Okta Agent

Postby soccer_pro on Tue 19/May/09 4:00pm

I have an Okta Agent that I would like to sell. It has some scratches on the front but the screen is still mint. It is running Windows mobile 5 which you can download programs off the internet and install them onto the phone. It retails for 399 brand new but i'm looking for offers around 100 although any reasonable offer will be considered
soccer_pro
"Bikes for life"
Member for: 10 years 6 months

Re: Okta Agent

Postby soccer_pro on Tue 19/May/09 5:03pm

I would also consider a trade for any telecom prepaid mobile.
soccer_pro
"Bikes for life"

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Tue 19/May/09 6:54pm

why are you selling?
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby soccer_pro on Tue 19/May/09 7:42pm

The phone needs to be on a plan e.g it can't be on prepaid. BUT, in saying this to all you groms out there, it can still be put onto a 2000 boost txt plan. This means you never have to top up and you always have money on your phone. This phone being on a plan is inconvenient for my uses because our home phone bill is paid by another party so it has too run through them and it's too hard to keep track of. Thanks
soccer_pro
"Bikes for life"

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Tue 19/May/09 8:19pm

what are the payments if it is on a boost plan?
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 8 years 11 months

Postby soccer_pro on Tue 19/May/09 8:44pm

It's still exactly the same as if you were on prepaid Boost Txt.
soccer_pro
"Bikes for life"

Postby phunk on Wed 20/May/09 9:20am

soccer_pro wrote:The phone needs to be on a plan e.g it can't be on prepaid. BUT, in saying this to all you groms out there, it can still be put onto a 2000 boost txt plan. This means you never have to top up and you always have money on your phone. This phone being on a plan is inconvenient for my uses because our home phone bill is paid by another party so it has too run through them and it's too hard to keep track of. Thanks

Unless it is still in contract then you should be able to put it on prepaid.
phunk
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby soccer_pro on Wed 20/May/09 3:14pm

phunk wrote:
soccer_pro wrote:The phone needs to be on a plan e.g it can't be on prepaid. BUT, in saying this to all you groms out there, it can still be put onto a 2000 boost txt plan. This means you never have to top up and you always have money on your phone. This phone being on a plan is inconvenient for my uses because our home phone bill is paid by another party so it has too run through them and it's too hard to keep track of. Thanks

What?
soccer_pro
"Bikes for life"

Postby phunk on Wed 20/May/09 3:41pm

soccer_pro wrote:
phunk wrote:

What?

The phone does not need to be on a postpaid plan. You can change the plan to prepaid if you want. You just need to disconnect the old plan first.
phunk
Member for: 13 years 7 months

Postby soccer_pro on Wed 20/May/09 3:44pm

No you can't. It has to be on a postpaid plan.
soccer_pro
"Bikes for life"

Postby eyeball on Wed 20/May/09 5:21pm

phunk wrote:
soccer_pro wrote:
phunk wrote:

What?

The phone does not need to be on a postpaid plan. You can change the plan to prepaid if you want. You just need to disconnect the old plan first.

None of telecoms so called smartphones can be put on prepaid.
eyeball
"Whatcha wana do ya wana go hunt some moose"
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Classifieds | Sifting | Technology - Latest Posts