Postby ShoreBoy on Tue 23/Dec/08 9:29am

Used to be a title based on the amount of posts you have. For example, mine says 'Mangled" under my username. That be my rank, but as others said, the post count thing has been messed with, so it's quite irrelevant really.
ShoreBoy
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby dented on Tue 23/Dec/08 9:32am

Look beneath a lot of the other usernames, you will see something along the lines of Mangled, Wrecked, Worn, that type of thing, along with a Yellow/Green/Red bar. The rank changes with the more you post, and the bar lights up further along.

You will see some fancy ranks, such as 'Seeing Double', 'Scheming Dreaming about Singletrack', 'High Grade Mental Defective', that type of thing, these are for the people who have joined the foundation, and it is one of the special priveleges where you can choose your own rank, and as long as 5 other foundation members vote to accept it, you can have it.
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby dented on Tue 23/Dec/08 9:34am

I wonder if you are missing a rank just because you have only recently joined up? Maybe T has altered some code since the postcounts went haywire, so that new users dont get a rank anymore?

We are so much better than anyone else... chuh
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby edmyster on Tue 23/Dec/08 9:41am

yeah have a while to go before i reach 92,879
posts!!!
edmyster
Member for: 8 years 11 months

New User Introductions | Vorb - Latest Posts