Re: Things That Make You Lol

Postby swtchbckr on Fri 16/Mar/12 2:45pm

This...
Fraser wrote:Webcam shot of Simonius Titus correcting spelling on the net. :thumbsup:

but also this
swtchbckr
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 16 years 0 months

Postby cruiser on Tue 20/Mar/12 8:52am

419491_248530901900820_146597435427501_552211_910245192_n.jpg
cruiser
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby Flyboy on Tue 20/Mar/12 9:44am

the marmite auctions of TM make me lol at people's stupidity
Flyboy
"Destined for Disaster"
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 20/Mar/12 7:19pm

Dunno where the w00t thread is... But topical...

A few months back a stupid girl who immediately fucked me right the hell off asked me to ship her 4x 250g marmites overseas. So I went and bought 3 250's and a smaller one, and then immediately she fucked me right the hell off and no way was I sending her fuck all... And so I thought I was stuck with useless gross marmite.

But now I might be sitting on a small goldmine :)

Wonder what the marmite prices will do in a few weeks time? Will people realise it's no big deal and give up on dropping loads on marmite? Or will I be able to cash out for a bunch? :lol:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 19 years 2 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 20/Mar/12 7:24pm

So apparently I have just shy of $200 worth of marmite :lol: :lol:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/home-living/fo ... 310051.htm
happybaboon

happybaboon

Postby znomit on Tue 20/Mar/12 10:42pm

happybaboon wrote:But now I might be sitting on a small goldmine :)

=}
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 20Sinclair
znomit
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby Simonius_Titius on Wed 21/Mar/12 2:16am

:lol: :lol:
It is not fair to publish that sort of stuff though, even if they did know whether the story was was true (I bet they don't), and even if they were sure that they were not writing about the wrong person (they were).

I remember clearly who the subject of that rumour was, and it was not Peter Sinclair.

BTW if you carefully dismantled everything that makes Wikipedia great you would be left sitting in the lake of piss that is Urban Dictionary. :angry:
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby cruiser on Wed 21/Mar/12 10:08am

wife? reminds me of convo's I have with my daughter when she was 5
cruiser

Postby Simonius_Titius on Thu 22/Mar/12 2:04am

True love makes maths irrelevant. :)
MPH = More Peanuts Here.
Last edited by Simonius_Titius on Thu 22/Mar/12 8:41pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"

Postby happybaboon on Thu 22/Mar/12 7:20am

Simonius_Titius wrote:BTW if you carefully dismantled everything that makes Wikipedia great you would be left sitting in the lake of piss that is Urban Dictionary. :angry:

If you added a whole bunch of BS and attitude and stuck-up dinguses to Urban Dictionary you'd be left sitting in a lake of Wikipissia.
happybaboon

Postby Simonius_Titius on Thu 22/Mar/12 10:21pm

happybaboon wrote:
Simonius_Titius wrote:BTW if you carefully dismantled everything that makes Wikipedia great you would be left sitting in the lake of piss that is Urban Dictionary. :angry:

If you added a whole bunch of BS and attitude and stuck-up dinguses to Urban Dictionary you'd be left sitting in a lake of Wikipissia.

If you added a whole bunch of BS and attitude and stuck-up dinguses to Urban Dictionary it wouldn't be detectably different.

I shouldn't be snotty about Urb Dic, it has a lot of good stuff that would be very hard to find otherwise. And this:

AAAHHHHHHH! 9 up, 1 down
The noise being made when you are being chased by zombies.

Meanwhile, on pbfcomics.com (sorry if these are reposts) ...

PBF240-Return_of_the_Ghost.gif
pbfcomics.com - Ghost

PBF225-Casting_Call.gif
pbfcomics.com - Casting

PBF219-Transfer_Patient.gif
pbfcomics.com - Transfer patient
Simonius_Titius

Postby happybaboon on Fri 23/Mar/12 9:57pm

Lol that people are somehow confused about having to learn TWO new things... The new road rules. Are NZers actually THAT stupid?

Also, FFS, most people only need to learn one; I think I'm the only person who actually knew the rule relating to T intersections (the person turning right out of one having right-of-way) - EVERY SINGLE TIME I've given way to someone in that situation (As in when I've been turning off the main road, and waited to give way) the other driver has just sat there like a goddamned motherfucking retard. Fuck this country is full of morons. Le sigh.
happybaboon

Postby cruiser on Fri 23/Mar/12 10:19pm

simonius_titius wrote:Image

that's pretty funny :D

here's a link to a good collection http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
cruiser

Postby Simonius_Titius on Fri 23/Mar/12 11:26pm

happybaboon wrote:...I think I'm the only person who actually knew the rule relating to T intersections (the person turning right out of one having right-of-way)...

So road rules are like language.
You can have formal rules laid down by competent authorities, and education, enforcement and penalties (and armies of helpful pedants ;) ) but if the public in its infinite wisdom can't make sense of or doesn't accept the rules then common usage will prevail.

Which brings to mind the memory of traffic policemen on point duty with a bag of stones to throw at offending motorists. (Java, 1980s) :D
Simonius_Titius

Food | Sifting - Latest Posts