Postby bugle on Wed 5/Oct/05 5:56pm

Perhaps since it was a shit game it will be a great movie, or am I too optomistic...
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Kazmeistyr on Wed 5/Oct/05 5:57pm

J_O_H_N_O wrote:
Tama wrote:Hmmm... considering it took 12 years for the DOOM movie to come out this must be the new fashion.

And considering what a yawn-fest Halo is I think I'll wait for the Half-life movie to come out :p

Halo, like its name suggests, is a game fit for gods!

What the Roman god for utter boredom, Tedium Maximus?

Sony will NEVER be kicked off the top - or so said Nostradamus

That Dude that foretells everything wrote: In a time when dumb-ass warlords decide to pick fights they cannot win and when silly brain-washed little fuckers strap bombs to themselves, blowing themselves and innocent folk up all the whilst facing a certain direction, and Tandoori Nacho's gets kicked out of Parliament, a big-ass company from a wee island up north somewhere will kick a little nerdy-looking bloke's shit-box to kingdom come!
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby |ncary on Wed 5/Oct/05 5:57pm

:cool:
xbox-hate3.gif
|ncary
Member for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Mals on Wed 5/Oct/05 5:58pm

bugle wrote:Perhaps since it was a shit game it will be a great movie, or am I too optomistic...

The whole Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theory - Crap movie that wasn't over sucessfull and an even worse series that everyone loved
Mals
Member for: 12 years 7 months

Postby E Dogg Capizzle on Wed 5/Oct/05 6:02pm

Mals wrote:The whole Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theory - Crap movie that wasn't over sucessfull and an even worse series that everyone loved

The only people I ever met who liked that shite had TEH LONELY tattooed on their forehead.
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby Kazmeistyr on Wed 5/Oct/05 6:06pm

E Dogg Capizzle wrote:
Mals wrote:The whole Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theory - Crap movie that wasn't over sucessfull and an even worse series that everyone loved

The only people I ever met who liked that shite had the LONELY tattooed on their forehead.

Hey :angry: ... :( I was going to retort until I realised I liked the movie when I was about 13 and the ol' hormones were a raging. Therefore, yes, lonely. The blonde bird is yum. Can't recall the name. :blush:

Never watched the series.
Kazmeistyr
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby J_O_H_N_O on Wed 5/Oct/05 6:09pm

i feel so lonely. sticking up for the xbox itself not just one game....
J_O_H_N_O
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby |ncary on Wed 5/Oct/05 6:21pm

I've premade this for the release, which should be soon, cause Halo 2 sucked.
halo_3.jpg
|ncary

Postby Loki on Wed 5/Oct/05 8:43pm

H-Bomb wrote:I've premade this for the release, which should be soon, cause Halo 2 sucked.

brilliance, but at least if you buy an xbox you dont have to fork out for a coffee table for your lounge.
Loki
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby |ncary on Wed 5/Oct/05 8:47pm

That's true, and finally I'll have an alcove to store medium to large sized objects under with these optional accessories for the XBox:
xbox_eats_ass.PNG
|ncary

Postby Loki on Wed 5/Oct/05 9:23pm

another true fact from the almost master
Loki
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby |ncary on Wed 5/Oct/05 9:47pm

almost is more than not!
|ncary

Postby Lamedoggo on Thu 6/Oct/05 5:04am

BrokenKonaRider wrote:
Tama wrote: I think I'll wait for the Half-life movie to come out :p

Or Far Cry

Or Rollercoaster Tycoon

Or even GTA:SA

But why Halo? :(

No No the Playboy Mansion Movie!

Oh wait...

:paranoid:
Lamedoggo
"Like Elmo but without the fluff."
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Dazzle on Thu 6/Oct/05 10:31am

Well PJ has made his dream movie projects, a pot of money, and now has several companies full of employees to keep busy. Bring another 100+ million dollar movie to Wellington, keep his companies working.

Exec Producer means you have the ability to influence hiring / firing and sourcing / allocation of budget, but not much beyound that.

Producers make creative decisions, input into story, direction and bringing the right creative people in.

Associate Producers have sucked cock or threatened lawsuits to get a Producer credit on a movie. They have done enough to get a vanity credit but have no real power in the production of the movie.

Wellywood - just like Hollywood, but with more wind and less palm trees.
Dazzle
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby honeymonster on Thu 6/Oct/05 10:54am

Oh dear. Another piss-poor formulaic big bangs CGI no plot no acting badly scripted Hollywood blockbuster on the way. Shame on PJ for being involved.

Hollywood totally ran out of ideas a couple of years ago. Now all they do is create big budget re-hashs of 70's B movie and 80's TV remakes, and big bang teenage Vin Diesel style time-wasters. Oh - and then they go and add a sequel to every single film.

Name 5 great films to come out of mainstream Hollywood in the past 2 years? Bet you can't.
honeymonster
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Movies | Sifting | Video Games - Latest Posts