Re: News From The Pro Tour

Postby piwakawaka on Thu 19/Dec/13 9:25am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tugboat wrote:Tainted steak?
piwakawaka
Member for: 5 years 10 months

Postby Oli on Thu 19/Dec/13 10:44am

Dodgy old Mick, eh? Not surprised one iota. Bummer for Jack that he won't get his moment of glory on the podium due to this creep/cheat. :hmmm:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby piwakawaka on Thu 19/Dec/13 10:49am

Oli wrote:Dodgy old Mick, eh? Not surprised one iota. Bummer for Jack that he won't get his moment of glory on the podium due to this creep/cheat. :hmmm:

That's the thing, I'm sure he will win more races, he is that good, but you never know in sport, and he deserved that top step.
piwakawaka

Postby sifter on Thu 19/Dec/13 12:39pm

piwakawaka wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Tugboat wrote:Tainted steak?

you'd think Saxo would have its meat supply sorted by now...
sifter
Member for: 14 years 1 month

Postby istepinyards on Thu 19/Dec/13 11:03pm

All is not what it seems Oli. As you know I have known the Rogers Family for a very long time and that I also am not too sure he has been clean in the past but.....
I know Garmin were told by their staff not to eat from the buffet and that the head of a French Laboratory tested positive for Clenbuterol after testing himself after a trip to China in June.
I also know that Mr. Rogers ate from that buffet every night while in China and that a certain Garmin rider joked with him over this very issue...testing positive for Clenbuterol.
Also you have to say what did Dodge have the need to dope anymore?

I think he will and should be sanctioned for doping due to him being stupid.
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 10 years 10 months

Postby Oli on Thu 19/Dec/13 11:42pm

Interesting! Well that was silly then, innit.
Oli

Postby istepinyards on Thu 19/Dec/13 11:51pm

Yes it is. Telfon has worn off due to sheer stupidity it seems.
istepinyards

Postby piwakawaka on Fri 20/Dec/13 2:21pm

istepinyards wrote:All is not what it seems Oli. As you know I have known the Rogers Family for a very long time and that I also am not too sure he has been clean in the past but.....
I know Garmin were told by their staff not to eat from the buffet and that the head of a French Laboratory tested positive for Clenbuterol after testing himself after a trip to China in June.
I also know that Mr. Rogers ate from that buffet every night while in China and that a certain Garmin rider joked with him over this very issue...testing positive for Clenbuterol.

Buffet smuffet, why defend that dirty cheating B'stard? He needs to man up, accept responsibility for his actions, and apologise for robbing Jack Bauer of a World Tour podium, can't understand why people go into bat for these guy's, he's a loser who lost end of.
piwakawaka

Postby istepinyards on Fri 20/Dec/13 4:31pm

piwakawaka wrote:
istepinyards wrote:All is not what it seems Oli. As you know I have known the Rogers Family for a very long time and that I also am not too sure he has been clean in the past but.....

Buffet smuffet, why defend that dirty cheating B'stard? He needs to man up, accept responsibility for his actions, and apologise for robbing Jack Bauer of a World Tour podium, can't understand why people go into bat for these guy's, he's a loser who lost end of.
Yeh right, so explaining a situation is tantamount to defending is it!
At no stage did I defend him nor his actions. If Bauer was good enough for a podium he would have been there on the day!
You are also assuming that Bauer is a clean rider. I am not saying he isn't just mearly suggesting that is an assumption one cannot make just like you cannot make an assumption of guilt without all the facts.
istepinyards

Postby piwakawaka on Fri 20/Dec/13 6:47pm

istepinyards wrote:
piwakawaka wrote:

Yeh right, so explaining a situation is tantamount to defending is it!
At no stage did I defend him nor his actions. If Bauer was good enough for a podium he would have been there on the day!
You are also assuming that Bauer is a clean rider. I am not saying he isn't just mearly suggesting that is an assumption one cannot make just like you cannot make an assumption of guilt without all the facts.

OK I'll take the bait, I love how you think "it must have been the meat I ate " is an explanation!! Jack was robbed of his First, and First Kiwi individual World Tour win, by a drug cheat, I don't think it helps anyone if you blame anyone or anything other than the athlete who Cheated.
piwakawaka

Postby istepinyards on Fri 20/Dec/13 7:01pm

Again how do you KNOW Jack is clean? He is the only one that does. Not you or me!
I am not accepting the excuse although the amount of positives that come out of China and Mexico for Clenbuterol and the FACT that a head of one of 3 accredited laboratories that test for clenbuterol tested himself and he tested positive after a trip to China shows that the excuse MIGHT just be one that actually happened.
istepinyards

Postby istepinyards on Fri 20/Dec/13 7:03pm

Also I haven't read anywhere where Rogers has stated that his positive A sample is through the injestion of contaminated beef.
istepinyards

Postby piwakawaka on Fri 20/Dec/13 7:15pm

Part of the game is pissing in a cup, they both did and we know who won that, don't we?
piwakawaka

Postby istepinyards on Fri 20/Dec/13 7:23pm

So your robbed line is a bit if a farce then isn't it!
istepinyards

Postby Oli on Fri 20/Dec/13 7:31pm

If it was Jack with the positive we would want a rigorous investigation and to be sure he was guilty, I don't think we'd be hanging him on the strength of his A sample.
Oli

Cycling | Road Cycling | Road Racing - Latest Posts