Mtb Stolen Kapiti

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Mon 14/Sep/09 7:59pm

ok ive been out now for a couple of hours looking and all to no avail. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ive just finished rebuilding it today and i am incredibly pissed off :angry:

it was a raw hard tail Apollo frame. no badges or anything, had a steep top tube. headtube was slightly flared at top and bottom.

cane creek headset.

giant fat racing bars black with yellow giant logo on. 31.8 stem hollow at the front. top cap was black with couple of letters on.

it had a trimmed seat, slammed, with a zebra striped covering.

it was breakless but with both rotors on.

frame had all cable guides and gear mounts removed.

100mm rst forks with black tape on to cover rock shock stickers friend had put on.

disc brake mounts on rear of frame but cut off at the forks.

very worn abd colour grips pink and purple flares cut off and run backwards.

kmc cool chain.

singlespeed 32-13 no tensioner tight-ish chain.

26" wheels front rim was baby blue, hookworm tires 2.5 back one was 75% worn.

pink shoelaces on hubs.

pink odessy clear plastic pedals.

shimano cranks with a lot of shoewear.

titan seatclamp.

it was a pretty light bike and id built it for riding street i only just got it all dialed today and im gonna break the guys legs if i see him riding it.

if you live in kapiti and see someone riding it round please kick their skull in.

alternatively if your rich buy it off them for 100$ and ill give you the money back. get there name so i can find them....and kick their skull in.

if you are working at a kapiti bike shop and they bring it in kick their skull in.

if you are driving past a guy riding this open your door knock them off then kick their skull in.

any supportive comments would help but i warn you im in a very bad mood and am likely to go nuts at any one being negative.
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Re: Mtb Stolen Kapiti

Postby shmoodiver on Mon 14/Sep/09 8:08pm

sucks dude.
shmoodiver
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
Member for: 12 years 6 months

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Tue 15/Sep/09 7:16pm

bump ='(
the-right-to-evolve
"Language is the liquid that we're all dissolved in, great for solving problems after it creates them."

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Tue 15/Sep/09 8:02pm

somebody that lives here must of seen something?????
the-right-to-evolve

Postby Lynskey on Tue 15/Sep/09 8:17pm

Man thats rubbish, I'll keep an eye out around Wellington region for ya. Hopefully something pops up on Trademe
Lynskey
"Ah yes the tossers certainly come out late at night.."
Member for: 10 years 9 months

Postby Conners on Tue 15/Sep/09 11:11pm

That really sucks - hope the fucker gets a big surprise when he reaches for the brakes. And that no-one else is harmed of course.
Conners
User avatarMedal
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Postby the-right-to-evolve on Wed 16/Sep/09 9:22pm

thanks for the support. :thumbsup:

ive been late to school the last few days because ive been checking all the bushes and stuff on the way there.

:( hopefully it'll resurface before my b-day next week.
the-right-to-evolve

Cycling | Kapiti Coast | Lower North Island | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Public Notices | Regions | Stolen | Wellington Region - Latest Posts