Re: North Island Dh Series Round 1 – long Gully

Postby White-Lightning on Mon 28/Sep/09 11:01pm

SlackBoy wrote:
White-Lightning wrote:
rackerrack wrote:
White-Lightning wrote:
Mike_the_Hippy wrote:ive got about a hundered pic's dammed if im going to be looking for frames throught that lot ,but if you had a plate number ?

Do you have any of 203 mike?

Were you at the 4x? I might have some from there.

Yep, red hoodie and blue shorts :) .
scrub whips bad boyo :lol:

Haha whatever slacky, you were just enjoying being on a real bike!
White-Lightning
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby Mike_the_Hippy on Tue 29/Sep/09 12:04am

Jono wrote:...and there are masses of photos of mr the hippy in there. Looking stylish as always, mike :)

yea will check it later , for some reason people dont take many pic's of the marshalls so ive missd out quite a bit in the past.
Mike_the_Hippy
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby Mike_the_Hippy on Tue 29/Sep/09 3:33pm

check our webite for the rest of my pic's: http://www.wmtbc.org.nz/index.php?option=com_morfeoshow&Itemid=25

pm me if you find your pic' (image and plate number please) ,just be patient about me sending it out as ive got loads on at the moment .
Mike_the_Hippy

Postby liljake on Tue 29/Sep/09 9:19pm

Whats this I hear about Michael Langford taking some short cuts in his 2nd run???

LANGO THE CHEATING RANGO!!!!!
liljake
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby Ben_T on Tue 29/Sep/09 10:00pm

liljake wrote:Whats this I hear about Michael Langford taking some short cuts in his 2nd run???

LANGO THE CHEATING RANGO!!!!!

yea i head bout that aye :O
Ben_T
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby wachtourak on Tue 29/Sep/09 10:01pm

gnar they're just hotlines brah
wachtourak
"IMDABES"
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby Vee on Tue 29/Sep/09 10:07pm

Mike_the_Hippy wrote:
Jono wrote:...and there are masses of photos of mr the hippy in there. Looking stylish as always, mike :)

yea will check it later , for some reason people dont take many pic's of the marshalls so ive missd out quite a bit in the past.

Well if it makes you feel better, Sarah and I cheered you on when you took off from the start gate :lol:
Vee
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby big_d on Tue 29/Sep/09 10:14pm

liljake wrote:Whats this I hear about Michael Langford taking some short cuts in his 2nd run???

No one has come forward with anything more than speculation.
big_d
"GIGAAANNNNNNTOOR!"

Postby Mike_the_Hippy on Tue 29/Sep/09 10:14pm

ha ha nice , now next time with some pom poms and aero bat kicks :)

There was a lady at the bottom of the track that took an awsome pic of me going over the last jump ,. she showed it to me but inever got her detail ,can only hope she rembers to post it on the site.

So vee that friend of yours at the 4x , ya reckon she would join in up the gully?
Mike_the_Hippy

Postby SlackBoy on Wed 30/Sep/09 1:21am

big_d wrote:

And the speculation that I heard, theres no place to cut with the marshalls and people right there. Bunch o haters. ...Langos'a dick so he must of cheated.....people need to find something better to fill their time and get over themselves
SlackBoy
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby bugle on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:01am

SlackBoy wrote:
big_d wrote:

And the speculation that I heard, theres no place to cut with the marshalls and people right there. Bunch o haters. ...Langos'a dick so he must of cheated.....people need to find something better to fill their time and get over themselves

w3rd
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby Joshguy01 on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:04am

Damn straight. He's just one fast mofo, and a nice guy to boot. Unlike some of the people who raced in some of the younger classes...
Joshguy01
"My psychiatrist said I'm special"
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Postby jerms669 on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:11am

Bunch 'o' haters :hmmm:

Ive been racking my brain and short of using the 4wd track I cant think of any short cuts of any real use on the track, can anyone enlighten me as to where these alledged "short cuts" are supposed to have happend?
jerms669
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby MissChaff on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:25am

Mike_the_Hippy wrote:ha ha nice , now next time with some pom poms and aero bat kicks :)

There was a lady at the bottom of the track that took an awsome pic of me going over the last jump ,. she showed it to me but inever got her detail ,can only hope she rembers to post it on the site.

So vee that friend of yours at the 4x , ya reckon she would join in up the gully?

I hear she's keen for runs ;) But shes off on a riding trip down south tomorrow....should sign her up to the club!
MissChaff
"Delete cookies?"
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Postby SlackBoy on Wed 30/Sep/09 9:36am

Joshguy01 wrote:Damn straight. He's just one fast mofo, and a nice guy to boot. Unlike some of the people who raced in some of the younger classes...
And in the older class's, I'm a cunzzor too dagnabit!!!!!
SlackBoy
Member for: 15 years 9 months

4X/ BSX Racing | AKDH - Auckland Downhill | Clubs | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Long Gully | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Wellington | Wellington MTB Club | Wellington Region - Latest Posts