Pukete Spaghetti 6 Hr Mtb Race - February 27th Hamilton

Postby Muscleworx on Tue 18/Jan/11 12:33pm

Entries are open for the 2011 Pukete Spaghetti and the new February 27th event date means this year you'll need sunblock and not gumboots (save those for the Black Stump :p ).

This year the event has a new major sponsor in the form of Scott Bikes and Kenda from the team at Cycology who have generously donated some awesome new Scott Bikes and other goodies for the day.

In total there are over $5,000 worth of major spot prizes including new bikes and an Akwakat waterbike conversion set. Throughout the day the usual minor spot prizes will be awarded.

A secondary school challenge give schools a chance this year to compete in there own mixed team event and with a major spot prize of a brand new Scott Aspect 40 MTB just for them - so if you're a student, or the parent of one then get your team together, get training, and get your entries in.

Download an entry form from www.mtb.net.nz or enter online at www.enteronline.co.nz (event name Pukete Spaghetti)

Events like this can't run without volunteers so if you can't ride but can help we'd really appreciate the support.

Any event enquiries please call Greg Gibb - 027 226 0330
Muscleworx
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Pukete Spaghetti 6 Hr Mtb Race - February 27th Hamilton

Postby Scaredy_Cat on Tue 18/Jan/11 12:38pm

Please... this only needs one thread! You can use the 'add channels' function :)
Scaredy_Cat
""RIDER!!!" :-D"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby Conners on Tue 18/Jan/11 12:39pm

I DEMAND MOAR THREADS ON THIS TOPIC!!!!
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Postby bugle on Tue 18/Jan/11 12:42pm

I WILL DELETE THEM!
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Postby Scaredy_Cat on Tue 18/Jan/11 12:46pm

I PM'd the OP & asked him to do it... Bugle wins! :D
Scaredy_Cat
""RIDER!!!" :-D"
Member for: 11 years 8 months

Postby Muscleworx on Tue 18/Jan/11 1:51pm

I PM'd the OP & asked him to do it... Bugle wins! :D

So whats this 'channel thing' then? :blush:
Muscleworx
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Auckland MTB Club | Auckland University MTB Club | Bay of Plenty | Clubs | Events | Hamilton | Hamilton MTB Club | Middle North Island | Mountainbike Tauranga | New Zealand | Regions | Rotorua MTB Club | Tauranga | Upper North Island | Waikato | Whakatane MTB Club - Latest Posts