Pete Bethune

douchebag
64
76%
hero
20
24%
 
Total voters : 84

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby Kazmeistyr on Wed 2/Jun/10 7:26pm

Oli wrote:KIWI HATING JAP LOVER!! :angry:



DOUBLE STANDARDERERERER!
Kazmeistyr
User avatar
"has the power of Greyskull"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby Oli on Wed 2/Jun/10 7:29pm

Kazmeistyr wrote:
Oli wrote:KIWI HATING JAP LOVER!! :angry:



DOUBLE STANDARDERERERER!
COMMUNIST! :hmmm:
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby j2hyde on Wed 2/Jun/10 8:43pm

cruiser wrote:Common-sense, science and history tells us these whales are toast, therefore the ecosystem of the sea is toast.

We're so busy consuming, we've become Earths' cancer.


Cool story bro :lol:
j2hyde
User avatar
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 2/Jun/10 9:38pm

j2hyde wrote:
cruiser wrote:Common-sense, science and history tells us these whales are toast,


Cool story bro :lol:
Whale on toast, mnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom.

Pete Bethune isn't the Messiah, he's just a very silly boy, publicity stunt gone wrong... Now if he got the whalers to shoot him it would have been MUCH more effective.
CrustyMTB
User avatar
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby fatwombat on Thu 3/Jun/10 12:01am

scatter wrote:
fatwombat wrote:I'm not judging you or saying you shouldn't do it, but your style of communication on Vorb is an approach to conversation that didn't exist before the internet.


Really? Ever heard of debating?

Indeed I have - 2 of my kids have captained their school debating teams to a lot more wins than losses. If they tried to use the Vorb techniques of personal abuse, they would be dragged off the stage before they could finish. Though I admit that if your only exposure to debating is watching Parliament, you could reach the conclusion that Vorb style interaction is a type of debating.

Maybe since there are so many vorbists using this style, we could say they are mass-debating. :lol: :lol:
fatwombat
User avatar
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby Oli on Thu 3/Jun/10 12:06am

It's potshots like this that bring it on.

High school debating is hardly the predominant style anyway, in fact I'd argue it's the most tame debating of all except primary school debating. :)
Oli
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby Bigfoot on Thu 3/Jun/10 12:44am

Bring on Taiwanese Parliament style debates! :)
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby AarowNZ on Thu 3/Jun/10 12:50am

Or Ukrainian throwing tomatoes and smoke bombs stylez.
AarowNZ
"What?"
Member for: 14 years 3 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby scatter on Thu 3/Jun/10 7:05am

fatwombat wrote:
scatter wrote:Really? Ever heard of debating?

Indeed I have - 2 of my kids have captained their school debating teams to a lot more wins than losses. If they tried to use the Vorb techniques of personal abuse, they would be dragged off the stage before they could finish. Though I admit that if your only exposure to debating is watching Parliament, you could reach the conclusion that Vorb style interaction is a type of debating.


And that's the limit of your exposure? High school debating?

LOL
scatter
User avatar
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 11 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby cruiser on Thu 3/Jun/10 8:38am

I am Married to female

therefore

I am Expert at Debating

I Win
cruiser
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby Bigfoot on Thu 3/Jun/10 10:48am

cruiser wrote:I am Married to female

therefore

I am Expert at Debating

I Win


But then you should realise that you are always wrong?
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Thu 3/Jun/10 11:13am

cruiser wrote:I am Married to female

therefore

I am Expert at Debating

I Win


Bahahahahahahahahaaha! obviously not.

any male in a relationship knows that the essesnce of a successful relationship is compromise. You want Plan A, she wants Plan B, so you compromise and go with Plan B.
Henry Dorset Case
User avatar
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby thorg on Thu 3/Jun/10 11:18am

Henry Dorset Case wrote:Bahahahahahahahahaaha! obviously not.

any male in a relationship knows that the essesnce of a successful relationship is compromise. You want Plan A, she wants Plan B, so you compromise and go with Plan B.
:lol: :D
thorg
User avatar
"what blog?"
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Re: Pete Bethune: Hippy Douchebag Or Environmentalist Hero??

Postby DogsBollocks on Thu 3/Jun/10 11:31am

thorg wrote:
Henry Dorset Case wrote:Bahahahahahahahahaaha! obviously not.

any male in a relationship knows that the essesnce of a successful relationship is compromise. You want Plan A, she wants Plan B, so you compromise and go with Plan B.
:lol: :D


Compromise ? She's never told me to compromise ..............
DogsBollocks
User avatar
"Licking my clangers in a backyard near you."
Member for: 9 years 8 months

International Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

49 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 47 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle