Merry Xmas To All The Riders Out There

Postby tripler on Mon 22/Dec/08 7:45pm

merry xmas to all the riders out there,be carefull and have a safe one(cos I nearly got taken out buy one of those new green buses this morning,prick)oh and does anyone know how much and who will ship a bike to auckland,cheers :cool:
tripler
"I AM pushing but it won't go in,pass the grease"
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby The_Quinsta on Mon 22/Dec/08 8:42pm

you can't have been riding aggressivly enough there trips or maybe you were outside the " bike lanes" that we have up here hahahahaah.... "thinks to myself" where are the bikes lanes around whangas.
Shipping ........unsure of that one but stay away from "Lastway" maybe $50 or so ??.

You too have a happy and safe Xmas and New years....
The_Quinsta
"If i ain't riding or building it must be dark and im playing Counter Strike or Combat Arms"
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby tripler on Mon 22/Dec/08 10:10pm

Cher bro,I got agressively angry,was turning into commerce street,bus was stopped at giveway,just before I got to about the corner of the bus he pulled out just grazing my hip with the rounded corner of the bus,but thankfully my jedi skills deflected me off and out the way,dispel the anger,I must.
tripler
"I AM pushing but it won't go in,pass the grease"
Member for: 10 years 0 months

Postby konabob on Wed 24/Dec/08 6:11pm

would have the 9's over the cheap strokers.
There both such a let down after codes though :P
konabob
Member for: 12 years 11 months

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts