Calendar Event: June 6, 2010

Mountain Biking Trips To Peru 2010!

Postby AspiringAdventures on Thu 18/Mar/10 9:48pm

Fellow riders!

Keen to visit South America? Want to explore Peru by mountain bike? Come ride with us!

We've put together two unique and adventurous mountain biking trips for 2010 which combines the opportunity to explore Peru, Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail area, travelling mainly by mountain bike.

TRIP DATES:
June 6 – June 18, 2010
Sept 12 – Sept 24, 2010

INCLUDES:
• fully guided 13-day trip in Peru
• mountain bike focused
• bike and train to Machu Picchu
• explore historic Cusco
• meet and ride with locals
• world-class mountain bike terrain for all ability levels
• guided by Queenstown and Peru locals

For the full itinerary, click here: http://www.aspiringadventures.com

TRIP PRICE:
June trip: from NZ$2400 (inc GST)
Sept trip: from NZ$2900 (inc GST)
2011 trips: trip dates and prices yet to be sorted out

Questions? Comments? Keen to book?
Contact Steve: ph 03 489 7474 or 0274 88 24 22 | email: info@aspiringadventures.com
Machu Picchu awaits!.JPG
Machu Picchu awaits!
Budding rider.JPG
Budding local rider checks out our mountain bikes
KB only for slideshow.jpg
Riders head past ancient Incan ruins
AspiringAdventures
"small group adventure tours that delve deeper..."
Member for: 7 years 9 months

Re: Mountain Biking Trips To Peru 2010!

Postby hmathieson on Wed 31/Mar/10 7:01pm

Hi

I have been looking at your Trip it looks pretty cool. I asked some questions and had some comments back regarding Tour Guides and the quality of bikes. Have you had a lot of experience over in South America? What sort of bikes do you use?
hmathieson

Re: Mountain Biking Trips To Peru 2010!

Postby AspiringAdventures on Thu 1/Apr/10 2:16pm

Hi there...

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Yeah, we're really excited about the upcoming June trip too - it's going to be a lot of fun! The trip will be led by Katy Shorthouse, an author for Lonely Planet Peru. She's originally from New Zealand, but has been living in Cusco off and on the past 5 years - so she knows the place inside out as you can imagine! She's also got local guides joining us on different parts of the trip, and of course we have a bike mechanic with us as well.

You've got two options regarding bikes - you could rent one from us, or bring your own, if you'd prefer. We're using dual-suspension Kona Coilers, the best bikes available for rental in Cusco. If you'd like more specific info about any of this, feel free to drop me line - 03 489 7474, or email me at info@aspiringadventures.com - I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy riding!
Steve
AspiringAdventures
"small group adventure tours that delve deeper..."

Adventure Racing | Classifieds | Cycling | Downhill Racing | Epic Riding | Mountain Biking | Multisport | Public Notices | Regions | South America | Trail Riding - Latest Posts