Postby TukitukiFREERIDER on Sun 22/Apr/07 3:52pm

-1i,1i,1i,1i 2a,1e,1a,1i 1i,1i,35,1i 40,s,33,17 33,17,2a,1e 2q,1g,2q,1a 37,1h,6n,1a 54,8,40,s 4a,1e,49,l 37,1g,38,17 62,-c,7p,-1m 5h,-1,5h,1b 5r,-7,5r,1b 62,-c,54,8 5r,1b,5h,1b 4o,e,4n,1e 7p,-1m,8p,-2f 76,-18,76,14 7g,14,7f,-1e 76,14,7g,14 6n,1a,8i,s 8p,-2f,do,-2i 8p,-2f,8n,r 96,q,98,-2g 8i,s,a5,q 8n,r,96,q a5,q,ap,r ap,r,b6,s bq,-2h,bo,r be,r,bf,-2h bo,r,be,r b5,t,c7,q c7,q,df,15 do,-2i,dn,12 d9,12,db,-2i dn,12,d9,12 df,15,e2,11 e2,11,f2,17 f2,17,gf,1l gf,1l,gs,1s gs,1s,ii,2s ii,2s,k0,3p k0,3p,l1,4l l1,4l,lu,5l lu,5l,mf,6b mf,6b,n5,73 n5,73,nn,7n nn,7n,nv,80 nv,80,po,a0 po,a0,q9,aj q9,aj,rl,c7 rl,c7,sp,dl sp,dl,tk,ej tk,ej,ub,fa ub,fa,v2,fv v2,fv,vs,gh vs,gh,11a,hd 11a,hd,135,ia 135,ia,14v,j1 14v,j1,175,jl 175,jl,197,k4 197,k4,1au,kb 1au,kb,1d1,kg 1d1,kg,1f3,ki 1f3,ki,1i8,kh 1i8,kh,1ki,kb 1ki,kb,1mg,k2 1mg,k2,1o9,jn 1o9,jn,1q5,j7 1rb,io,1sh,i6 1q5,j7,1rb,io 1sh,i6,1tb,hj 1tb,hj,1u9,gl 1u9,gl,1v4,fk 1v4,fk,1vo,ef 206,e8,1vv,e8 1vo,ef,200,e8 220,dp,21f,ed 21f,ed,20l,eh 20l,eh,20b,e9 20b,e9,206,e8 23a,9s,22s,am 22s,am,225,cj 225,cj,220,dp 23b,9r,24b,8d 24b,8d,25d,73 25d,73,26b,65 26b,65,27e,59 27e,59,28p,4g 28p,4g,2a7,3u 2a7,3u,2bl,3l 2bl,3l,2ce,3l 2ce,3l,2dh,3o 2dh,3o,2et,3s 2es,3s,2g9,44 2g9,44,2h8,4d 2h8,4d,2if,4p 2if,4p,2k8,5d 2k8,5d,2mb,68 2m3,hl,2kr,gq 2mb,68,2nm,6q 2oo,i6,2nf,i2 2nb,i2,2m3,hl 2ne,i1,2n9,i1 2nm,6q,2or,78 2or,78,2q0,7k 2q3,i2,2oo,i6 2q0,7k,2ra,7t 2qq,ho,2q3,i2 2ra,7t,2sf,82 2si,cv,2ro,g3 2ro,g3,2rd,gv 2rd,gv,2qq,ho 2sf,82,2th,84 2th,84,2uh,82 2sr,e4,2sj,cv 2ti,fo,2sr,e4 2ui,h2,2ti,fo 2uh,82,2vj,7p 2vd,ho,2ui,h2 2vj,7p,30f,7d 30f,7d,31a,6s 31d,i7,30e,i3 30e,i3,2vd,ho 31p,6g,32a,62 32a,62,32p,5j 31a,6r,31p,6g 33p,i4,32d,i9 32d,i9,31d,i8 33u,67,344,6i 32p,5j,33o,5i 33o,5i,33v,68 34v,ht,33p,i4 344,6i,34e,77 34e,77,34j,7l 34j,7l,34n,85 34n,85,34o,8d 34o,8d,34p,8j 34p,8j,34p,8u 34p,8u,34p,93 34p,93,351,9h 351,9h,35d,9t 35d,9t,365,a8 363,hj,34v,ht 365,a8,36s,ac 36r,ac,370,bc 37p,gt,373,h7 373,h7,363,hj 38k,cf,38f,bq 38f,bq,37n,bt 37n,bt,37n,ci 37n,ci,38b,d2 38b,d2,37u,dr 37u,dr,37b,d7 3ce,du,37u,gq 37u,gq,37p,gt 38u,bl,38v,d8 39n,ba,39p,cq 39p,cq,3al,c5 3al,c5,39n,ba 3c4,bf,394,do 394,do,39e,d2 394,dm,39p,di 39p,di,39b,d3 3aa,aq,3bc,br 3c3,bb,3bk,9m 3bc,br,3bb,b0 3bb,b0,3c3,bb 3gm,ai,3ce,du 3gm,aj,3ie,80 3ie,80,3it,7f 3it,7f,3j6,78 3j6,78,3ji,71 3ji,71,3k1,6u 3k1,6u,3kc,70 3kc,70,3kt,7c 3kt,7c,3lm,80 3lm,80,3nd,9j 3nd,9j,3p6,ba 3p6,ba,3qs,cr 3qs,cr,3ss,ed 3ss,ed,3u2,f6 3u2,f6,3vf,fv 408,af,3vk,9a 3vk,9a,3vj,8s 41e,at,3vd,b5 3vd,b5,40u,d6 3vf,fv,419,gp 41o,85,40u,80 40u,80,40h,8i 40h,8i,419,9c 419,9c,41p,97 41p,97,41l,a4 41l,a4,408,af 419,bo,41e,at 482,dh,419,bo 40u,d6,418,c4 418,c4,47v,e1 419,gp,43e,hi 430,8b,41v,am 41v,am,42s,ak 44i,8p,43j,ae 45m,9a,44c,8q 44c,8q,45l,9c 43j,ae,44e,bc 44e,bc,45p,b2 43e,hi,45u,i5 45p,b2,45m,9a 45t,i5,47j,if 46i,9g,46i,b8 46i,b8,47h,ae 47h,ae,47e,bu 47e,bu,48c,a1 47j,if,48u,ij 47v,e1,482,dd 48u,ij,4ak,il 4ak,il,4bk,ik 4bk,ik,4d0,ic 4d0,ic,4e6,hs 4e6,hs,4f9,h0 4f9,h0,4g3,fs 4h5,bc,4h5,ah 4h5,ah,4ha,9t 4ha,9t,4hk,9l 4gv,df,4h4,c9 4h4,c9,4h6,bc 4gl,ek,4gv,df 4g3,fs,4gl,ek 4hk,9l,4i3,9h 4i3,9h,4if,9k 4if,9k,4is,9o #

just made this not finished yet cant be bothered someone else can carry it on
TukitukiFREERIDER
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby _deagle_ on Sun 22/Apr/07 3:54pm

69freerider69 wrote: work in progress

-1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,25,1i 25,1i,2s,1k 2s,1k,3k,1r 6h,5a,21,5b 21,5b,1s,8e 1s,8e,6q,9r 38,-4a,38,-4f 3k,1r,45,26 45,26,4s,2n 4s,2n,5h,3f 5h,3f,5u,42 5u,42,68,4k 68,4k,6h,5a 7r,a7,6f,59 6q,9r,7s,a5 7s,a5,84,b5 84,b5,8e,c3 8e,c3,8q,d3 8q,d3,98,e2 98,e2,9q,ev 9q,ev,ah,fq ah,fq,b7,gc b7,gc,bs,gr bs,gr,ck,h7 ck,h7,dg,hg dg,hg,ek,hn ek,hn,fm,hq fm,hq,gs,hs gs,hs,ht,hs ht,hs,iq,hq iq,hq,jn,hm jn,hm,k9,hh k9,hh,l0,h7 l0,h7,ln,gp ln,gp,me,g8 mu,fk,ng,eq md,g8,mu,fk o6,e4,oh,db ng,eq,nt,dt nt,dt,o7,d2 o7,d2,ob,cv ob,cv,oh,ct oh,ct,on,cs on,cs,p4,ct no,eu,o6,e4 p3,ct,p4,fc p4,fc,q1,hg q0,hg,qf,he qf,he,r6,h4 r6,h4,ru,gk ru,gk,sk,fu ta,et,te,cb te,cb,ti,bt ti,bt,tr,bi sk,fu,ta,et tr,bi,ua,bi ua,bi,uj,bk uj,bk,us,cc us,cc,vb,da 11a,6t,10d,67 10d,67,vv,5k vv,5k,vl,4v vb,da,vq,e1 vq,e1,10a,el 10a,el,111,fc 12p,7k,11a,6t 111,fc,11q,g4 11q,g4,12d,gi 141,84,12p,7k 12d,gi,132,gv 132,gv,13n,ha 13n,ha,14f,hk 16a,8q,154,8h 154,8h,141,85 14f,hk,15b,ht 15b,ht,16b,i4 17c,8t,16a,8q 16b,i4,172,i7 18u,8t,184,8u 184,8u,17c,8t 172,i7,185,i7 185,i7,194,i5 1a2,8p,18u,8t 1a1,8q,1al,8l 194,i5,19r,i1 19r,i1,1aj,hp 1fn,i3,192,i9 1al,8l,1ba,8d 1ba,8d,1bt,83 1be,h9,1c4,gp 1aj,hp,1be,h9 1bt,83,1ci,7h 1ci,7h,1da,6o 1cl,g4,1d2,ff 1d2,ff,1dg,ek 1c4,gp,1cl,g4 1da,6n,1dq,5v 1dq,5v,1e5,58 1e6,58,1f4,58 1dg,ek,1dm,ed 1dm,ed,1e9,ea 1e9,ea,1em,eb 1em,eb,1f0,ej 1f0,ej,1f1,g5 1f1,g5,1fn,i3 1f2,g9,1fa,g9 1fa,g9,1ft,g5 1ft,g5,1gk,ft 1gj,ft,1h5,fj 1h5,fj,1ho,f6 1ho,f6,1i9,ek 1im,e9,1j3,dq 1j3,dq,1ji,d6 1i9,el,1im,e9 1l2,cg,1lc,c7 1ji,d6,1jp,cu 1jp,cu,1k3,co 1k2,co,1km,cl 1km,cl,1l2,cg 1lb,c7,1lg,c7 1lg,c7,1lr,c7 1lr,c7,1m2,cl 1ma,d8,1lt,cc 1lt,cc,1md,da 1m2,cl,1me,d9 1me,d9,1mu,e1 1n7,ef,1ma,d8 1md,da,1mo,dq 1mu,e1,1nl,ep 1o3,f8,1mq,e0 1mq,e0,1n7,ef 1nl,ep,1ob,fc 1o1,f4,1op,fq 1n5,eb,1o3,f8 1ob,fc,1or,fq 1or,fq,1pe,g9 1pe,g9,1q9,gs 1op,fq,1pd,ga 1pd,ga,1q5,gq 1q9,gs,1qq,h7 1q5,gq,1qu,hb 1qq,h7,1rd,hh 1qu,hb,1rp,ho 1t7,ie,1pu,k0 1rd,hh,1s8,hs 1s8,hs,1t8,i4 1t7,i5,1sl,i0 1sl,i0,1s0,hq 1s0,hq,1t0,i4 1rp,ho,1sk,i2 1t8,i4,1ug,i9 1ug,i9,1t7,i5 1tn,i7,1uo,ib 1vf,ih,1ue,ik 1ue,ik,1ve,if 1ug,i9,1vh,id 1vh,id,20b,id 1vd,id,20g,ic 219,ia,1vp,ie 1vp,ie,1ug,i9 1tp,i9,1uu,id 20b,id,218,ia 20g,ic,21g,i8 215,ia,21e,i8 21e,i8,220,i3 21c,i8,21t,i5 22c,i2,21g,ia 20h,ip,20k,id 20n,iv,217,i9 220,i3,22l,hs 22l,hs,23d,hi 2dc,fq,22o,hr 21t,i5,229,i1 229,i1,22p,hr 22p,hr,22a,i2 23d,hi,24h,gv 24h,gv,25i,ga 2d9,eb,24h,h1 2db,f1,23l,he 24s,go,24e,hh 246,h5,23s,hl 23k,hf,22v,hr 25i,ga,26d,fm 2d2,c6,265,ft 2d5,da,25g,gb 26m,fc,25s,gk 25k,ga,256,hd 26d,fm,27d,ep 27d,ep,28c,dn 2cp,b5,274,f1 280,e5,26h,gg 28k,db,27a,g8 293,cj,29q,bg 299,cb,28l,fo 28c,dn,293,cj 2cj,9b,28o,d6 2ck,a9,284,e2 28v,cq,280,fu 27t,kk,28d,ld 28d,ld,291,m3 2ah,a2,2at,8v 2at,8v,2b3,7s 29q,bg,2ah,a2 2c4,8b,29t,bc 2a5,ar,2aj,f5 29h,bt,29b,fj 29p,bh,2a0,fc 2ba,4k,2bf,m 2b7,6n,2ba,4k 2b3,7s,2b7,6m #


Have modified it a little.

-p4,ni,-pd,n7 -od,nr,-p4,ni -ne,o1,-od,nr -l8,o1,-ma,o2 -ma,o2,-ne,o1 -ir,ni,-l8,o1 -h7,mo,-ir,ni -fn,lt,-h7,mo -ed,jr,-fn,lt -dr,iq,-ed,jr -bk,di,-dr,iq -aa,4c,-b6,7c -b6,7c,-bm,9t -8t,2l,-a4,3p -a4,3p,-aa,4c -72,1r,-85,27 -85,27,-8t,2l -5e,1j,-6b,1k -6b,1k,-72,1r -3s,1i,-5e,1j -1i,1i,-3s,1i -1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,25,1i 25,1i,2s,1k 2s,1k,3k,1r 6h,5a,21,5b 21,5b,1s,8e 1s,8e,6q,9r 3k,1r,45,26 45,26,4s,2n 4s,2n,5h,3f 5h,3f,5u,42 5u,42,68,4k 68,4k,6h,5a 69,4k,8o,av 7r,a7,6f,59 6q,9r,7s,a5 7s,a5,84,b5 84,b5,8e,c3 8e,c3,8q,d3 8o,av,a0,de 8q,d3,98,e2 98,e2,9q,ev a0,de,ag,eb aq,er,9m,d0 9q,ev,ah,fq ag,eb,bn,fp av,eu,aq,er ah,fq,b7,gc c3,g6,av,eu b7,gc,bs,gr bs,gr,ck,h7 bn,fp,d7,gv do,h7,cf,gh d7,gv,en,hh ck,h7,dg,hg dg,hg,ek,hn ff,hl,dd,h7 ek,hn,fm,hq en,hh,gp,ho fm,hq,gs,hs gs,hs,ht,hs gp,ho,ii,ho ht,hs,iq,hq ii,ho,js,hj iq,hq,jn,hm jn,hm,k9,hh k9,hh,l0,h7 js,hj,kp,ha l0,h7,ln,gp ln,gp,me,g8 mv,fo,ln,gs ln,gs,nd,f9 mu,fk,ng,eq o8,dd,mv,fo md,g8,mu,fk o6,e4,oh,db ng,eq,nt,dt oh,ct,on,cs on,cs,p4,ct nt,du,o7,d7 o7,d7,oe,ct oe,ct,ol,cs no,eu,o6,e4 p3,ct,p4,fc p4,fc,q1,hg q0,hg,qf,he qf,he,r6,h4 r6,h4,ru,gk ru,gk,sk,fu u4,b7,td,b2 tl,ct,te,b2 te,e4,tl,ct sk,fu,ta,et t9,ev,te,e4 va,da,ug,bq ug,bq,u4,b7 11a,6t,10d,67 10d,67,vv,5k vv,5k,vl,4v vb,da,vq,e1 vq,e1,10a,el 10a,el,111,fc 12p,7k,11a,6t 111,fc,11q,g4 11q,g4,12d,gi 141,84,12p,7k 12d,gi,132,gv 132,gv,13n,ha 13n,ha,14f,hk 16a,8q,154,8h 154,8h,141,85 14f,hk,15b,ht 15b,ht,16b,i4 17c,8t,16a,8q 16b,i4,172,i7 18u,8t,184,8u 184,8u,17c,8t 172,i7,185,i7 185,i7,194,i5 1a2,8p,18u,8t 1a1,8q,1al,8l 194,i5,19r,i1 19r,i1,1aj,hp 1fn,i3,192,i9 1al,8l,1ba,8d 1ba,8d,1bt,83 1cp,7d,1bh,8b 1be,h9,1c4,gp 1aj,hp,1be,h9 1bt,83,1ci,7h 1ci,7h,1da,6o 1di,6d,1cp,7d 1c4,gp,1cp,gb 1cp,gb,1dd,fq 1db,6o,1di,6d 1dj,6d,1dm,6i 1dm,6i,1e2,74 1e2,74,1e9,78 1e9,78,1f0,7n 1dd,fq,1dv,f9 1dv,f9,1ef,ep 1ef,ep,1eu,e9 1eu,e9,1f5,dt 1f5,dt,1f2,g3 1f0,ej,1f1,g5 1gv,f2,1f5,fs 1f1,g5,1fn,i3 1f2,g9,1fa,g9 1fa,g9,1ft,g5 1ft,g5,1gk,ft 1gj,ft,1h5,fj 1h5,fj,1ho,f6 1ho,f6,1i9,ek 1ii,dv,1hs,ej 1hs,ej,1gv,f2 1im,e9,1j3,dq 1j3,dq,1ji,d6 1jj,cn,1j2,dd 1j2,dd,1ii,dv 1i9,el,1im,e9 1k2,c4,1jj,cn 1ld,c7,1l0,c0 1l0,c0,1kj,bt 1kj,bt,1k8,bt 1k8,bt,1k0,c7 1ji,d6,1jp,cu 1jp,cu,1k3,co 1k2,co,1km,cl 1km,cm,1lg,d8 1ls,cs,1ld,c7 1ms,e2,1mb,df 1mb,df,1ls,cs 1lg,d8,1na,fo 1od,ff,1ln,cr 1mu,e1,1nl,ep 1o3,f8,1mq,e0 1mq,e0,1n7,ef 1nl,ep,1ob,fc 1o1,f4,1op,fq 1n5,eb,1o3,f8 1na,fo,1on,ge 1sm,i0,1nf,g8 1ob,fc,1or,fq 1or,fq,1pe,g9 1pe,g9,1q9,gs 1op,fq,1pd,ga 1pd,ga,1q5,gq 1on,ge,1pf,gj 1q9,gs,1qq,h7 1q5,gq,1qu,hb 1pf,gj,1qf,h2 1qq,h7,1rd,hh 1qu,hb,1rp,ho 1t7,ie,1pu,k0 1rd,hh,1s8,hs 1s8,hs,1t8,i4 1t7,i5,1sl,i0 1sl,i0,1s0,hq 1s0,hq,1t0,i4 1t8,i4,1ug,i9 1ug,i9,1t7,i5 1tn,i7,1uo,ib 1vf,ih,1ue,ik 1ue,ik,1ve,if 1ug,i9,1vh,id 1vh,id,20b,id 1vd,id,20g,ic 219,ia,1vp,ie 20b,id,218,ia 20g,ic,21g,i8 215,ia,21e,i8 21e,i8,220,i3 21c,i8,21t,i5 20h,ip,20k,id 20n,iv,217,i9 22c,i2,21g,ia 220,i3,22l,hs 22l,hs,23d,hi 2dc,fq,22o,hr 21t,i5,229,i1 229,i1,22p,hr 23d,hi,24h,gv 24h,gv,25i,ga 2d9,eb,24h,h1 2db,f1,23l,he 24s,go,24e,hh 246,h5,23s,hl 23k,hf,22v,hr 25i,ga,26d,fm 2d2,c6,265,ft 2d5,da,25g,gb 25k,ga,256,hd 26m,fc,25s,gk 26d,fm,27d,ep 27d,ep,28c,dn 2cp,b5,274,f1 280,e5,26h,gg 28k,db,27a,g8 293,cj,29q,bg 299,cb,28l,fo 28c,dn,293,cj 2cj,9b,28o,d6 2ck,a9,284,e2 28v,cq,280,fu 27t,kk,28d,ld 28d,ld,291,m3 2ah,a2,2at,8v 2at,8v,2b3,7s 29q,bg,2ah,a2 2c4,8b,29t,bc 2a5,ar,2aj,f5 29h,bt,29b,fj 29p,bh,2a0,fc 2ba,4k,2bf,m 2b7,6n,2ba,4k 2b3,7s,2b7,6m #

Im now addicted to this :paranoid:
_deagle_
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby skyler on Sun 22/Apr/07 4:22pm

