Re: Naked Bike Ride New Zealand

Postby Rik on Sat 15/Mar/14 10:18am

Oli wrote:Just because he's a big boy doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to participate in this weird event - his gooch on a bike saddle is no more gross than any naked gooch, and physical appearance has nothing to do with it in reality. Perhaps he's just taken up riding in the hopes of losing some of the fat you paragons of beauty are mocking him for?

Who said anything about big people shouldn't be allowed on bikes?
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby Oli on Sat 15/Mar/14 10:54am

I think what I said is pretty clear, but just for you Rik I meant he should be allowed to participate without being mocked by cruel comments - I just thought it was unnecessary. Who knows, maybe the guy is even on Vorb.
Oli
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Bigfoot on Sat 15/Mar/14 11:07am

Oli wrote:I think what I said is pretty clear, but just for you Rik I meant he should be allowed to participate without being mocked by cruel comments - I just thought it was unnecessary. Who knows, maybe the guy is even on Vorb.

:love:
Bigfoot
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 17 years 3 months

Postby laworder on Sat 15/Mar/14 11:55am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:I wouldn't want to ride naked at the 'mo.
My arms and legs would look like I had brown arm & leg warmers on and the rest 'o me would look like I was wearing a white kit :blush:

I'm so pale anyway that if I rode naked I wouldnt need high vis. I'm a natural roadside reflector :-)
laworder
Member for: 9 years 8 months

Postby RHR_Rob on Sat 15/Mar/14 1:20pm

My, that lass has a pert pr....
RHR_Rob
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby Rik on Sat 15/Mar/14 5:18pm

Oli wrote:I think what I said is pretty clear, but just for you Rik I meant he should be allowed to participate without being mocked by cruel comments - I just thought it was unnecessary. Who knows, maybe the guy is even on Vorb.

I'm sorry I'm not sure this kind of political correctness has a place on vorb. If by chance the star of this thread is on vorb, then I am not looking forward to my five minutes of your butt on my face
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby dented on Sat 15/Mar/14 5:27pm

I'll have my popcorn with extra butter please.
dented
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby RHR_Rob on Sat 15/Mar/14 5:44pm

Rik wrote:

I'm sorry I'm not sure this kind of political correctness has a place on vorb. If by chance the star of this thread is on vorb, then I am not looking forward to my five minutes of your butt on my face

Oh stuff the PC crap That lard arse must be running 200psi in those tyres, anyone that fat riding a bike starkers through town deserves all he gets.
RHR_Rob
Member for: 16 years 9 months

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Sat 15/Mar/14 6:15pm

:paranoid:
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby great uncle bulgaria on Sat 15/Mar/14 6:18pm

RHR_Rob wrote:
Rik wrote:

Oh stuff the PC crap That lard arse must be running 200psi in those tyres, anyone that fat riding a bike starkers through town deserves all he gets.

do you deserve all you get for being ignorant bigot also?

guys got way more cajones then you'll ever have. ;)
great uncle bulgaria
""misunderstood and persecuted""
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby Oli on Sat 15/Mar/14 6:19pm

RHR_Rob wrote:
Rik wrote:

I'm just sticking up for my peeps, okay? :hmmm:
Oli
Member for: 15 years 3 months

Postby EoinC on Sat 15/Mar/14 9:18pm

RHR_Rob wrote:
Rik wrote:

Unless you are participating, he remains the Nike to your Hush Puppy.
EoinC
Member for: 10 years 2 months

Postby chuckie34 on Sat 15/Mar/14 10:31pm

Looks like fun, Bucket list item :cool:
chuckie34
"I had an idea - - - - -"
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Simonius_Titius on Sun 16/Mar/14 1:05am

RHR_Rob wrote:
Rik wrote:

He gets respect from me. Yay for cuddly people!
Simonius_Titius
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 11 years 0 months

Postby shmoodiver on Sun 16/Mar/14 7:24am

If he keeps up the riding, he may not be such a cuddley specimen for too long.... Worked for me.
I believe I would have given our large naked friend a run for his money in the bigboi steaks (hur hur) when I was XXXXXXXL but kudos to him for getting out and getting nekkid.
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Cycling | Events | Golden Bay | New Zealand | Regions | Sifting | Upper South Island - Latest Posts