Postby yakuza on Mon 28/Sep/09 8:04pm

Hey, anyone got photos of #209. Chur
yakuza
Member for: 8 years 6 months

Re: North Island Dh Series Round 1 – long Gully

Postby Jono on Mon 28/Sep/09 8:19pm

bugle wrote:
Jono wrote:
bugle wrote:Darren Henderson! Damn theres a blast from the past...

Yar. And beaten by our very own blast from the past, slackboy.

Ahh the good old days, best I could do in those days was 3rd to Hendis 1st! I give slackboy full cred for the result

Nah - slacky was 2nd in the M1 class (beaten by about 6 seconds by the hippy). Hendi was in M2, and was followed by another blast from the past Mark Simmons. Luke munted himself in practice...
Jono
"High Grade Mental Defective"
Member for: 12 years 10 months

Postby konaking on Mon 28/Sep/09 8:34pm

any of rider 407?

cheers
konaking
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: North Island Dh Series Round 1 – Long Gully

Postby Crucial on Mon 28/Sep/09 9:11pm

Everyone asking for photos, how about you take a look at the pro shots and consider a few bucks for what is probably an excellent shot. This bloke was out there all day, both days and at the 4x capturing shots of everybody. He deserves a bit of support and his photos are shit hot.
Crucial
Member for: 6 years 11 months

Postby Mike_the_Hippy on Mon 28/Sep/09 9:31pm

well by the time i removed the really crap and stuff for track develpoment and repairs i had 66 left.

of those could 203, 213,209 send me a PM with and email address i can attach too.

At this point i should mention it was in a bit of a rush to see if could get ridrs on each part of the track ,pitty i started so late.

There are a few good ones from the upper section of track that the plate cant be seen so good.
Anyway ive arranged with our webmaster to clear some space in one of our club website galleries ,ill try and get them up there tomorrow and post some directions.
Mike_the_Hippy
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Postby Conners on Mon 28/Sep/09 9:35pm

Crucial wrote:Everyone asking for photos, how about you take a look at the pro shots and consider a few bucks for what is probably an excellent shot. This bloke was out there all day, both days and at the 4x capturing shots of everybody. He deserves a bit of support and his photos are shit hot.

:withstupid:
You just took the post right off my keyboard.
Amazing shots, and TalkieT came up from Chch to shoot this race. If there's a phot of his that you like, show some support and buy it. These aren't just your avarage "event photos", there are some works of art in there :thumbsup:
Last edited by Conners on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:06pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conners
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Postby Jono on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:01pm

gone done bought me the one photo of myself...
Jono

Postby Jono on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:02pm

...and there are masses of photos of mr the hippy in there. Looking stylish as always, mike :)
Jono

Postby SlackBoy on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:04pm

I'ma gonna get one too when I get paid next :thumbsup:
SlackBoy

Postby Jono on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:12pm

You look more stylie on the rock garden than me. But then again you were more winning too ;)
Jono

Postby TalkieT on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:13pm

Conners wrote:
Crucial wrote:Everyone asking for photos, how about you take a look at the pro shots and consider a few bucks for what is probably an excellent shot. This bloke was out there all day, both days and at the 4x capturing shots of everybody. He deserves a bit of support and his photos are shit hot.

:withstupid:
You just took the post right off my keyboard.
Amazing shots, and TalkieT came up from Chch to shoot this race. If there's a phot of his that you like, show some support and buy it. These aren't just your avarage "event photos", there are some works of art in there :thumbsup:

Awwwww shucks. Thanks for that guys :-) I really did enjoy the event, and the track was just fantastic from a photographer's point of view - lots of great backdrops and decent jumps... I would have liked to spend more time at the wallride as well... So many good spots.

Cheers - N
http://www.nzsnaps.com
TalkieT
Member for: 8 years 9 months

Postby SlackBoy on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:23pm

Jono wrote:You look more stylie on the rock garden than me. But then again you were more winning too ;)

Gah, I'm kicking myself I didn't see the grass line. Although I do like the way I can see the rock in one pic pretty much touching my rim, with 35psi in it. I knew where I could go faster on the track, but I just wasn't prepared to do it. Been outa the game too long. (read too much of a big wussy pants)

Mad props to Sarah tho for hitting up everything on the track. Tho someone needs to hook that girl up with some 5-10's
SlackBoy

Postby one_uknw on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:24pm

SlackBoy wrote:Mad props to Sarah tho for hitting up everything on the track. Tho someone needs to hook that girl up with some 5-10's

Yeah full ripper right thur. Big up Sarah!
one_uknw
Member for: 7 years 8 months

Postby White-Lightning on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:45pm

rackerrack wrote:
White-Lightning wrote:
Mike_the_Hippy wrote:ive got about a hundered pic's dammed if im going to be looking for frames throught that lot ,but if you had a plate number ?

Do you have any of 203 mike?

Were you at the 4x? I might have some from there.

Yep, red hoodie and blue shorts :) .
White-Lightning
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Postby SlackBoy on Mon 28/Sep/09 10:46pm

White-Lightning wrote:
rackerrack wrote:
White-Lightning wrote:
Mike_the_Hippy wrote:ive got about a hundered pic's dammed if im going to be looking for frames throught that lot ,but if you had a plate number ?

Do you have any of 203 mike?

Were you at the 4x? I might have some from there.

Yep, red hoodie and blue shorts :) .
scrub whips bad boyo :lol:
SlackBoy

4X/ BSX Racing | AKDH - Auckland Downhill | Clubs | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Long Gully | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Regions | Wellington | Wellington MTB Club | Wellington Region - Latest Posts