69freerider69 wrote: -1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,74,1j 74,1j,hp,1i hp,1i,if,1e if,1e,j0,16 lc,1j,hk,1h j0,16,jj,o jj,o,k3,a k3,a,kj,-7 ku,-p,la,-1k la,-1j,m0,-1j kj,-7,ku,-p lb,1j,m8,1j m0,-1j,mc,-1d mc,-1d,mn,-12 mn,-12,n7,-b n7,-b,nn,n m8,1j,n8,17 n8,17,o0,o o0,o,or,-8 or,-8,pc,-1k qf,-52,qj,-55 q9,-51,qk,-55 pv,-4e,qb,-53 pk,-2r,pv,-4e pc,-1k,pk,-2r qk,-55,r1,-55 r1,-55,r8,-4u r8,-4u,ru,-40 ru,-40,t9,-2f t9,-2f,vc,-f vc,-f,11f,t 11e,s,12b,1e 12b,1e,137,1s 137,1s,147,26 147,26,15h,2d 15h,2d,183,2f 183,2f,19m,2e 19m,2e,1ap,2b 1an,2b,1bg,27 1bg,27,1c9,20 1d3,1l,1dv,16 1c9,20,1d3,1l 1dv,16,1es,k 1es,l,1fm,0 1fk,2,1g7,-m 1g7,-n,1gi,-1a 1g7,-o,1g2,-h 1hn,-3o,1i8,-3o 1hj,-3r,1i1,-3r 1h3,-2d,1hl,-3s 1gi,-18,1h3,-2d 1i8,-3q,1ii,1r 1i1,-3r,1i9,-3o 1ij,1r,1jl,1r 1k4,1m,1kj,1c 1kj,1c,1l8,r 1jl,1r,1k4,1m 1lm,6,1mq,-4f 1l8,r,1lm,6 1nk,-4m,1o1,-4n 1nv,-4o,1o6,-4o 1o6,-4o,1of,-4k 1ns,-4o,1nh,-4l 1nh,-4l,1nv,-4p 1mo,-4e,1n6,-4i 1n5,-4h,1nk,-4m 1og,-4l,1pe,-2k 1pe,-2l,1qe,-s 1qe,-s,1ru,s 1ru,s,1ti,26 1ti,26,1uf,2o 1uf,2o,1ve,34 1vc,34,203,3a 203,3a,20u,3f 20u,3f,220,3k 220,3k,23e,3p 23e,3p,24a,3p 24a,3p,25e,3m 25e,3m,26a,3h 272,38,281,2o 26a,3h,272,38 28i,2d,297,1t 295,1t,29s,18 281,2o,28k,2b 2ag,j,2b6,-7 29r,18,2ag,j 2bp,-17,2c9,-24 2c9,-24,2ch,-28 2ch,-28,2cm,-28 2c7,-22,2ce,-2l 2ce,-2l,2ck,-2n 2b6,-7,2bq,-18 2cm,-28,2co,-12 2ck,-2n,2cn,-2j 2cn,-2j,2cr,-29 2cr,-29,2cs,-1u 2cs,-1u,2cu,-e 2cn,-18,2d3,1 2d3,1,2do,22 2do,22,2ed,32 2ed,32,2f7,3e 2f7,3e,2g1,3h 2g1,3h,2gk,3h 2gk,3h,2hn,3e 2if,34,2j0,2k 2hn,3e,2if,34 2je,1u,2kq,-19 2j0,2k,2jf,1t 2kq,-18,2kr,-39 2kr,-39,2l2,-3d 2l2,-3d,2le,-3g 2le,-3g,2ln,-3g 2ln,-3g,2lu,-3g 2ls,-3g,2m9,-3e 2m9,-3e,2mh,-37 2mh,-37,2mv,-2l 2mv,-2l,2nj,-1o 2nj,-1o,2o6,-p 2o6,-p,2p3,i 2p3,i,2q1,1i 2q1,1i,2rc,2h 2rc,2h,2sn,3a 2sn,3a,2tl,3p 2tl,3p,2v5,4c 2se,16p,2t3,183 2t3,183,32n,1j8 2v5,4c,316,50 316,50,32f,59 32f,59,33d,5d 33d,5d,34c,5e 32m,1j6,355,1no 34c,5e,35b,5a 35b,5a,35v,57 354,1nn,37h,1ql 360,57,378,4u 378,4u,38i,4g 38i,4g,39n,3t 37h,1ql,39m,1sn 39n,3t,3aj,38 39m,1sm,3bf,1u6 3aj,38,3b8,2i 3b9,2h,3bt,1n 3bf,1u6,3dn,1vh 3ch,g,3cl,-2 3cl,-2,3co,-h 3co,-h,3dg,-h 3bt,1n,3ca,11 3ca,11,3ch,f 3dg,-h,3dh,-14 3dh,-14,3e7,-14 3e7,-14,3ef,-14 3ee,-14,3f2,-14 3dn,1vh,3gm,20e 3f2,-14,3f8,-11 3f8,-11,3f9,-s 3f9,-s,3ff,-2 3ff,-2,3fu,1d 3fu,1d,3gl,3a 3gl,3a,3he,4g 3he,4g,3i8,5j 3gm,20e,3jc,20v 3i8,5j,3jj,6s 3jj,6s,3ld,7r 3jc,20v,3no,21l 3ld,7r,3nl,8r 3nl,8r,3pt,9i 3no,21l,3rt,228 3pt,9i,3rs,a2 3rs,a2,3tf,aa 3rt,228,44j,23g 3tf,aa,3v8,ag 3v8,ag,422,ak 422,ak,468,ak 44i,23g,46u,23a 467,ak,46s,ai 46s,ai,47f,ac 47f,ac,48a,9u 46u,23a,48m,22q 48u,9d,49g,8q 49g,8q,49s,88 48a,9u,48u,9d 48m,22q,4ad,21v 4al,6h,4ap,5t 4ap,5t,4at,5n 4at,5n,4b5,5i 49s,88,4a9,7i 4a9,7i,4al,6h 4ad,21v,4bq,20r 4b5,5i,4bd,5i 4bd,5i,4bj,5l 4bj,5l,4bq,5t 4bo,5s,4c9,6r 4c9,6r,4cm,7k 4ca,6s,4ch,6r 4ch,6r,4co,6o 4bq,20r,4de,1v5 4da,5c,4da,2u 4da,2u,4df,2c 4df,2c,4dn,28 4dn,28,4e4,27 4e4,27,4e8,2b 4d2,6f,4d6,63 4d6,63,4da,5c 4cm,7k,4dc,8l 4co,6o,4d2,6f 4dc,8l,4e0,98 4e0,98,4f0,9s 4de,1v5,4eh,1tu 4e8,2b,4eq,42 4eq,42,4fd,5l 4fc,5k,4fn,6a 4fn,6a,4gd,73 4f0,9s,4fr,a1 4gd,73,4h3,7p 4h3,7p,4i6,8k 4fr,a1,4hc,a1 4i6,8k,4j8,97 4hb,a1,4m6,9p 4j8,97,4k8,9i 4k8,9i,4la,9p 4la,9p,4mk,9p 4mj,9p,4n6,9n 4n6,9n,4nq,9e 4p1,7f,4p4,u 4oq,88,4p1,7f 4nq,9e,4o9,91 4o9,91,4oq,88 #


pretty cool dj track


the second dj on this track is too big i keep kasing it
skyler
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby Death_Grip on Sun 22/Apr/07 5:31pm

