Track World Cup 2010-melbourne?

Postby laurenw on Tue 8/Jun/10 10:03pm

Can anyone help me out if the dates have been released for World Cups at end of year, or if/when they are released...

I am keen to go to this rather than road worlds, but can't seem to find any info on the interent....

Would be grateful for any help,

Thanks
laurenw
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Track World Cup 2010-melbourne?

Postby Fergie on Tue 8/Jun/10 10:15pm

??? Track is cool but how often will you see road worlds in this neck of the woods ???
Fergie
"Fat, opinionated and can't ride a bike to save himself. Sounds overqualified to be a coach."
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby laurenw on Tue 8/Jun/10 10:21pm

Yea road worlds its just gonna be like the tour de france see nothing and track u see soooo much!
Does that mean u are going over then?

Think I found them 2nd-4th December only 2 days wow they condense them don't they!
laurenw
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Fergie on Tue 8/Jun/10 10:40pm

I'm a poor student and with all the Junior Tours and organising teams for Tour of Tasmania and Oceania Games I sadly will have to wait 20-30 years before it comes back this way again.

Road Worlds in Aussie will be party central. Track World cups (2-4th = 3 days) is awesome but the first or second one of the series can be average as many riders are still in base phases of training and are either riding for experience or don't attend.
Fergie
"Fat, opinionated and can't ride a bike to save himself. Sounds overqualified to be a coach."
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby pinkmaggit on Fri 3/Dec/10 6:06pm

Does anyone know if this is being televised in NZ?
pinkmaggit
Member for: 10 years 7 months

Cycling | Track Cycling - Latest Posts