Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby FSR_Man on Sun 20/Dec/09 2:50pm

hey if you dont like th inertia valve you can always leave it right open
FSR_Man
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 8 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 20/Dec/09 2:51pm

Monolith wrote:Thanks for the lesson.

Now tell us about inertia valves, and how well they work when used with an agricultural suspension design. :thumbsup:



:lol:
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby FSR_Man on Sun 20/Dec/09 2:55pm

so back to my query... is there that much tourqe with VPP? i am baffled by a fully out pedalling a HT.
FSR_Man
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 8 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby XCrazy on Sun 20/Dec/09 2:58pm

:lol:
XCrazy
User avatar
"WWJD...... What Would Jens Do?"
Member for: 10 years 8 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:00pm

FSR_Man wrote:so back to my query... is there that much tourqe with VPP? i am baffled by a fully out pedalling a HT.



it's a single pivot!
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby wuffy on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:11pm

http://www.ellsworthbikes.com/

Go to "Bikes" and then "ICT Tech" and then "Explore ICT" and you can play with suspension types, it explains it all, VPP, FSR, 4-Bar, ICT.... very well.
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby SamKnight on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:34pm

wuffy wrote:Anywho.... my new 2-stage :D

Good to see Adrian sold his frame
SamKnight
User avatar
"Meh"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby wuffy on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:36pm

SamKnight wrote:
wuffy wrote:Anywho.... my new 2-stage :D

Good to see Adrian sold his frame


Adrian?....... :eh:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby Conners on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:36pm

shmoodiver wrote:
FSR_Man wrote:so back to my query... is there that much tourqe with VPP? i am baffled by a fully out pedalling a HT.



it's a single pivot!

Yeah, we got that schmoo. Now how does your VPP Heckler pedal better than a HT?
Conners
User avatar
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby SamKnight on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:37pm

wuffy wrote:
SamKnight wrote:
wuffy wrote:Anywho.... my new 2-stage :D

Good to see Adrian sold his frame


Adrian?....... :eh:

The guy that had the frame before you, he now has a 303....
SamKnight
User avatar
"Meh"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby wuffy on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:43pm

SamKnight wrote:
wuffy wrote:
SamKnight wrote:
wuffy wrote:Anywho.... my new 2-stage :D

Good to see Adrian sold his frame


Adrian?....... :eh:

The guy that had the frame before you, he now has a 303....


Oh, yeah my mate traded the 303 for the 2-stage, then I bought the 2-stage.
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby SamKnight on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:44pm

wuffy wrote:
SamKnight wrote:
wuffy wrote:
SamKnight wrote:
wuffy wrote:Anywho.... my new 2-stage :D

Good to see Adrian sold his frame


Adrian?....... :eh:

The guy that had the frame before you, he now has a 303....


Oh, yeah my mate traded the 303 for the 2-stage, then I bought the 2-stage.

I know, hence why i said "Good to see Adrian sold his frame"
SamKnight
User avatar
"Meh"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 20/Dec/09 3:48pm

Conners wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:
FSR_Man wrote:so back to my query... is there that much tourqe with VPP? i am baffled by a fully out pedalling a HT.



it's a single pivot!

Yeah, we got that schmoo. Now how does your VPP Heckler pedal better than a HT?


liek magic
shmoodiver
User avatar
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby dented on Sun 20/Dec/09 4:15pm

This thread has suddenly gone all kinds of maing
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Re: Post Your 09 Ride

Postby dicks-naughty-account on Sun 20/Dec/09 4:33pm

I'm genuinely surprised it took this long, when you consider who it is that actually created this thread.
dicks-naughty-account
User avatar
"WRANGLER BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS"
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking | Post Your Bike - Latest Posts

Who is online

47 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 45 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles

cron