my one


1l,1l,-1o,1h 1h,1i,1u,1l 1i,1k,5d,i 1u,1l,2g,1t 2g,1t,2r,2b 2r,2b,32,2t 32,2s,4d,6d 57,m,3l,4g 4d,6d,54,7h 9i,-2p,59,m 5d,j,5k,7u 5b,n,9q,69 9i,-2m,5g,4c 5i,48,9q,8r 54,7h,5p,84 9q,69,5k,80 5p,84,7k,8u 7k,8u,9o,93 9l,-2o,be,-2q 9k,-2p,9v,90 9j,-2n,bf,n bb,-2q,9o,t bf,n,9o,3b 9o,t,bm,36 9o,3b,bm,56 bm,36,9s,69 bm,56,9t,7f 9t,7f,b8,8a 9s,69,bt,7p 9o,93,ak,8t ak,8t,bc,8e be,-2q,cp,-1o bd,-2q,c0,7n bb,-2p,cr,1i cn,-1o,bl,1h bl,1h,d3,4u cr,1i,bt,59 bt,59,cl,6m bb,8d,c3,7m c3,7m,cq,6k d7,59,c2,7l cm,-1r,d8,55 cq,6k,d9,57 d9,58,f1,58 d2,4s,d7,59 f1,59,gc,8e g4,88,jv,fn gb,8a,h1,a0 js,fk,oi,l3 oi,l3,rr,nj sb,2vu,nm,302 nm,302,nu,335 oc,318,oc,334 ob,318,p0,318 oc,31s,op,31s o2,337,sc,33a oc,32t,pc,32u ps,317,po,333 pt,31d,q1,338 q1,338,r9,30e rr,nj,142,ra r7,31k,r3,32s rc,31j,rr,31s rr,31s,r4,32p s7,334,sb,301 vg,3i2,u3,3aj u3,3aj,105,3hu u8,3bf,117,3hu uj,3de,12m,3hr ur,3ee,13h,3ht uu,3f5,14g,3hu v7,3ge,169,3i0 v4,3fq,15k,3i2 16f,3hs,vg,3i2 va,3h9,17q,3hr 142,ra,18g,se 1dj,3h3,16f,3hs 18g,se,1df,su 1df,su,1hq,ss 1qd,qk,1eq,sq 1q5,rm,1dk,st 1hc,3fr,1dj,3h3 1hq,ss,1q1,t0 1ql,pe,1h4,sq 1hj,sq,1qm,p4 1m8,3bt,1hc,3fr 1qn,oo,1j0,ss 1qo,o5,1j6,t0 1qv,n8,1ko,st 1qp,o7,1js,t0 1l0,tj,1jk,tg 1r8,m1,1lp,sv 1nv,39s,1m8,3bt 1rd,l4,1ms,t1 1rj,k4,1nt,t1 1pj,364,1nv,39s 1rn,ja,1os,sv 1rs,if,1pg,t0 1tq,2s6,1pj,364 1pv,t0,1rs,if 20f,ie,1rt,ie 20c,2m1,1tq,2s6 202,b0,20f,ie 202,av,22t,gh 222,2m1,20c,2m1 22s,gg,28s,q2 24b,2m3,21v,2m3 24l,2oi,24e,2mt 24e,2mt,24b,2m3 2an,2om,24l,2oi 28s,q2,2gp,13n 2es,2oj,2an,2om 2ff,2a8,2bk,2a3 2bk,2a3,2c9,2ho 2cb,2ht,2cv,2jd 2er,2h1,2ca,2hs 2du,2ae,2ek,2db 2e0,2an,2do,2a6 2cu,2j7,2es,2oj 2jg,2a9,2fj,2aa 2j4,2ad,2fj,2ae 2fj,2ae,2en,2dd 2en,2dd,2er,2h2 2gp,13n,2p0,1a7 2ju,28s,2h1,2aa 2jn,29g,2gd,2a9 2jf,29v,2fv,2a8 2k0,284,2ib,2a9 2k8,274,2jg,2a9 2k5,274,2it,2ab 2ke,2a4,2k2,28o 2k3,28l,2jp,2ak 2lu,223,2l2,243 2l1,243,2ko,2a2 2mg,2ae,2li,27q 2lq,281,2ke,2a4 2so,225,2lu,223 2m4,223,2m1,293 2pk,26u,2na,26h 2nr,26a,2mg,2ae 2p0,1a7,319,1en 2po,262,2oi,27f 2p7,224,2ph,266 2qm,27r,2pc,262 2pd,26s,2p5,286 2v9,21q,2s4,229 2t3,25d,2qm,27r 301,223,2sk,228 2vi,21e,2tc,226 2v8,21m,2sm,226 2sc,22h,2sh,25o 2t9,26r,2su,251 2sv,268,2v2,29b 300,20m,2ub,225 2vn,213,2ts,225 2v8,222,300,20m 2v8,228,2v9,272 308,25p,2uj,28n 300,20n,300,225 2vu,216,2ve,21s 2vn,218,2vo,21t 302,224,308,26u 31v,26l,308,25p 319,1en,3cl,1hf 33o,26b,32m,23a 32m,23a,34d,268 32u,242,351,268 333,24m,35m,269 33h,25g,37h,26e 33i,25s,39j,26e 361,26b,33o,26b 38u,26c,361,26b 3bq,26c,38q,26b 3cl,1hf,3nv,1ia 3g8,24s,3d8,26a 3fv,25o,3ca,26b 3fp,26c,3br,26c 3gp,23c,3em,26a 3gj,23u,3du,26b 3h6,21v,3fp,26c 3gu,22k,3fc,26a 3il,1t2,3hn,206 3jh,1t3,3ho,207 3hn,206,3h6,21v 3i3,208,3hn,207 3k2,1mq,3j7,1pl 3j7,1pl,3jf,1ug 3ji,1od,3k1,1p1 3lt,1ne,3je,1ri 3kg,1sl,3jj,1ri 3jj,1ri,3jf,1ud 3jf,1ud,3ja,1ur 3ji,1t2,3il,1t2 3im,1t2,3ih,1vh 3in,1t6,3j4,1vc 3ja,1ur,3j6,202 3j5,1vs,3io,1v5 3io,1v5,3ie,1vn 3ie,1vn,3in,207 3ih,1vh,3ig,202 3in,207,3i3,208 3l6,1mq,3kk,1mq 3kk,1mq,3k2,1mq 3k4,1mr,3kf,1sm 3k5,1ms,3m9,1q0 3jv,1os,3ka,1p9 3lk,1rr,3ki,1qn 3ki,1qn,3kg,1sl 3up,1n6,3lv,1nb 3lv,1nb,3l6,1mq 3l6,1ms,3ll,1rp 3m0,1nc,3mc,1q2 3lv,1ne,3pg,1r6 3mo,1rr,3mc,1pv 3mc,1pv,3lk,1rr 3pm,1n7,3mj,1r1 3nu,1i8,43n,1ih 3p8,1sm,3nc,1qe 3nc,1qe,3mp,1rv 3pq,1n6,3ph,1sq 3pq,1nc,3ur,1rp 3r1,1s8,3pa,1t0 3p8,1si,3pi,1su 3up,1n9,3pl,1rr 3r1,1u1,3pq,1ti 3rc,1su,3qo,1u2 3rk,1sh,3r6,1t2 3q2,1tf,3r1,1s8 3q3,1ta,3pt,1to 3rs,1n8,3up,1n7 3sd,1rm,3sr,1ra 3sr,1ra,3sd,1qt 3sd,1qt,3rr,1r2 3rr,1r2,3s4,1re 3u4,1u6,3si,1sr 3u8,1s6,3rj,1sj 3se,1sb,3sd,1rm 3s4,1re,3s9,1rh 3sm,1sr,3ua,1s7 3uo,1t0,3u6,1u1 4ch,1gt,403,1ie 4ci,1hj,3v0,1id 3um,1n9,3uv,1sn 40i,1tu,3un,1so 4ck,1g1,418,1if 41f,1sn,415,1sr 41t,1sg,415,1st 420,1sj,41f,1sj 41f,1sj,40i,1tu 42s,1qq,423,1or 423,1or,43f,1qr 42b,1p8,43m,1qq 42b,1pj,445,1qp 466,1qs,42s,1qs 42h,1q2,450,1qr 42n,1qg,45m,1qr 42q,1qt,42r,1sd 42r,1sd,41s,1sl 4cp,1ep,43i,1if 43n,1ih,4ci,1ik 4cq,1df,44v,1ij 4ae,1qt,466,1qs 4cr,1cd,46e,1ih 4ct,1b9,47r,1ih 4cv,1a7,48n,1ik 4d1,19b,49n,1ii 4d3,18d,4at,1ii 4gc,1qs,4ah,1qu 4gh,1q0,4aj,1qs 4gh,1qb,4ae,1qt 4d3,18f,4cd,1i2 4h0,1o4,4c0,1qu 4gq,1p1,4b6,1qt 4h7,1n9,4d8,1qs 4hh,1li,4f8,1qv 4ha,1ml,4e9,1qu 4jh,1cc,4h6,1n3 4hk,1kv,4fs,1qt 4h6,1n3,4gc,1qs 4kq,132,4jf,1cm 4kp,134,4l2,10q #cf,-2b h1,91 t1,371 t0,362 tf,35s tf,36d tg,382 u7,39h u1,390 ui,3a2 uk,3al 1ru,2v4 1tj,7d 2b9,29m 2l5,22n 2vr,1um 3jf,1o6 3pj,1n7 4cm,193 4ho,1jh
Death_Grip
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby free_rider21 on Sun 22/Apr/07 5:44pm

