Re: Pre Moonride Shuttles, Fri 13th May - Rotorua

Postby Spokes on Thu 12/May/11 8:29pm

northernmonkey wrote:Waipa pick up point being the main car park? or is it a different location, not that familiar with the set up in vegas...?

If you see a confused looking bloke on a Yeti milling around in the wrong place give me a tune up :)

Pretty sure I know where it is, look out for a Green Maxima. I think you go past the main Waipa car park for a bit.
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby kona.stinky. on Thu 12/May/11 8:58pm

northernmonkey wrote:Waipa pick up point being the main car park? or is it a different location, not that familiar with the set up in vegas...?

If you see a confused looking bloke on a Yeti milling around in the wrong place give me a tune up :)

Here is a photo showing were Waipa carpark is.
http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?hl=en&q=waipa+carpark+rotorua&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
fdghffh.PNG
kona.stinky.
"Si"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Postby NickCW on Thu 12/May/11 9:17pm

The other car park Spokes is talking about is down the road a bit here

Not sure which one Bob meant but I'm sure it'll sort itself out on the day :)

See you all tomorrow

Chur
map.jpg
NickCW
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby Mr_Bob on Thu 12/May/11 11:44pm

Meat at or near the main carpark (not at 8 mile gate) - some of you may want to leave your car at 8 mile, which is fine. - the bus will have to stop there to open the gate anyway.
See you folks in the morning!
Mr_Bob
"Pedal!"
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby Mr_Bob on Thu 19/May/11 4:30pm

Huge thanks to the 13 people who showed up on friday.
Glad it all happened, in spite of a fallen tree - which meant we all went for an hour long trail ride before hand up hot X buns.
I'll update when I'm thinking of planning another one again sometime soon :thumbsup:
Mr_Bob
"Pedal!"
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Bay of Plenty | Classifieds | Clubs | Cycling | Middle North Island | Mountain Biking | Mountainbike Tauranga | New Zealand | Regions | Rotorua - Latest Posts