Re: Onerahi / Mt Tiger

Postby tripler on Fri 23/Jan/09 3:38pm

NOT HI TECH COMPARED TO SOME OF YOUR DH RIGS BUT AN IMPROVEMENT OVER MY V-LINK,NICE FOR XC(COMPLETE WITH VORB STICKER ON TOPTUBE)
001.JPG
tripler
"I AM pushing but it won't go in,pass the grease"
Member for: 6 years 0 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Fri 23/Jan/09 6:35pm

neanderthal wrote:Certainly is Quinstar,are we goin to see ya up in Oners sometime?

Not bloody likely at this stage have lots of gorse to ass kick with my Chewbacca Wookie :satan: Slasher so people can ride more than 2 trails up the Haki, But maybe :exclaim: , Does anyone have brent's Number cause i will need my forks overhauled soonish (probably needed bout 3 months ago but they still look ok) :lol: :huh:
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby neanderthal on Mon 26/Jan/09 12:48pm

Hey,get Steve onto it with that new spray unit,wait two weeks and its all fryed,easier than slashing.
neanderthal
Member for: 5 years 9 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 26/Jan/09 2:33pm

neanderthal wrote:Hey,get Steve onto it with that new spray unit,wait two weeks and its all fryed,easier than slashing.

yeah but if i slash back 1M or so then he or i spray over that as well the next 1m then i end up with 2m or so of clearing either side of my tracks which gives me lots more room to work with for adding stuff in later :D
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Clubs | New Zealand | Northland | Parahaki MTB Club | Regions | Upper North Island - Latest Posts