Just Finished

-13c,2jl,-16q,2iv -sl,2kc,-13c,2jl -pl,2k9,-sl,2kc -jv,2jh,-pl,2k9 -hi,2j0,-jv,2jh -a6,2gr,-hi,2j0 -aa,2gt,-4r,2f0 -a9,2gs,-4n,2gk -6n,2fk,-6p,2gf -6p,2ge,-6p,2gl -4r,2f0,-4r,2g8 -4q,2g8,-4q,2gm -1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,3e,21 3e,21,4l,2k 4j,2j,3q,33 3q,33,4h,33 4h,33,3o,3d 3o,3d,4j,3l 4j,3l,44,3s 44,3s,50,3r 50,3r,4b,4c 4b,4c,4t,4c 5q,4k,8i,6b 4t,4c,4t,4l 4t,4l,5o,4j 8i,78,ag,7i 8h,6b,81,6h 81,6h,8c,6p 8c,6p,7u,6t 7u,6t,8g,77 ag,7i,cp,7o cp,7o,e9,7b e7,7b,fc,6n fc,6n,gh,5l fa,6m,f9,7g gh,5m,gh,6v gh,6v,gh,7f lq,2d1,g5,2bc g5,2bc,g7,2ct he,55,l6,52 hd,54,hb,6s hb,6s,hb,78 l6,52,lk,5i lk,5i,kp,65 kp,65,lr,6f lr,6f,ks,77 ks,77,m8,74 se,2cl,lq,2d1 m8,74,mq,7i mq,7i,nd,81 nd,81,nd,b2 nd,b2,na,gd na,gd,nj,l2 ng,cd,pq,jk ne,c9,nh,ch ng,j5,pq,jo pq,jo,ne,k9 pq,ji,nh,l2 pr,jo,rg,kh pp,ji,po,jn rg,kh,11s,oq va,2ca,se,2cl 17n,2ag,va,2ca 11s,op,13q,q5 13q,q5,16o,rt 16o,rt,19i,t5 1bu,293,17n,2ag 19i,t5,1c3,tu 1c3,tu,1f6,ul 1h9,263,1bu,293 1f6,ul,1i6,v2 1j2,251,1h9,263 1i6,v2,1l4,v6 1l2,257,1j2,251 1l4,v6,1kp,ve 1kp,ve,1l3,vj 1l3,vj,1kn,vp 1kn,vp,1l4,100 1l4,100,1ki,10b 1ki,10b,1mh,10m 1o1,23u,1l2,257 1mh,10m,1sj,11h 1qd,22s,1o1,23u 1sc,1vd,1oh,20o 1oh,20o,1pr,21e 1pr,21e,1p4,222 1p4,222,1q1,22a 1q1,22a,1p1,22m 1p1,22m,1qd,22s 1si,11h,1vd,11p 215,1to,1sc,1vd 1vd,11p,22o,11t 263,1ru,215,1to 22k,11t,26e,11q 29r,1qg,252,1qg 252,1qg,25o,1qu 25o,1qu,25a,1rd 25a,1rd,263,1ru 26e,11q,298,11b 298,11b,2bc,10m 2dq,1r1,2au,1qi 2au,1qi,29r,1qg 2bc,10m,2em,vo 2ii,1st,2dq,1r1 2em,vo,2h3,va 2h3,va,2j4,v3 2mg,1ut,2ih,1ss 2j4,v3,2k7,v1 2k7,v1,2ll,v0 2ll,v0,2ls,v5 2ls,v5,2m1,v1 2m1,v1,2mb,uv 2mb,uv,2mc,v7 2mc,v7,2mm,ut 2mm,ut,2ms,v5 2ms,v5,2n1,uv 2n1,uv,2n6,v4 2n6,v4,2n8,ur 2pj,1vi,2mg,1ut 2nu,v6,2o8,ur 2o8,ur,2od,v1 2od,v1,2oi,us 2ng,v1,2nk,uu 2nk,uu,2nr,up 2nr,up,2o1,v2 2n9,uq,2nk,uu 2oh,us,2ok,v3 2qm,ps,2ph,qm 2ph,qm,2qd,rd 2qd,rd,2p9,s7 2ok,v2,2pu,vd 2pv,vc,2t6,101 2qq,1vg,2pj,1vi 2r1,q0,2qt,rm 2qt,rm,2rt,rs 2uo,1us,2qq,1vg 2sb,q4,2sb,rr 2sa,q3,2tj,q1 2tj,q1,2th,rs 2th,rs,2s9,rp 2t6,101,2u4,107 2tt,ps,2uc,rn 2v1,rn,2v9,pp 2uc,rn,2uj,qj 2uj,qj,2v1,rn 2u4,107,2ub,10e 2ub,10e,2uh,107 2uh,107,2up,10e 2up,10e,2uu,109 2uu,109,2v3,10f 2v3,10f,2v9,108 2v9,108,2vf,10g 31p,1t8,2uo,1us 2vf,10g,2vi,107 2vi,107,2vq,10h 2vq,10h,2vv,108 2vv,108,305,10i 305,10i,30b,10a 30b,10a,30h,10m 30h,10m,30o,10d 31a,po,31a,rq 31b,pn,329,ql 329,ql,319,ro 33a,ri,32d,rh 30s,10n,315,10f 30s,10k,31b,10o 31b,10o,31g,10g 316,10d,31e,10m 31e,10m,31m,10c 31m,10c,31q,10l 31q,10l,322,10c 322,10c,328,10l 33t,1rd,31p,1t8 32e,pq,32e,rg 32g,pq,33b,pq 33b,pq,33a,ri 33j,pq,341,re 328,10l,32g,10e 32g,10e,32h,10m 32h,10m,32o,10j 32o,10j,32r,10o 32r,10o,332,10l 332,10l,337,10t 337,10t,33c,10n 33c,10n,33j,10t 33j,10t,33o,10n 33o,10n,33u,110 33u,110,342,10o 366,1rc,33t,1rd 34k,r8,34t,pq 357,r8,356,pm 356,pm,35o,r4 341,re,34b,qm 34b,qm,34k,r8 342,10o,346,114 346,114,34d,10o 34d,10o,34h,112 34e,111,34i,115 34i,115,36d,123 35o,r4,35n,pn 36d,123,38u,130 37l,1qg,366,1rc 3bg,1sd,37l,1qg 38u,12v,3e2,149 39n,131,392,134 38o,12t,3bl,134 3bl,134,3db,135 3dk,1sr,3bg,1sd 3db,135,3f5,12m 3e7,14c,3ef,13s 3ef,13s,3et,14b 3ee,12t,3ed,13q 3du,13v,3e7,14c 3et,14b,3f4,13p 3hk,1rt,3dk,1sr 3f5,12m,3gj,120 3f4,13p,3fe,149 3fe,149,3fo,13n 3fo,13n,3g6,14f 3g6,14f,3ge,13t 3ge,13t,3gr,14f 3gi,120,3gf,13v 3gr,14f,3h6,13t 3h6,13t,3hd,14d 3hd,14d,3hn,13u 3hn,13u,3i7,14g 3hp,12n,3jv,138 3ho,12o,3hl,13r 3hk,13o,3hl,13t 3hl,1ru,3jp,1qi 3i7,14g,3ib,13t 3ib,13t,3is,14i 3j3,13u,3jh,14k 3hl,13t,3jr,137 3ho,12q,3jk,13u 3is,14i,3j3,13u 3jh,14k,3jo,140 3ik,1r9,3ij,1rp 3jr,135,3jo,141 3jo,140,3k8,14r 3k8,14r,3ki,141 3ki,141,3mm,14n 3l5,1pl,3nt,1pl 3l6,1pk,3kv,1pk 3kv,1pk,3l1,1q1 3l0,1pj,3np,1s5 3ku,1pk,3jo,1qj 3l2,1pt,3l4,1s4 3jp,1qi,3jo,1ro 3nr,1pl,3l4,1s1 3mm,14n,3m7,153 3m7,153,3mq,15h 3mq,15h,3lj,163 3lj,163,3mn,16d 3mn,16d,3od,17i 3od,17i,3ni,17t 3ni,17t,3o0,183 3o0,183,3ne,18c 3nd,18d,3p3,19h 3nt,1pm,3nr,1s7 3np,1pm,3qd,1qi 3p3,19h,3qf,1aj 3ou,1q5,3os,1s2 3qf,1aj,3sd,1bt 3td,1s8,3qd,1qh 3qd,1qh,3qg,1s6 3s2,1d6,3sg,1df 3sd,1bt,3rq,1cb 3rq,1cb,3se,1cm 3se,1cm,3s0,1d3 3sf,1df,3uh,1et 3ri,1r8,3rk,1s4 3uf,1eq,402,1gp 41m,1s1,3td,1s8 401,1gp,40a,1h3 408,1h2,423,1ih 423,1ih,42i,1it 42i,1it,45l,1k5 472,1qr,41o,1s1 45l,1k5,47b,1kc 47b,1kc,493,1k5 4ec,1k5,477,1pa 476,1pb,47m,1pk 47m,1pk,479,1q0 479,1q0,47l,1q8 47l,1q8,473,1qq 48v,1k4,4bl,1ir 4eb,1k6,4g7,1ic 4g7,1id,4jj,1fd #dv,29p 1bd,23r 1ms,ui 1o3,uj 1p1,us 1pp,um 1qd,us 33c,1mp 3hc,113 4db,1hg
free_rider21
Member for: 14 years 8 months

Postby agentbikes on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:18pm

4ec 47m
agentbikes
Member for: 13 years 4 months

Postby wolly on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:22pm

-1l,1f,-1j,dp -1j,4p,-1o,4q 1f,7t,-1k,bc -1i,1i,1i,1i -1g,1m,1e,4b 1h,1j,-1d,4r -1d,4r,1h,7u 1c,4a,-1h,7v -1i,7v,1c,bh -1h,bb,1h,dl -1h,dn,1j,dm 1c,be,-1g,dm 5i,5j,1h,8q 1g,d5,1h,dr 1i,1i,31,1q 31,1q,45,2b 1j,1n,1i,d3 30,1q,1k,5j 45,2d,1m,5i 53,3c,1p,5h 3i,4c,2t,44 2a,3r,2t,44 25,3q,1l,3q 5c,5k,1j,5i 5f,46,1o,5i 1o,di,72,dh 45,2b,55,3e 3l,4f,3t,4o 3q,4o,3q,5j 52,3c,5g,46 5g,46,5f,5l 72,dh,79,8e 7a,8e,7d,9g 7d,9g,7m,al 7m,al,7t,be 7t,be,8b,cd 8b,cd,91,df 91,df,a0,ef a0,ef,b8,fe b8,fe,cr,gk c3,1gg,cr,1g9 au,1ih,b1,1hm b1,1hm,bd,1gv bd,1gv,c3,1gg bk,1js,b3,1j6 b3,1j6,au,1ih da,1kl,ca,1kb ca,1kc,bk,1jr cs,gk,gg,j4 cr,1g9,do,1g7 do,1g7,ej,1gh e3,1kk,da,1kl ej,1gh,f4,1h3 f4,1h3,fb,1hm fk,1kc,e5,1km iv,kc,gf,j3 i0,1j4,gt,1jr gt,1jr,fl,1kc it,1ib,i0,1j4 l7,lc,j0,kb lq,1go,jh,1gn jh,1gn,ja,1hj ja,1hj,it,1ib na,ls,l7,lc m3,1hi,lq,1go nb,ls,or,m4 mm,1if,m3,1hi nq,1jv,n6,1j4 n6,1j4,mm,1if or,m4,qn,m8 q6,1l1,or,1kl or,1kl,nq,1jv r8,1l5,q7,1l2 qn,m8,s4,m7 sg,1l5,r8,1l5 tk,m5,ub,m0 s4,m7,tm,m4 v1,1ka,tl,1ku tl,1ku,sg,1l5 uc,m0,103,l3 108,1ja,v1,1ka 103,l3,11b,jp 117,1i3,108,1ja 11b,jp,12d,i7 11s,j2,143,kc 11f,nc,14c,js 127,1eu,12j,1eb 129,1et,11s,1ge 11s,1ge,117,1i3 12u,h1,145,jv 12d,i7,12s,hd 12j,1eb,13a,1dt 13a,1dt,14a,1dm 162,18j,14v,18a 14v,18a,14a,17i 14a,17i,148,18n 148,18n,17c,18k 174,18i,162,18j 193,17i,179,18j 1bh,16l,193,17i 1c6,i8,1bd,hb 1bd,hb,1ap,lh 1ao,lm,1e3,mk 1c1,166,1bh,16k 1dv,jk,1c6,i8 1gc,15i,1cb,15g 1cb,15g,1c1,166 1dv,k4,1e1,mk 1du,jj,1g5,km 1du,k3,1dv,jl 1e3,mk,1i8,n0 1g6,kr,1h7,n5 1g5,ko,1kl,mh 1gs,167,1gc,15i 1in,177,1hv,171 1hv,171,1hf,16l 1hf,16l,1gs,167 1i6,mv,1m4,n1 1ju,175,1in,177 1km,mg,1mf,mq 1m8,16k,1ju,175 1mf,mq,1o9,mn 1no,15u,1m8,16k 1ol,14k,1no,15u 1o9,mn,1ph,ma 1ph,ma,1qg,li 1rq,137,1p4,136 1p4,136,1p1,13m 1p1,13m,1ol,14k 1qg,li,1rf,ka 1rf,ka,1rq,j5 1sl,14t,1s1,13r 1s1,13r,1rq,137 1t9,15n,1sl,14t 1tp,nh,1ub,pe 1ub,pe,1v9,qu 1vq,16m,1uc,16d 1uc,16d,1t9,15n 1v9,qu,20k,s6 22c,16h,1vq,16m 20j,s5,224,tc 224,tc,23l,u7 251,164,22c,16h 23l,u7,253,uk 253,uk,26d,ui 26h,158,251,164 26d,ui,27p,u0 27p,u0,28s,st 280,13o,26h,158 28r,su,29f,rh 2fj,mk,280,13q 29f,rh,29s,qh #
wolly
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby TukitukiFREERIDER on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:22pm

-1i,1i,1i,1i 2a,1e,1a,1i 40,s,33,17 33,17,2a,1e 2q,1g,2q,1a 1i,1i,35,1i 37,1h,6n,1a 54,8,40,s 4a,1e,49,l 37,1g,38,17 63,-4g,67,-5g 67,-5g,6g,-63 6c,-2d,68,-3a 67,-3a,63,-4g 5h,-q,69,-1n 5h,-1,5h,1b 5r,-7,5r,1b 62,-c,54,8 62,-e,6i,-u 5r,1b,5h,1b 4o,e,4n,1e 6g,-63,6r,-6c 6r,-6c,7g,-6f 7g,-6f,83,-6d 6n,-4k,6q,-5c 6q,-5c,71,-5o 71,-5o,7e,-5r 7t,-5p,7l,-5s 7l,-5s,7c,-5r 7c,-5n,7h,12 72,-2a,6u,-39 6t,-39,6n,-4k 7v,v,7n,-5q 6i,-u,6u,-1l 6u,-1l,72,-2a 69,-1n,6c,-2d 73,17,71,-24 6m,-16,6n,19 76,14,7g,14 6n,1a,8i,s 6n,19,73,17 7h,12,7v,v 83,-6d,8e,-62 7v,-5l,87,-4u 8d,-3k,86,-4v 8f,-63,8p,-58 8p,-58,93,-3i 7u,-5k,7t,-5p 8e,-3k,8l,-24 93,-3i,9c,-1r 8l,-24,8r,-18 9c,-1r,9l,-18 8r,-18,95,-n 95,-n,9m,-5 8v,o,8t,-11 96,o,95,-l 8i,s,a5,q 8n,r,96,q an,a,9k,-6 9l,-18,9v,-u 9v,-u,af,-h af,-h,b9,-8 9v,q,9u,-1 a5,q,ap,r ap,r,b6,s am,9,bj,f aa,l,aa,7 b9,-9,c8,-5 c8,-5,db,-b bo,r,be,r b5,t,c7,q c7,p,d6,u bh,e,cd,g cd,g,dh,c c1,n,c1,h db,-b,ea,-n d6,u,es,16 dh,c,eb,1 eb,1,eu,-5 eu,-5,fo,0 ea,-n,f4,-s f4,-s,ga,-i f6,-1,f5,1c ff,1e,ff,-2 es,16,gj,21 ga,-i,ha,2 h5,s,i8,1p fo,0,gc,a gc,a,h8,u gj,21,i6,2j hk,2c,hq,1d h9,2,iu,1e i8,1p,j9,2p i6,2j,jg,32 i3,2g,i8,1r iu,1e,lj,48 j9,2p,kc,3u kc,3u,m0,5n lj,48,n5,64 lu,5l,mf,6b n5,64,st,cq mf,6b,n5,73 n5,73,nn,7n nn,7n,nv,80 nv,80,po,a0 po,a0,q9,aj q9,aj,rl,c7 rl,c7,sp,dl sp,dl,tk,ej st,cq,uj,eq tk,ej,ub,fa ub,fa,v2,fv v2,fv,vs,gh vs,gh,11a,hd 11a,hd,135,ia 135,ia,14v,j1 14v,j1,175,jl 175,jl,197,k4 197,k4,1au,kb 1au,kb,1d1,kg 1d1,kg,1f3,ki 1f3,ki,1i8,kh 1i8,kh,1ki,kb 1ki,kb,1mg,k2 1mg,k2,1o9,jn 1o9,jn,1q5,j7 1rb,io,1sh,i6 1q5,j7,1rb,io 1sh,i6,1tb,hj 1rq,tt,1rm,tl 1t6,u4,1sp,u0 1sp,u0,1sn,u5 1sn,u5,1sh,u1 1sh,u1,1s6,tv 1s6,tv,1s2,tp 1s2,tp,1rq,tt 1tb,hj,1u9,gl 1u9,gl,1v4,fk 1uh,tv,1u6,u2 1u6,u1,1u1,ts 1u1,ts,1tt,u5 1tt,u5,1tn,tv 1tn,tv,1tj,u5 1tj,u5,1td,u0 1td,u0,1ta,u5 1v4,fk,1vo,ef 206,e8,1vv,e8 1vo,ef,200,e8 207,se,1vv,se 1vv,se,1vv,sp 1vv,sp,1vm,st 1vm,st,1vn,t8 1vn,t8,1v9,t7 1v9,t7,1v4,tl 1v4,tl,1us,tk 1us,tk,1ur,tr 1ur,tr,1ul,tv 1um,u0,1ug,ts 220,dp,21f,ed 21f,ed,20l,eh 20l,eh,20b,e9 20b,e9,206,e8 21s,mm,21f,nf 22a,l9,21g,m1 21g,m1,20v,mt 20v,mt,20m,no 21f,nf,216,oh 20m,no,20f,on 216,oh,20s,q6 20s,q6,20m,r3 20m,r3,20i,r9 20i,r9,20i,rj 20i,rj,20c,rk 20c,rk,20b,s2 20b,s2,206,s5 206,s5,207,se 23a,9s,22s,am 22s,am,225,cj 225,cj,220,dp 23n,li,22q,ls 22q,ls,21s,mm 23a,kt,22a,l9 23b,9r,24b,8d 24b,8d,25d,73 24u,ld,23n,li 25d,73,26b,65 2ab,kp,266,l9 266,l9,24u,ld 26b,65,27e,59 27e,59,28p,4g 28p,4g,2a7,3u 2a7,3u,2bl,3l 2c7,ke,2ab,kp 2bl,3l,2ce,3l 2ce,3l,2dh,3o 2d1,l1,2c7,ke 2dh,3o,2et,3s 2eq,lb,2d1,l1 2es,3s,2g9,44 2g1,lb,2eq,lb 2g9,44,2h8,4d 2h4,3i,2p2,6j 2h4,3i,2gd,3c 2ik,l2,2g1,lb 2h8,4d,2if,4p 2if,4p,2k8,5d 2mb,k4,2ik,l2 2k8,5d,2mb,68 2mb,68,2nm,6q 2oo,j2,2nf,j7 2nf,j7,2mg,j6 2mg,j7,2mb,k4 2nm,6q,2or,78 2or,78,2q0,7k 2po,il,2oo,j2 2q0,7k,2ra,7t 2qn,hs,2po,il 2ra,7t,2sf,82 2si,cv,2ro,g3 2ro,g3,2rd,gv 2rc,gu,2qn,hs 2sf,82,2th,84 2th,84,2uh,82 2sr,e4,2sj,cv 2ti,fo,2sr,e4 2ui,h2,2ti,fo 2uh,82,2vj,7p 2vd,ho,2ui,h2 2vj,7p,30f,7d 30f,7d,31a,6s 31d,i7,30e,i3 30e,i3,2vd,ho 31p,6g,32a,62 32a,62,32p,5j 31a,6r,31p,6g 33p,i4,32d,i9 32d,i9,31d,i8 33u,67,344,6i 32p,5j,33o,5i 33o,5i,33v,68 34v,ht,33p,i4 344,6i,34e,77 34e,77,34j,7l 34j,7l,34n,85 34n,85,34o,8d 34o,8d,34p,8j 34p,8j,34p,8u 34p,8u,34p,93 34p,93,351,9h 351,9h,35d,9t 35d,9t,365,a8 363,hj,34v,ht 365,a8,36s,ac 36r,ac,370,bc 373,h7,363,hj 3av,fi,371,h8 3co,ek,3av,fi 3e2,co,3ct,dk 3dt,dq,3co,ek 3g6,a6,3eu,bn 3eu,bn,3e2,co 3gn,ah,3eo,d2 3eo,d2,3dt,dq 3h4,8s,3g6,a8 3ie,71,3i1,7l 3i1,7l,3h4,8s 3gm,aj,3ie,80 3ie,80,3it,7f 3it,7f,3j6,78 3j6,78,3ji,71 3ji,71,3k1,6u 3j0,6j,3ie,71 3iv,6i,3jj,6a 3jj,6a,3ka,6a 3k1,6u,3kc,70 3kc,70,3kt,7c 3kt,7c,3lm,80 3ka,6a,3l2,6j 3l0,6j,3l5,6o 3lm,80,3nd,9j 3nd,9j,3p6,ba 3p6,ba,3qs,cr 3qs,cr,3ss,ed 3ss,ed,3u2,f6 3u2,f6,3vf,fv 3vf,fv,419,gp 419,gp,43e,hi 43e,hi,45u,i5 45t,i5,47j,if 47j,if,48u,ij 48u,ij,4ak,il 4ak,il,4bk,ik 4bk,ik,4d0,ic 4d0,ic,4e6,hs 4e6,hs,4f9,h0 4f9,h0,4g3,fs 4h5,bc,4h5,ah 4h5,ah,4ha,9t 4gv,df,4h4,c9 4h4,c9,4h6,bc 4gl,ek,4gv,df 4g3,fs,4gl,ek 4ha,9t,4hk,9l 4hk,9l,4i3,9h 4i3,9h,4if,9k 4if,9k,4is,9o #
did abit more
Last edited by TukitukiFREERIDER on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
TukitukiFREERIDER
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Postby skyler on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:26pm

skyler wrote:
69freerider69 wrote: -1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,74,1j 74,1j,hp,1i hp,1i,if,1e if,1e,j0,16 lc,1j,hk,1h j0,16,jj,o jj,o,k3,a k3,a,kj,-7 ku,-p,la,-1k la,-1j,m0,-1j kj,-7,ku,-p lb,1j,m8,1j m0,-1j,mc,-1d mc,-1d,mn,-12 mn,-12,n7,-b n7,-b,nn,n m8,1j,n8,17 n8,17,o0,o o0,o,or,-8 or,-8,pc,-1k qf,-52,qj,-55 q9,-51,qk,-55 pv,-4e,qb,-53 pk,-2r,pv,-4e pc,-1k,pk,-2r qk,-55,r1,-55 r1,-55,r8,-4u r8,-4u,ru,-40 ru,-40,t9,-2f t9,-2f,vc,-f vc,-f,11f,t 11e,s,12b,1e 12b,1e,137,1s 137,1s,147,26 147,26,15h,2d 15h,2d,183,2f 183,2f,19m,2e 19m,2e,1ap,2b 1an,2b,1bg,27 1bg,27,1c9,20 1d3,1l,1dv,16 1c9,20,1d3,1l 1dv,16,1es,k 1es,l,1fm,0 1fk,2,1g7,-m 1g7,-n,1gi,-1a 1g7,-o,1g2,-h 1hn,-3o,1i8,-3o 1hj,-3r,1i1,-3r 1h3,-2d,1hl,-3s 1gi,-18,1h3,-2d 1i8,-3q,1ii,1r 1i1,-3r,1i9,-3o 1ij,1r,1jl,1r 1k4,1m,1kj,1c 1kj,1c,1l8,r 1jl,1r,1k4,1m 1lm,6,1mq,-4f 1l8,r,1lm,6 1nk,-4m,1o1,-4n 1nv,-4o,1o6,-4o 1o6,-4o,1of,-4k 1ns,-4o,1nh,-4l 1nh,-4l,1nv,-4p 1mo,-4e,1n6,-4i 1n5,-4h,1nk,-4m 1og,-4l,1pe,-2k 1pe,-2l,1qe,-s 1qe,-s,1ru,s 1ru,s,1ti,26 1ti,26,1uf,2o 1uf,2o,1ve,34 1vc,34,203,3a 203,3a,20u,3f 20u,3f,220,3k 220,3k,23e,3p 23e,3p,24a,3p 24a,3p,25e,3m 25e,3m,26a,3h 272,38,281,2o 26a,3h,272,38 28i,2d,297,1t 295,1t,29s,18 281,2o,28k,2b 2ag,j,2b6,-7 29r,18,2ag,j 2bp,-17,2c9,-24 2c9,-24,2ch,-28 2ch,-28,2cm,-28 2c7,-22,2ce,-2l 2ce,-2l,2ck,-2n 2b6,-7,2bq,-18 2cm,-28,2co,-12 2ck,-2n,2cn,-2j 2cn,-2j,2cr,-29 2cr,-29,2cs,-1u 2cs,-1u,2cu,-e 2cn,-18,2d3,1 2d3,1,2do,22 2do,22,2ed,32 2ed,32,2f7,3e 2f7,3e,2g1,3h 2g1,3h,2gk,3h 2gk,3h,2hn,3e 2if,34,2j0,2k 2hn,3e,2if,34 2je,1u,2kq,-19 2j0,2k,2jf,1t 2kq,-18,2kr,-39 2kr,-39,2l2,-3d 2l2,-3d,2le,-3g 2le,-3g,2ln,-3g 2ln,-3g,2lu,-3g 2ls,-3g,2m9,-3e 2m9,-3e,2mh,-37 2mh,-37,2mv,-2l 2mv,-2l,2nj,-1o 2nj,-1o,2o6,-p 2o6,-p,2p3,i 2p3,i,2q1,1i 2q1,1i,2rc,2h 2rc,2h,2sn,3a 2sn,3a,2tl,3p 2tl,3p,2v5,4c 2se,16p,2t3,183 2t3,183,32n,1j8 2v5,4c,316,50 316,50,32f,59 32f,59,33d,5d 33d,5d,34c,5e 32m,1j6,355,1no 34c,5e,35b,5a 35b,5a,35v,57 354,1nn,37h,1ql 360,57,378,4u 378,4u,38i,4g 38i,4g,39n,3t 37h,1ql,39m,1sn 39n,3t,3aj,38 39m,1sm,3bf,1u6 3aj,38,3b8,2i 3b9,2h,3bt,1n 3bf,1u6,3dn,1vh 3ch,g,3cl,-2 3cl,-2,3co,-h 3co,-h,3dg,-h 3bt,1n,3ca,11 3ca,11,3ch,f 3dg,-h,3dh,-14 3dh,-14,3e7,-14 3e7,-14,3ef,-14 3ee,-14,3f2,-14 3dn,1vh,3gm,20e 3f2,-14,3f8,-11 3f8,-11,3f9,-s 3f9,-s,3ff,-2 3ff,-2,3fu,1d 3fu,1d,3gl,3a 3gl,3a,3he,4g 3he,4g,3i8,5j 3gm,20e,3jc,20v 3i8,5j,3jj,6s 3jj,6s,3ld,7r 3jc,20v,3no,21l 3ld,7r,3nl,8r 3nl,8r,3pt,9i 3no,21l,3rt,228 3pt,9i,3rs,a2 3rs,a2,3tf,aa 3rt,228,44j,23g 3tf,aa,3v8,ag 3v8,ag,422,ak 422,ak,468,ak 44i,23g,46u,23a 467,ak,46s,ai 46s,ai,47f,ac 47f,ac,48a,9u 46u,23a,48m,22q 48u,9d,49g,8q 49g,8q,49s,88 48a,9u,48u,9d 48m,22q,4ad,21v 4al,6h,4ap,5t 4ap,5t,4at,5n 4at,5n,4b5,5i 49s,88,4a9,7i 4a9,7i,4al,6h 4ad,21v,4bq,20r 4b5,5i,4bd,5i 4bd,5i,4bj,5l 4bj,5l,4bq,5t 4bo,5s,4c9,6r 4c9,6r,4cm,7k 4ca,6s,4ch,6r 4ch,6r,4co,6o 4bq,20r,4de,1v5 4da,5c,4da,2u 4da,2u,4df,2c 4df,2c,4dn,28 4dn,28,4e4,27 4e4,27,4e8,2b 4d2,6f,4d6,63 4d6,63,4da,5c 4cm,7k,4dc,8l 4co,6o,4d2,6f 4dc,8l,4e0,98 4e0,98,4f0,9s 4de,1v5,4eh,1tu 4e8,2b,4eq,42 4eq,42,4fd,5l 4fc,5k,4fn,6a 4fn,6a,4gd,73 4f0,9s,4fr,a1 4gd,73,4h3,7p 4h3,7p,4i6,8k 4fr,a1,4hc,a1 4i6,8k,4j8,97 4hb,a1,4m6,9p 4j8,97,4k8,9i 4k8,9i,4la,9p 4la,9p,4mk,9p 4mj,9p,4n6,9n 4n6,9n,4nq,9e 4p1,7f,4p4,u 4oq,88,4p1,7f 4nq,9e,4o9,91 4o9,91,4oq,88 #


pretty cool dj track


the second dj on this track is too big i keep kasing it


mean track but can anyone clear the third jump?
skyler
Member for: 14 years 6 months

Postby meastro on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:29pm

-35,1cd,-el,1c6 g,175,-5j,1cc -1i,1i,1i,1i 5h,10r,e,17b 1i,1i,79,5a 5i,10q,5t,17s 79,5a,d8,93 a0,va,78,vc 78,vc,7v,18v cr,196,7v,193 a7,116,a0,va ag,12j,a7,116 b2,14r,ag,12j bj,16i,b2,14r c7,17n,bj,16i cu,18c,c7,17n d8,93,hl,bg ek,191,cu,18c hs,195,cr,196 gm,197,ek,191 hl,bg,lb,cm j3,194,hs,195 m9,194,j3,194 lb,cm,po,dh oh,18v,n5,194 n5,194,m9,194 pe,18m,oh,18v po,dh,ve,du qr,17m,pe,18m sv,166,qr,17m su,166,ss,198 141,13q,ut,13o uu,13o,v1,19b ve,du,15r,e1 13u,13s,13f,14e 13f,14e,13s,14q 13s,14q,13g,15d 13g,15d,13t,15q 13t,15q,13h,16b 13h,16b,140,170 140,170,138,17c 138,17c,13g,17q 13g,17q,13o,1af 15q,16k,151,16i 151,16i,155,1a6 15r,e1,1b0,e0 165,17m,15q,16k 16s,18q,165,17m 17c,19d,16s,18q 192,1ae,184,1a1 184,1a1,17c,19d 1aa,1al,192,1ae 1au,e1,1dt,dv 1c9,1an,1aa,1al 1g3,1al,1c9,1an 1dt,dv,1fa,dp 1kf,dr,1e2,dv 1fa,dp,1gk,da 1ij,1am,1g3,1al 1hd,cs,1i2,cd 1gk,da,1hd,cs 1lh,1a4,1hi,1ao 1ik,bq,1jb,ar 1jb,ar,1k3,9s 1i2,cd,1ik,bq 1k3,9s,1kk,93 1kk,93,1kf,dr 1ls,al,1ka,c2 1ka,dt,1v0,fr 1n3,198,1js,1ag 1m7,d0,1ls,al 1lv,bp,1mh,al 1mh,al,1mv,c5 1nc,b7,1lo,dr 1q0,16r,1lj,1a0 1oc,e9,1nc,b7 1ns,cr,1o7,c2 1o7,c2,1oq,da 1oe,cn,1p5,bn 1p5,bn,1pr,cm 1qi,c2,1ob,e7 1sf,eu,1qi,c2 1q0,16s,1q0,1ae 1r4,17b,1r6,18f 1r6,18f,1t5,18g 1rv,19f,1r3,19p 1r3,19p,1r6,1ar 1r6,1ar,1sa,1as 1rh,dl,1s0,ca 1s0,ca,1sv,dr 1tg,cl,1sf,eu 1rr,17t,1rs,192 1sa,1as,1su,19c 1su,19c,1t4,19u 1uk,f3,1tg,cl 1tu,dm,1v3,ck 1v6,17j,1tk,17m 1tk,17m,1tj,197 1tj,197,1uv,196 1t4,19u,1tp,19g 1tp,19g,1um,1bb 20n,ei,1vt,cv 1vt,cv,1uh,fe 1v3,ck,1vd,d9 1v0,fr,236,f5 1uv,196,1v1,17j 22n,fb,20p,d5 20p,d5,20r,fk 21i,e1,21v,d9 21b,174,20t,16b 20t,16b,211,198 223,180,21b,174 232,ao,237,b6 232,as,237,f6 21v,d9,22p,e6 235,191,22i,18i 22i,18i,223,180 243,19f,235,191 237,b6,23u,cu 23u,cu,24d,dl 24d,dl,24u,e7 253,19n,243,19f 24u,e7,260,f2 260,f2,270,fn 28d,19r,269,19r 269,19r,253,19n 270,fn,28b,g6 287,g7,2c9,hp 2al,19q,28d,19r 2cs,19o,2al,19q 2c9,hp,2fn,io 2eq,199,2ds,19k 2ds,19k,2cs,19o 2fo,17s,2fe,18j 2fe,18j,2eq,199 2fn,io,2kc,jp 2fu,166,2fu,18p 2ft,168,2hf,168 2ft,167,2fo,17s 2j2,16a,2i4,15d 2i4,15d,2hm,14p 2hm,14p,2hd,146 2hd,146,2hj,16v 2lk,17d,2k2,170 2k2,170,2j2,16a 2kc,jp,2o9,ka 2n7,17e,2lk,17d 2ov,17c,2n7,17e 2o9,ka,2sc,kh 2qq,174,2ov,17c 2sc,167,2rn,16q 2rn,16q,2qq,174 2sc,kh,2ve,kk 2uk,14c,2td,14d 2td,14d,2su,15c 2su,15c,2sc,167 353,14d,2uj,14c 2ve,kk,317,k2 35m,137,2vi,13a 2vj,138,2vj,147 30b,13g,30b,144 30b,144,312,145 317,k2,32p,j0 31j,13n,315,13n 315,13n,315,144 31m,145,31j,13m 324,13h,324,143 315,144,31m,145 324,143,32n,143 32p,j0,33q,hu 33q,hu,34k,hc 34k,hc,363,hq 37i,14c,352,14d 363,hq,382,j6 35p,14c,35m,137 382,j6,3ev,jh 389,15r,37r,151 37r,151,37i,14c 38s,16k,389,15r 39v,17h,38s,16k 3au,183,39v,17h 3c5,18c,3aq,182 3f5,18e,3c5,18c 3ev,jh,3h7,jc 3jo,18b,3f5,18e 3h5,jd,3hn,j3 3hn,j3,3i6,il 3i6,il,3io,ii 3io,ii,3j8,ir 3j8,ir,3k4,k7 3k4,k7,3pp,q2 3nt,18a,3jo,18b 3pd,17t,3m9,18i 3qv,172,3nt,18a 3pp,q2,3qs,qp 3sf,16h,3pl,18o 3sr,jt,3re,kj 3re,kj,3s4,lg 3s4,lg,3qu,lr 3qs,qp,3t2,ri 3u8,14m,3qv,172 3t7,jh,3sp,ld 3ua,kg,3tb,km 3tb,km,3t8,lv 3u7,lv,3u9,kc 3u9,kc,3uh,lo 3uh,lo,3vb,ke 3t8,lv,3u7,lv 3t2,ri,3u5,rl 3u5,rl,3vi,rk 432,vg,3u3,14r 3vb,ke,3vb,m0 3vb,m0,40s,k5 3vi,rk,419,rd 419,rd,43c,qb 43c,qb,438,rn 49d,mr,432,vg #-dm,1bl
meastro
Member for: 14 years 4 months

Postby PorkiePie on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:42pm

skyler wrote: mean track but can anyone clear the third jump?

i can :) the fifth jump is giving trouble at the moment, if you jump it to fast it flicks you off, if you jump it to slow you cant clear it :angry:
PorkiePie
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Postby beekes on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:48pm

skyler wrote:
skyler wrote:
69freerider69 wrote: -1i,1i,1i,1i 1i,1i,74,1j 74,1j,hp,1i hp,1i,if,1e if,1e,j0,16 lc,1j,hk,1h j0,16,jj,o jj,o,k3,a k3,a,kj,-7 ku,-p,la,-1k la,-1j,m0,-1j kj,-7,ku,-p lb,1j,m8,1j m0,-1j,mc,-1d mc,-1d,mn,-12 mn,-12,n7,-b n7,-b,nn,n m8,1j,n8,17 n8,17,o0,o o0,o,or,-8 or,-8,pc,-1k qf,-52,qj,-55 q9,-51,qk,-55 pv,-4e,qb,-53 pk,-2r,pv,-4e pc,-1k,pk,-2r qk,-55,r1,-55 r1,-55,r8,-4u r8,-4u,ru,-40 ru,-40,t9,-2f t9,-2f,vc,-f vc,-f,11f,t 11e,s,12b,1e 12b,1e,137,1s 137,1s,147,26 147,26,15h,2d 15h,2d,183,2f 183,2f,19m,2e 19m,2e,1ap,2b 1an,2b,1bg,27 1bg,27,1c9,20 1d3,1l,1dv,16 1c9,20,1d3,1l 1dv,16,1es,k 1es,l,1fm,0 1fk,2,1g7,-m 1g7,-n,1gi,-1a 1g7,-o,1g2,-h 1hn,-3o,1i8,-3o 1hj,-3r,1i1,-3r 1h3,-2d,1hl,-3s 1gi,-18,1h3,-2d 1i8,-3q,1ii,1r 1i1,-3r,1i9,-3o 1ij,1r,1jl,1r 1k4,1m,1kj,1c 1kj,1c,1l8,r 1jl,1r,1k4,1m 1lm,6,1mq,-4f 1l8,r,1lm,6 1nk,-4m,1o1,-4n 1nv,-4o,1o6,-4o 1o6,-4o,1of,-4k 1ns,-4o,1nh,-4l 1nh,-4l,1nv,-4p 1mo,-4e,1n6,-4i 1n5,-4h,1nk,-4m 1og,-4l,1pe,-2k 1pe,-2l,1qe,-s 1qe,-s,1ru,s 1ru,s,1ti,26 1ti,26,1uf,2o 1uf,2o,1ve,34 1vc,34,203,3a 203,3a,20u,3f 20u,3f,220,3k 220,3k,23e,3p 23e,3p,24a,3p 24a,3p,25e,3m 25e,3m,26a,3h 272,38,281,2o 26a,3h,272,38 28i,2d,297,1t 295,1t,29s,18 281,2o,28k,2b 2ag,j,2b6,-7 29r,18,2ag,j 2bp,-17,2c9,-24 2c9,-24,2ch,-28 2ch,-28,2cm,-28 2c7,-22,2ce,-2l 2ce,-2l,2ck,-2n 2b6,-7,2bq,-18 2cm,-28,2co,-12 2ck,-2n,2cn,-2j 2cn,-2j,2cr,-29 2cr,-29,2cs,-1u 2cs,-1u,2cu,-e 2cn,-18,2d3,1 2d3,1,2do,22 2do,22,2ed,32 2ed,32,2f7,3e 2f7,3e,2g1,3h 2g1,3h,2gk,3h 2gk,3h,2hn,3e 2if,34,2j0,2k 2hn,3e,2if,34 2je,1u,2kq,-19 2j0,2k,2jf,1t 2kq,-18,2kr,-39 2kr,-39,2l2,-3d 2l2,-3d,2le,-3g 2le,-3g,2ln,-3g 2ln,-3g,2lu,-3g 2ls,-3g,2m9,-3e 2m9,-3e,2mh,-37 2mh,-37,2mv,-2l 2mv,-2l,2nj,-1o 2nj,-1o,2o6,-p 2o6,-p,2p3,i 2p3,i,2q1,1i 2q1,1i,2rc,2h 2rc,2h,2sn,3a 2sn,3a,2tl,3p 2tl,3p,2v5,4c 2se,16p,2t3,183 2t3,183,32n,1j8 2v5,4c,316,50 316,50,32f,59 32f,59,33d,5d 33d,5d,34c,5e 32m,1j6,355,1no 34c,5e,35b,5a 35b,5a,35v,57 354,1nn,37h,1ql 360,57,378,4u 378,4u,38i,4g 38i,4g,39n,3t 37h,1ql,39m,1sn 39n,3t,3aj,38 39m,1sm,3bf,1u6 3aj,38,3b8,2i 3b9,2h,3bt,1n 3bf,1u6,3dn,1vh 3ch,g,3cl,-2 3cl,-2,3co,-h 3co,-h,3dg,-h 3bt,1n,3ca,11 3ca,11,3ch,f 3dg,-h,3dh,-14 3dh,-14,3e7,-14 3e7,-14,3ef,-14 3ee,-14,3f2,-14 3dn,1vh,3gm,20e 3f2,-14,3f8,-11 3f8,-11,3f9,-s 3f9,-s,3ff,-2 3ff,-2,3fu,1d 3fu,1d,3gl,3a 3gl,3a,3he,4g 3he,4g,3i8,5j 3gm,20e,3jc,20v 3i8,5j,3jj,6s 3jj,6s,3ld,7r 3jc,20v,3no,21l 3ld,7r,3nl,8r 3nl,8r,3pt,9i 3no,21l,3rt,228 3pt,9i,3rs,a2 3rs,a2,3tf,aa 3rt,228,44j,23g 3tf,aa,3v8,ag 3v8,ag,422,ak 422,ak,468,ak 44i,23g,46u,23a 467,ak,46s,ai 46s,ai,47f,ac 47f,ac,48a,9u 46u,23a,48m,22q 48u,9d,49g,8q 49g,8q,49s,88 48a,9u,48u,9d 48m,22q,4ad,21v 4al,6h,4ap,5t 4ap,5t,4at,5n 4at,5n,4b5,5i 49s,88,4a9,7i 4a9,7i,4al,6h 4ad,21v,4bq,20r 4b5,5i,4bd,5i 4bd,5i,4bj,5l 4bj,5l,4bq,5t 4bo,5s,4c9,6r 4c9,6r,4cm,7k 4ca,6s,4ch,6r 4ch,6r,4co,6o 4bq,20r,4de,1v5 4da,5c,4da,2u 4da,2u,4df,2c 4df,2c,4dn,28 4dn,28,4e4,27 4e4,27,4e8,2b 4d2,6f,4d6,63 4d6,63,4da,5c 4cm,7k,4dc,8l 4co,6o,4d2,6f 4dc,8l,4e0,98 4e0,98,4f0,9s 4de,1v5,4eh,1tu 4e8,2b,4eq,42 4eq,42,4fd,5l 4fc,5k,4fn,6a 4fn,6a,4gd,73 4f0,9s,4fr,a1 4gd,73,4h3,7p 4h3,7p,4i6,8k 4fr,a1,4hc,a1 4i6,8k,4j8,97 4hb,a1,4m6,9p 4j8,97,4k8,9i 4k8,9i,4la,9p 4la,9p,4mk,9p 4mj,9p,4n6,9n 4n6,9n,4nq,9e 4p1,7f,4p4,u 4oq,88,4p1,7f 4nq,9e,4o9,91 4o9,91,4oq,88 #


pretty cool dj track


the second dj on this track is too big i keep kasing it


mean track but can anyone clear the third jump?



yeh, you just gotta hit everything real smooth
beekes
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby bakedog on Sun 22/Apr/07 6:52pm

how do you get it to work? I can't. Please help...
bakedog
User avatar
Member for: 14 years 0 months

Postby 69freerider69 on Sun 22/Apr/07 7:24pm

PorkiePie wrote:
skyler wrote: mean track but can anyone clear the third jump?

i can :) the fifth jump is giving trouble at the moment, if you jump it to fast it flicks you off, if you jump it to slow you cant clear it :angry:
yea its bad just take off some kick
69freerider69
Member for: 13 years 9 months

Postby PorkiePie on Sun 22/Apr/07 7:27pm

bakedog wrote: how do you get it to work? I can't. Please help...

what are you trying to get to work exactly?
PorkiePie
Member for: 17 years 6 months

Flash Games | Freerider Maps | Sifting | Video Games - Latest Posts

Who is online

62 Users browsing this website: Google [Bot] and 61 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Vorb Shop
  • Wiggle