suicide. Ah well. Like everyone else has said, no great loss. One less burden on the taxpayer.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Thu 5/Feb/09 4:56pm

Hey, none of that ruddy "evolution" blasphemy THANK YOU :) Adam and eve were probably abused as children too, you know....

oh... wait, whut?
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 18 years 3 months

Postby Weevil on Thu 5/Feb/09 5:01pm

Spokes wrote:
Weevil wrote:
ants06 wrote:ultimately HE made the CHOICE to do what he did not any one else .

Sweeping generalisation here imho. While it is true he did make the choice to do the things he did if he didnt have worthless fucking parents/support growing up he may of been actually able to make rational decisions and not just decisions based on what his damaged mind generated because of his feelings toward a situation. Sure he did a lot of terrible, terrible things in his short lifetime and I have no sympathy for his court sentencing etc I am however left with sadness on what his life may of been like if he had different circumstances as a kid, i.e. loving parents. Sadness all round imho, victims, himself, the failings of a mental health system.

Crap. A lot of people have had a bad upbringing. He is the only one I have heard of thats gone around chopping peoples hands off.

He made the descision to do so. HTH.

This I didnt dispute, perhaps read it again :p It doesnt matter now anyway, he's done his damage and now he's a corpse.
Weevil
"Spills for thrills baby!"
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Thu 5/Feb/09 9:10pm

Henry Dorset Case wrote:

Hey, none of that ruddy "evolution" blasphemy THANK YOU :) Adam and eve were probably abused as children too, you know....

:hmmm: Possibly that fruit was tainted.

oh... wait, whut?
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 11 years 9 months

Postby dented on Thu 5/Feb/09 9:17pm

That freak will forever be the poster-child for P in New Zealand.
dented
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Thu 5/Feb/09 9:22pm

There's nothing wrong with p. It's just a media beat up.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 17 years 10 months

Postby nzmatto on Thu 5/Feb/09 9:26pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:There's nothing wrong with p. It's just a media beat up.

Yeah, what is it with 'p' there are 25 other letters they could pick on. I think x is pretty bad.
nzmatto
"Cycling changed my life."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby shmoodiver on Thu 5/Feb/09 9:53pm

he's watching
790179.jpg
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby avantibill on Thu 5/Feb/09 10:55pm

The best news I heard today, I just wish all low life, boy racers* etc will follow his example. He is no longer a burden on the tax payer. I reckon, taking his own life is about the only good thing he has ever done.

I still can't believe how Barry Hart is still standing up for him and blaming the Justice system... hang on; Dixon's victims, Dixon or the Justice system, I think the world is better off without Dixon.

*OK a little hard on boy racers, but when their attitude is, hey let's speed up to 160km/h + turn off the lights, travel up the wrong way in one way to put the general public at risk so the cops call off the pusuit, well we don't need these idiots in our gene pool!
avantibill
"Dunedin - It's highly rated!"
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby shmoodiver on Thu 5/Feb/09 11:06pm

natural selection! only problem is they take the lives of others regular loike
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts