Fs: Planet-x Pro Carbon Track Bike

Postby wachtourak on Mon 20th Mar 6:14pm

Planet X Pro Carbon track bike, size 52cm, see attached pic for geo etc. 2 seasons old, Dura-Ace 7600 cranks, wheelset is Dura-Ace 7600 hubs to Mavic CXP 33 rims. Currently has a 50T FSA chainring and 15T Dura-Ace cog on it, can sell without these for $1250 or $1300 if included.

Can ship at buyers expense.
Last edited by wachtourak on Thu 30th Mar 4:14pm, edited 2 times in total.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Re: Fs: Planet-x Pro Carbon Track Bike, Other Bits And Peices

Postby Rik on Mon 20th Mar 10:19pm

I'm interested in the pista
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 5 months

Re: Fs: Planet-x Pro Carbon Track Bike, Other Bits And Peices

Postby wachtourak on Wed 22nd Mar 5:42pm

I can find out how much shipping to Christchurch would be.

The fork is from a Cannondale Six13, it's carbon with an alloy steerer. It was new-old stock or a warranty replacement that never got used or something. The bars and stem are alloy Controltech/Merida branded and never used, were taken off my partners road bike and sat around in a box. The frameset was only used for one season as I replaced it with that Planet-X frame.

I'm pretty sure the frame geo is the same as what's listed for the current alloy Avanti Pista - http://avantibikes.com/nz/bikes/road/tr ... s#tab_menu - for what it's worth I'm 170cm tall, I guess with a relatively longer torso and shorter legs and I am on the shorter end for that frame.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"

Re: Fs: Planet-x Pro Carbon Track Bike

Postby wachtourak on Thu 30th Mar 4:15pm

Bump, all other stuff gone, only complete bike left. Price drop.
wachtourak
"IMDABES"

Classifieds - Latest Posts