Motogp 2013

Postby Rik on Mon 8/Apr/13 9:19am

Okay, after Sky TV dropped the ball obtaining the rights to MotoGP this year (which means you won't be seeing it on Prime either). I Subscribed straight to the horses mouth and streamed it from MotoGP.com

Without any spoilers. This mornings race was a spectacular season opener.

Now how can we make bicycle racing as shiny, spectacular and as glamorous as that?
Rik
""Cities are becoming more rational again, after the folly of car-centric planning," Colville-Andersen"
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Re: Motogp 2013

Postby Colin on Mon 8/Apr/13 10:00am

Hey RIk

This site streams MotoGP http://www.firstrow1.eu/sport/motosport.html

You don't get to see what will be streamed until 24 hours before the event, sometimes a little less/

You get all the FP and Quali too.

It works better in some browsers than IE, and you DO NEED an ad blocker.

(I missed this mornings race, but the write ups say exciting)
Colin
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Mon 8/Apr/13 10:09am

Rik wrote:Okay, after Sky TV dropped the ball obtaining the rights to MotoGP this year (which means you won't be seeing it on Prime either). I Subscribed straight to the horses mouth and streamed it from MotoGP.com

Now how can we make bicycle racing as shiny, spectacular and as glamorous as that?

allow cigarette advertising. :) bike racing would see an influx of money like it was going out of style. Healthy lifestyles be damned.

I have not seen the race so no spoilers la al lalalalalalalalalalalal
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Percy Pig on Mon 8/Apr/13 10:15am

Henry Dorset Case wrote:
Rik wrote:Okay, after Sky TV dropped the ball obtaining the rights to MotoGP this year (which means you won't be seeing it on Prime either). I Subscribed straight to the horses mouth and streamed it from MotoGP.com

allow cigarette advertising. :) bike racing would see an influx of money like it was going out of style. Healthy lifestyles be damned.

I have not seen the race so no spoilers la al lalalalalalalalalalalal

Ixnay on teh fagsnay. :alien:

Booze is where its at!! :p
Especially whisky, I would totally rock a Glenfiddich decalled up bike, if it had a product dispenser that would be awesomesauce. :love:
Percy Pig
"Got a bone?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Motorcycles | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts