Re: Things That Make You Go W00t

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:00pm

not yet! this is however my last chance full sus frame, if i break this one i'm going back to a hardtail. dmr exalt anybody?
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Oli on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:18pm

Woot for my new jersey too! :o
QOM.jpg
Oli
Member for: 16 years 5 months

Postby musket on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:24pm

Oli wrote:Woot for my new jersey too! :o

Me too!!!
Photo 74.jpg
musket
Member for: 19 years 4 months

Postby Oli on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:27pm

That's back to front, you buffoon! :D And where is your Yellow Jersey?

Great to see Team Roadworks bikes taking out the top two classifications... :cool:
Oli

Postby thelivo on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:29pm

Nice work guys!!!!!
thelivo
"Jens Voigt's Suitcase of Courage will not fit in the overhead compartment."

Postby musket on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:30pm

Oli wrote:That's back to front, you buffoon! :D And where is your Yellow Jersey?

Great to see Team Roadworks bikes taking out the top two classifications... :cool:

Plus a podium placing today yo!!!

This is the jersey that turned in to yellow.
Photo 74.jpg
RIMG0023.JPG
musket

Postby Oli on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:36pm

That was a fantastic ride by Amber. It's always great to see a long-range raid pay off, a la Jacky Durand. Good shit, and we were cheering her on in the CS car once we realised the race had got away from us. Marcel, you and the whole MB Cycles Team thoroughly deserve your success. :cool:
Oli

Postby musket on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:38pm

Oli wrote:That was a fantastic ride by Amber. It's always great to see a long-range raid pay off, a la Jacky Durand. Good shit, and we were cheering her on in the CS car once we realised the race had got away from us. Marcel, you and the whole MB Cycles Team thoroughly deserve your success. :cool:

Cheers bro - it wouldn't have happened if we weren't so worried about getting anywhere NEAR that hill with the Jazz Apple weapon primed up. You make your own luck I guess...

Nearly got it today too, but still, a good week!
musket

Postby Oli on Sun 1/Mar/09 11:42pm

Might have been a different story if we'd got the right time splits. Ruth made up over two minutes on Admirals. But that's bike racing...
Oli

Postby sifter on Tue 3/Mar/09 2:38pm

Cherie, and the lovely folk at Ground Effect make me go w00t! :love:
sifter
Member for: 18 years 2 months

Postby specializedman on Tue 3/Mar/09 9:10pm

Woot for having an epic race tonight on the roadie, Hauled ass in the A grade and smoked a guy who is the NZ college games champ for my age group!I chased down all the break away's all race and rode rather aggressively then at the end I thought that the sprint (with a current NZ age group champ leading the charge) was going slowly so I pulled out and beat most of them!

My training is paying off in bucket loads and there's still over a month of training left before the big thing's I'm training for.

I'm stoked. :thumbsup:
specializedman
"I am a very biking boy."
Member for: 14 years 0 months

Postby disoriented on Tue 3/Mar/09 9:20pm

Lossing 150gr from my mtn bike by changing to a double ring set up with a dura ace front mech. Unfortunatly I now need thumbs of steel to change into the big ring becaucse my front mech adaptor hasn't been machined accuarately enough, shouldn't be too difficult to correct with a couple of spacers.
disoriented
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby musket on Tue 3/Mar/09 10:01pm

Opening my gift box from the AIS Team - A nice big eski, a couple of shopping bags worth of power bar gels, powder, bars, 20 odd new bidons a fold up eski for the swanny duties, fruit, and a bottle of wine from MB.

Plus more useful bike gear, including some special Rabobank Issue Morgan Blue chain lube.
:)
musket

Postby shmoodiver on Tue 3/Mar/09 10:27pm

jackass 2
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Postby Flyboy on Wed 4/Mar/09 10:24am

Getting kudos from 3 of the top ecologists in the North island (if not NZ) for my work over the past few weeks.

gives me warm fuzzies :)
Flyboy
"Destined for Disaster"
Member for: 16 years 8 months

Sifting - Latest Posts