Pearls Trail.

Postby trailtroll on Tue 8/Feb/11 8:01am

Pearls trail is open for traffic, though it still needs a little grooming at the 3 quarter mark.
Trail starts at end of Lovers Lane and exits at Main Rd, opposite Nancy exit. This trail can be duel direction if need be. Pearls is the purple trail on map.
pearls.png
DSC04140.JPG
New bridge on Pearls.
trailtroll
""i woke up this morning and all of my stuff was stolen and replaced with exact duplicates.""
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Pearls Trail.

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 8/May/11 7:49am

Oh those trees make me jealous ...... :(
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby trailtroll on Mon 9/May/11 9:19am

You've got trees, just little ones, and what is going to happen to the wild pines, are they going to cut them out as they appear? Are they planting natives yet?
trailtroll
""i woke up this morning and all of my stuff was stolen and replaced with exact duplicates.""
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 9/May/11 4:50pm

nah the pines are racing away.. :thumbsup: , natives are growing as they were planted ages ago or just sprouting randomly...! Too much work for the council i think... let the bikers do it for them.. oh well..! :)
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei - Latest Posts