New Guy To This Forum

Postby tripler on Fri 4/Jul/08 5:19pm

:) Hi everyone just joined today,a brief about myself,I been livin here in Whangarei for about 14 years,i am into building bikes from bits and peices,ride to work most of the time,hit parahaki when I can but family is a big part of my time,I am more into customized bikes even if its only got a cool change of wheels,I like to see personal expression put into a bike,I guess thats why I have a hard time selling the bikes I build but a brother gota make a dolla.Cheers for listening will post pics and get sorted soon,bye for now :thumbsup:
tripler
"I AM pushing but it won't go in,pass the grease"
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Fri 4/Jul/08 6:18pm

Sweet might see you on the hill man, like yourself family is a big part on my biking time too, can't wait till my daughter can ride some suspension bout 8 years from now
Dan
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 13 years 8 months

Re: Excellent Ride On Sunday

Postby HAVOC69 on Sun 25/Jan/09 11:15am

Cheers bro 4 da quick lesson ride,fixed up that chain rolla,keen az 4 an other session next sundy.. PEACE!!!!!!!
HAVOC69
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Re: New Guy To This Forum

Postby Stun on Sun 25/Jan/09 2:13pm

Is that a GT Tabo Tiki there Tripler?
I used to have one of those...
Stun
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby tripler on Sun 25/Jan/09 6:10pm

Stun wrote:Is that a GT Tabo Tiki there Tripler?
I used to have one of those...
yup it is,theres one still in a box unassembled that a guy is selling,and I want to get it :)
tripler

Postby Stun on Sun 25/Jan/09 6:48pm

Did you have any trouble with the cranks? I broke a spiggit quite early on in the piece...
That could have been from too many skids of course. :cool:
Stun
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby tripler on Sun 25/Jan/09 7:01pm

Stun wrote:Did you have any trouble with the cranks? I broke a spiggit quite early on in the piece...
That could have been from too many skids of course. :cool:
I only had the standard GT dyna modal,which is basicly the same but without the cool paintjob and differant parts but didnt have a problem with it,but did only use as a "to and from the shop"and sunday cruise
tripler

Re: Excellent Ride On Sunday

Postby The_Quinsta on Sun 25/Jan/09 11:29pm

HAVOC69 wrote:Cheers bro 4 da quick lesson ride,fixed up that chain rolla,keen az 4 an other session next sundy.. PEACE!!!!!!!

Sweet as Mike anything to help you progress along the chain, hope the shoulder gets better soon
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"

Re:gorse Destrution

Postby HAVOC69 on Tue 27/Jan/09 8:32pm

I sent u an e-mail not so shit hot wit these dam computers so i hope u received it?....President Obama & the UN concil have signed the papers for the release of AGENT ORANGE commencing sunday 1/2/09 (haha its actualy tordon XT).....
HAVOC69

Re: Re:gorse Destrution

Postby The_Quinsta on Wed 28/Jan/09 6:16am

HAVOC69 wrote:I sent u an e-mail not so shit hot wit these dam computers so i hope u received it?....President Obama & the UN concil have signed the papers for the release of AGENT ORANGE commencing sunday 1/2/09 (haha its actualy tordon XT).....

yeah man i got it thats sweet, you should have got one back from me tooo hopefully have been posting up about it in the Trail Builds forum :thumbsup: shit i hope its fine on sunday :music:
The_Quinsta

Returned To Earth

Postby HAVOC69 on Mon 26/Oct/09 9:31am

hey dude im back on da scene again da weather is heatin up,keen to get back into riding. (was never keen on da mud scene ha ha)
HAVOC69

Re: Returned To Earth

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 26/Oct/09 12:00pm

HAVOC69 wrote:hey dude im back on da scene again da weather is heatin up,keen to get back into riding. (was never keen on da mud scene ha ha)

Orrr sweet man Glad to hear it , was wondering where you had gotten too, Check out the Build thread on what has changed , builds are on sundays still 8 am botoom gate , just trying to clear up a few bits and peices so we can start a bit more riding, looking at spraying ( weather permitting) for the next couple of weeks before summer really kicks in... but will keep you posted thru the Build thread..... :thumbsup:
The_Quinsta

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts