Re: Motorcycle

Postby Rik on Tue 27/Oct/15 10:31am

Chickie wrote:In my naive world all the MotoGP riders will just part the way at the start of the Valencia race and let Rossi to the front to do legitimate battle with Lorenzo.

Wouldn't that be nice, but what you asking is: Would the other two Spanish riders please not fight for the podium, so that an Italian can snatch the championship from a Spaniard on Spanish soil.
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 5 months

ryda
"WTF"
Member for: 11 years 10 months

Re: Motorcycle

Postby Chickie on Tue 27/Oct/15 5:24pm

Rik wrote:
Chickie wrote:In my naive world all the MotoGP riders will just part the way at the start of the Valencia race and let Rossi to the front to do legitimate battle with Lorenzo.

Wouldn't that be nice, but what you asking is: Would the other two Spanish riders please not fight for the podium, so that an Italian can snatch the championship from a Spaniard on Spanish soil.

I'd imagine Pedrosa and Marquez to be up the front too. But there would be a bunch of riders that wouldn't be in contention that could say whether they condone Marquez's overall riding style or Rossi's one off outburst.
Chickie
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Motorcycles | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts