Re: Reccomend Me A Kids 16"

Postby dwgknz on Mon 9/Mar/15 8:14am

integral wrote:http://redlinebicycles.com/bikes/2014-proline-pitboss/

At 6.5 that's lite enough but is it available in NZ? Only price I could find $380 USD
dwgknz
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Postby integral on Mon 9/Mar/15 3:10pm

I managed to find one on trade me 6 years ago. It has now been through 6 kids and is still running strong. All the components are real grown up bits. If you have the means I can highly recommend getting one. Scarcity in NZ will mean you can easily on sell.
integral
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby beater32 on Mon 4/May/15 9:18am

So we gave him a Byk 450 yesterday. It made a massive to difference to his bike confidence straight away. Within an hour he was up off his seat and grunting uphill. Something he never did with his old bike. Money well spent :thumbsup:
beater32

Postby dwgknz on Mon 4/May/15 9:40am

beater32 wrote:So we gave him a Byk 450 yesterday. It made a massive to difference to his bike confidence straight away. Within an hour he was up off his seat and grunting uphill. Something he never did with his old bike. Money well spent :thumbsup:

Same thing happened when we gave our 4yo a E350 for his birthday, within minutes he was riding up and down the boardwalk.
dwgknz

Postby beater32 on Mon 11/May/15 5:51pm

Took it for a proper spin yesterday. Little bugga did 13k of pathway then endless laps of the new pump track on Marine Parade . :) :thumbsup:
beater32

Cycling | Kids Bikes | Kids Bikes + Gear - Latest Posts