Re: Port Hills Road Leaderboard 2015/16

Postby slowMTB on Mon 12/Oct/15 2:51pm

Rik wrote:Bay jaezuz - How did i get down to the wooden spoon.

Come on poeple, where are all the normal proportioned riders who can bring down the average a bit.

One stint from me and the average would plummet :( , and you know it to be true Rik :lol:
slowMTB
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Postby Rik on Tue 13/Oct/15 9:30am

slowMTB wrote:
Rik wrote:Bay jaezuz - How did i get down to the wooden spoon.

Come on poeple, where are all the normal proportioned riders who can bring down the average a bit.

One stint from me and the average would plummet :( , and you know it to be true Rik :lol:

You know you have to cycle all the way from the bottom to the top of the climb in order to enter a time :p
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby malcs on Sun 29/Nov/15 9:27pm

Nice evening to find a few seconds on Major Aitken. No time for anything else!
malcs
"if you don't puke, you're not trying hard enough"

Postby Rik on Mon 30/Nov/15 9:05am

I went up the B*stard on Saturday.

I was pretty beat up before I got the the bottom of the climb. I was in the small ring into the easterly up Geebies. GPS was reading 30 degrees and 15 Kph. Normally those two numbers are around the other way :satan:

I passed five people on the way up and four people came past me, so is was pretty busy up there.
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"

Postby slowMTB on Mon 30/Nov/15 4:08pm

Rik wrote:I went up the B*stard on Saturday.

I was pretty beat up before I got the the bottom of the climb. I was in the small ring into the easterly up Geebies. GPS was reading 30 degrees and 15 Kph. Normally those two numbers are around the other way :satan:

I passed five people on the way up and four people came past me, so is was pretty busy up there.

Bet it was a good ride :(
slowMTB
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Cycling | Leaderboards | Road Cycling - Latest Posts