No votes

Total voters : 1

October Club Ride - Oropi Grove & Summer Hill

Postby bee&tee on Tue 31/Aug/10 6:08am

Club Ride - Oropi grove & Summer Hill

Time October 16 · 10:00am - 10:00pm

Location Tauranga

More Info THE PLAN
Starting at 10am we will meet at Oropi grove.

OROPI GROVE MTB PARK
This one of Tauranga’s old tracks that has just been given a face lift. The club ride will see us head up a super short climb before dropping in to a fast flowing single track with bermed corners (grade 3), there are a few jumps with bypass options.
MORE RIDING
For those who have some puff left in them we will take a quick drive over to Papamoa to hit the trails at Summer Hill Farm mtb trails.

SUMMERHILL
Summerhill is a rapidly growing MTB venue a few kms into the Papamoa Hills where we should be able to hit 20km of good riding on the challenging, mostly singletrack terrain. A great ride for those of you that have never been.

ACCOMMODATION AND SOCIAL TIME
We have arranged accommodation at Mt Maunganui at a cost of $15 for the night. For those who are after a bit to eat and a quite drink we will head towards the main street at the Mount to the Astrolabe or the Mount hot salt water pools.

DRIVING TO WHAKA 100
And those who plan to head to the Whaka 100, its only a 40minute drive to get there

SOCIAL RIDE AT REDWOODS
While the whippets are racing in the WHaka 100, we have 56 free shuttle rides to use up for those club members who attend both days of the trip

MORE INFO[/b]
aucklandmtb.co.nz
astrolabe.co.nz
summerhillfarm.co.nz
nzhotpools.co.nz/hot-pools/mount-maunganui-hot-salt-water-poolsm.co.nz
bee&tee
Member for: 9 years 11 months

Auckland MTB Club | Clubs - Latest Posts