52%
for some people
7%
I like cake
36%

Total voters : 69

Re: Powerbands? Stoopid Or Not Stoopid?

Postby Kevin Hague on Wed 2/Feb/11 12:53am

I have green silicone wristbands TO GIVE AWAY (just ask me) with a a "Life Cycle Green" message on them. Some people have claimed that they are even better than power bands at making traffic lights go green. I'm not sure, but the green bands have really worked for me.
Kevin Hague
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby Simonius_Titius on Wed 2/Feb/11 3:15am

OK I'll join up the rest of the dots.
The above scientific studies make it obvious that a green ring tangled in one's pubes must elicit a "GO" signal from the ladies.

Many famous celebrities may have tested the use of green rings to generate "GO" and found it to be incredibly powerful.
However since celebrities typically don't have pubes they have completely failed to notice the uncomfortable entanglement problem. You can scour Google all you like but will not find a single celebrity complaining of entanglement.

A solution for the rest of us is now available.
I have developed a quantum homeopathy techniqueto encode the secret harmonic frequencies of the universal enablement hologram into liquid ink which is then used to replace the ink in a standard Stephens marker pen, Exhaustive testing has shown that a series of green rings can be drawn around the organ to be enabled. Some prefer a helical "screw" marking.

The pen is free to celebrities, or $60 to punters.
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby tricks121 on Wed 2/Feb/11 8:00am

MTBChick wrote:The pink ones make you go faster, the white ones make you be able to do mad hucks and the yellow ones just make you look like dick.However, the blue ones, they are the ones that make you more balanced.

I got a pink one for Christmas, because it's pink .... :love: :love: :love: :love:

Don't care if it doesn't work, I LIKE IT! :D
tricks121
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby phunk on Wed 2/Feb/11 8:51am

Kevin Hague wrote:I have green silicone wristbands TO GIVE AWAY (just ask me) with a a "Life Cycle Green" message on them. Some people have claimed that they are even better than power bands at making traffic lights go green. I'm not sure, but the green bands have really worked for me.

I am surprised that complusory powerbands for all is not yet Green party policy, given the parties dubious understanding of science and its penchant for using force.
phunk
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Wed 2/Feb/11 9:49am

phunk wrote:
Kevin Hague wrote:I have green silicone wristbands TO GIVE AWAY (just ask me) with a a "Life Cycle Green" message on them. Some people have claimed that they are even better than power bands at making traffic lights go green. I'm not sure, but the green bands have really worked for me.

I am surprised that complusory powerbands for all is not yet Green party policy, given the parties dubious understanding of science and its penchant for using force.

No, you’re confusing it with Sue Bradford and Hone’s new party :rolleyes:
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Postby j2hyde on Wed 2/Feb/11 10:45am

I'd buy one but only if a reputable authority could certify that the plastic is made from oil from that gulf of mexico spill.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Kevin Hague on Wed 2/Feb/11 3:15pm

phunk wrote:I am surprised that complusory powerbands for all is not yet Green party policy, given the parties dubious understanding of science and its penchant for using force.

"Force" - you mean, like, the law, right? And actually studies have shown the Green Party to have a higher proportion of scientists among its members than any other party
Kevin Hague
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby Trail on Wed 2/Feb/11 3:24pm

Kevin Hague wrote:
phunk wrote:I am surprised that complusory powerbands for all is not yet Green party policy, given the parties dubious understanding of science and its penchant for using force.

"Force" - you mean, like, the law, right? And actually studies have shown the Green Party to have a higher proportion of scientists among its members than any other party

More likely the Jedi "may the force be with you" force??
Trail
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby phunk on Wed 2/Feb/11 3:27pm

Kevin Hague wrote:

Clearly not all scientists are created equal.
phunk

Postby Oli on Wed 2/Feb/11 3:47pm

But Green ones are more equal than most. :thumbsup:
Oli
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Postby phunk on Wed 2/Feb/11 3:53pm

Its the green ones with red middles that are more equal than the rest..
phunk

Postby kona.stinky. on Wed 2/Feb/11 4:23pm

What does the black one do? :blink:
kona.stinky.
"Si"
Member for: 8 years 8 months

Postby jeyboi on Wed 2/Feb/11 6:21pm

kona.stinky. wrote:What does the black one do? :blink:

wrecks your shitter
jeyboi
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby thekiwi on Fri 4/Feb/11 8:47am

Guaranteed to help any politician tho'

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/ar ... d=10703972
thekiwi
"A bad day of riding beats a good day at the office"
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby phunk on Fri 4/Feb/11 9:04am

thekiwi wrote:Guaranteed to help any politician tho'

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/ar ... d=10703972

Ahahaha what a retard.
phunk

Asia | Canada | Cycling | Gardening | Mountain Biking | North America | Regions | Road Cycling | Saskatchewan | Sifting | South Korea - Latest Posts