What do you think of this vending machine?

Genius! I wish to have one like it on every street corner
19
45%
It's cool and I'd use it if one was handy
11
26%
It's a nice gimmick - but I wouldn't use it
5
12%
I don't get it
0
No votes
I'd only use it if it dispensed brussel sprouts, beetroot and spinach
7
17%
 
Total voters : 42

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby Conners on Tue 14/Apr/09 8:04am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:sorry

flatulentfriend you are absolutely 100% correct and should defend your honor to the last on this and all other threads


:rolleyes: I think I'm right and am trying my best.

:) Fixxored.
Conners
User avatar
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Tue 14/Apr/09 8:24am

Conners wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:sorry

flatulentfriend you are absolutely 100% correct and should defend your honor to the last on this and all other threads


:rolleyes: I think I'm right and am trying my best.

:) Fixxored.


:sneaky: Obviously I'm a bit to subtle for you....but hey, you're up $100.
FLATULENTFRIEND
User avatar
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 10 years 10 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby Wobbler on Tue 14/Apr/09 8:26am

:hmmm: lies
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby Conners on Tue 14/Apr/09 8:28am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
Conners wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
shmoodiver wrote:sorry

flatulentfriend you are absolutely 100% correct and should defend your honor to the last on this and all other threads


:rolleyes: I think I'm right and am trying my best.

:) Fixxored.


:sneaky: Obviously I'm a bit to subtle for you....but hey, you're up $100.

:satan: Speaking of bets - how'd you go in your tailgating/roadrage incident?
:eh: Had a call from the constabulary yet?
Conners
User avatar
"Seeing Double"
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby SlackBoy on Tue 14/Apr/09 8:38am

FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
wachtourak wrote:Vending machines with healthy food only is the first step towards a fascist police state.


:thumbsup: Bring it on sister....if it'll stop some of the cancer, heart problem deaths...

But he hasn't said what's unhealthy about meat.
He's prolly wanting healthy nut bars or something. Damn kid killer, nuts kill man!!!!
SlackBoy
User avatar
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby Tama on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:21am

Poll added :)
Tama
User avatar
"Come on Ruthie let's dance"
Member for: 17 years 7 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby scatter on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:23am

SlackBoy wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:
wachtourak wrote:Vending machines with healthy food only is the first step towards a fascist police state.


:thumbsup: Bring it on sister....if it'll stop some of the cancer, heart problem deaths...

But he hasn't said what's unhealthy about meat.
He's prolly wanting healthy nut bars or something. Damn kid killer, nuts kill man!!!!

Or potato/rice/cassava chips :hmmm:
scatter
User avatar
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby Bigfoot on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:24am

Carrot juice is murder.
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby happybaboon on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:38am

I'd use it. I :love: salami, but it's sometimes an inconvenience to get to the supermarket for just a sausage.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby RJD on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:42am

I bought some venison salami from that maxchine about a year and a half ago, and it was ace, well worth it!
RJD
Member for: 11 years 3 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby happybaboon on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:45am

Bigfoot wrote:Carrot juice is murder.

Lamb and veal is murdering and eating babies.
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby neels on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:50am

happybaboon wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:Carrot juice is murder.

Lamb and veal is murdering and eating babies.

You make it sound like a bad thing :o
neels
User avatar
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby Bigfoot on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:51am

happybaboon wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:Carrot juice is murder.

Lamb and veal is murdering and eating babies.



Oh well.
Bigfoot
User avatar
"We are the Village Green Preservation Society"
Member for: 16 years 1 month

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby scatter on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:53am

We cooked a leg of lamb for dinner last night. It was ace :thumbsup:
scatter
User avatar
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Meatie Smallgoods Vending Machine - Pure Genius?

Postby happybaboon on Tue 14/Apr/09 9:55am

neels wrote:
happybaboon wrote:
Bigfoot wrote:Carrot juice is murder.

Lamb and veal is murdering and eating babies.

You make it sound like a bad thing :o

It's not. Lamb and veal are very, very good.

Actually ALL of the baby mammals I've eaten to date have been exceptionally tasty :huh: :paranoid:
happybaboon
User avatar
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Food | Sifting - Latest Posts

Who is online

51 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot] and 49 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop