Re: New To Bmx - Good Bike For Tall 4yo

Postby R&Q on Tue 19/Jun/12 6:34pm

haha awesome i have no idea what your talking about :)
R&Q
Member for: 5 years 6 months

Postby dented on Tue 19/Jun/12 7:45pm

:D
Just ignore me.

As long as the young fella is having fun thats all the matters :)
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby R&Q on Wed 20/Jun/12 6:54am

Sorry was running out the door to a meeting, I assume then that I may need to change the gearing to a smaller set so its easier for him to pedal? Lots to learn but im sure we will get there
R&Q

Postby dented on Wed 20/Jun/12 7:55am

Best advice now is to get involved in the local club. Sunset coast is a great club, talk to other parents, find out about coaching, and ask for help. Like I said, the most important thing is to have your boy enjoying himself, if he is doing that then everything else will follow. It's my opinion that there isn't a kid in the world who enjoys having their parents yelling "pedal, pedal, pedal" at them from the sideline. Ever.
dented
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby R&Q on Wed 20/Jun/12 8:02am

thanks for all your help, will be joining the club just waiting for an open day. He is so excited, now he needs to learn how to pedal standing up :) fun times. Hopefully we can avoid the a & e. He has been in the accident book at his preschool 4 times this month for climbing and jumping off things he shouldn't. hmmm maybe BMX was a bad choice :D
R&Q

BMX Riding | Cycling - Latest Posts