Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby dented on Fri 16/Apr/10 8:53pm

wuffy wrote:
dented wrote:That Foes AMX is the ugliest bike I have seen in a long time.


Who cares look at that Fluid! :love:

Top tube makes it look like a Nomad with herpes symplex
dented
User avatar
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby glory_shreder08 on Fri 16/Apr/10 9:04pm

Troy Brosnans SX-trail. looks sweeeeeeeeeet
http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4880052/
glory_shreder08
"Bones heal, Chicks dig scars, and Glory lasts forever"
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby phunk on Fri 16/Apr/10 9:09pm

The links on the Fluid look rather like the new Santa Cruz ones...
phunk
User avatar
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby wuffy on Fri 16/Apr/10 9:14pm

phunk wrote:The links on the Fluid look rather like the new Santa Cruz ones...


And the top tube looks rather like a V10!

Weird :exclaim:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

glory_shreder08
"Bones heal, Chicks dig scars, and Glory lasts forever"
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby wuffy on Fri 16/Apr/10 9:29pm



That's a mondraker! :blink:
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby glory_shreder08 on Fri 16/Apr/10 9:33pm

wuffy wrote:


That's a mondraker! :blink:


Yea sorta. shocks on a bit more of a angle and is got that brace going from the seat tube to the down tube. I can see where your coming from though
glory_shreder08
"Bones heal, Chicks dig scars, and Glory lasts forever"
Member for: 8 years 2 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby its that guy on Fri 16/Apr/10 10:39pm

wuffy wrote:
its that guy wrote:
Kazmeistyr wrote:
its that guy wrote:
VERT wrote:Crankbros should not be allowed to make bike parts other than pedals and Wheels.

Those stems look scarey

Fixed


re: Wheels - are those fandangle Cobalt's a bit shit?

http://www.crankbrothers.com/wheel_tech_opium.php
There only weak if your a fat guy doing road gaps and 30ft drops.


So most vorbers? :p

Im talking about real ft not vorb/internet ft :lol:
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby swtchbckr on Fri 16/Apr/10 10:49pm

aahhhhh....

its like the 90's again, a skinny fluoro hardtail, riding in the snow. reminds me of when i first started riding... sweet.

(cept, now EVERYTHING -forks, tires, gears, etc etc etc are SO much better)
http://hagoromo.blogspot.com/2010/04/charge-bikes-2011.html
swtchbckr
User avatar
"Freakin' Mellonfarmer"
Member for: 12 years 8 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby its that guy on Sat 17/Apr/10 12:28am

wuffy wrote:http://hagoromo.blogspot.com/2010/04/foes-fluid-sea-otter-2010.html

New foes rides! :o

the fluid...

What is the eye to eye on that shock! :crazy:
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby wuffy on Sat 17/Apr/10 2:06am

its that guy wrote:
wuffy wrote:http://hagoromo.blogspot.com/2010/04/foes-fluid-sea-otter-2010.html

New foes rides! :o

the fluid...

What is the eye to eye on that shock! :crazy:


Thought it was 240i2i but I did a bit of googling, its custom made by fox, 100mm stroke! So keeping to the 2:1 ratio.
wuffy
Member for: 8 years 7 months

Re: New Stuff....

Postby fatwombat on Sat 17/Apr/10 2:22am

wuffy wrote:Jebus... 30 speed?! Why????? .

I don't think they're looking for 30 speeds, mostly people go to 10 at the back so they can cut down to 2 chainrings - e.g. 11-24 or 12-36 at the back, 26/40 on the front - pretty much the same overall range of gears but with less redundancy. Benefits are partly weight (this mainly for the obsessives :D ) but chiefly to give better performance of the drive train.

I must admit I'm tempted - I'd happily lose my top ratios to get a bigger granny and smoother simpler shifting (e.g.12-36 with 24/38).
fatwombat
User avatar
"Our planet is the mental institution of the universe. - Goethe"
Member for: 8 years 3 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby Fraser on Sat 17/Apr/10 6:16am

When are these bikes available, I just get a bit mixed up with the seasons eg it is April 2010 now but in bike land it is 2011.
Fraser
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Re: New Stuff Thread....

Postby its that guy on Sat 17/Apr/10 8:42am

wuffy wrote:
its that guy wrote:
wuffy wrote:http://hagoromo.blogspot.com/2010/04/foes-fluid-sea-otter-2010.html

New foes rides! :o

the fluid...

What is the eye to eye on that shock! :crazy:


Thought it was 240i2i but I did a bit of googling, its custom made by fox, 100mm stroke! So keeping to the 2:1 ratio.

It looks fucking huge as! :crazy: ...And is!
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Re: New Stuff....

Postby its that guy on Sat 17/Apr/10 8:45am

fatwombat wrote:
wuffy wrote:Jebus... 30 speed?! Why????? .

I don't think they're looking for 30 speeds, mostly people go to 10 at the back so they can cut down to 2 chainrings - e.g. 11-24 or 12-36 at the back, 26/40 on the front - pretty much the same overall range of gears but with less redundancy. Benefits are partly weight (this mainly for the obsessives :D ) but chiefly to give better performance of the drive train.

I must admit I'm tempted - I'd happily lose my top ratios to get a bigger granny and smoother simpler shifting (e.g.12-36 with 24/38).

10 speeds is where its at :lol:
its that guy
User avatar
"Lurkin"
Member for: 8 years 5 months

Cycling | Mountain Biking - Latest Posts

Who is online

58 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot] and 55 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles