Have you ever come home to find your entire family dead?

yes
45%
No
55%

Total voters : 22

Mass Murder? .. A Poll.

Postby michael on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:34pm

There has been much talk recently on vorb recently about how you might react if you came home to find your entire family dead, so I thought I'd do a poll on the subject. I assume David Bain doesn't post on vorb, what about every one else?
michael
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Re: Mass Murder? .. A Poll.

Postby ants06 on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:37pm

FAIL
ants06
"Google first muppet"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby michael on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:38pm

Thats a pretty harsh reaction to finding a house full of dead family members, maybe not as bad as "PWNT" though.
michael

Postby businesstime on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:39pm

michael wrote:There has been much talk recently on vorb recently about how you might react if you came home to find your entire family dead, so I thought I'd do a poll on the subject. I assume David Bain doesn't post on vorb, what about every one else?

No one can say how they would react.

But we all know that we

1/ wouldnt "lose touch " of 25 minutes of our time.

2/ Say that everyone is dead when we dont know everyone is dead.

3 Fake having a fit and have normal vital signs when doing it.

4 Make comments like he did about black hands coming to get him.

5 Be unable to explain why you have cuts and abrasions all over your body.

Etc etc.

I rest my case on this point. Michael how do you explain all those facts ??? Come on im listening.
businesstime
Member for: 9 years 5 months

Postby nzmatto on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:39pm

Even if David did post on here he may answer No. They were alive when I came home.....DOH!
nzmatto
"Cycling changed my life."
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby ants06 on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:44pm

nzmatto wrote:Even if David did post on here he may answer No. They were alive when I came home.....DOH!

LOL , shit i think i just pissed my self :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blush:
ants06
"Google first muppet"

Postby neels on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:47pm

nzmatto wrote:Even if David did post on here he may answer No. They were alive when I came home.....DOH!

:butbut:

:o

:lol:
neels
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 10 years 1 month

Postby businesstime on Tue 31/Mar/09 3:52pm

Brilliant ! :)
businesstime

Postby michael on Tue 31/Mar/09 4:02pm

I dont give a shit about your supposed facts you diseducated moron, not for me to prove or explain. So, what happened when you turned up home and your entire family was dead?
michael

Postby businesstime on Tue 31/Mar/09 4:08pm

michael wrote:I dont give a shit about your supposed facts you diseducated moron, not for me to prove or explain. So, what happened when you turned up home and your entire family was dead?

See thats your problem. "supposed facts" are the facts we have all heard via the internet often only in a 30 minute delay.

The jury will most likely accept what you call "suposed facts". This is not new evidence Michael its how its always been and nobody made it up.

I gave you an opportunity to provide me with some rebuttal to these facts but you know you cant aye ?

These "supposed facts" are painting a picture Michael. Your another victim of media sensationalism and for years all you have heard is the defence argument. Now the full facts are coming out and you dont like it.
businesstime

Postby michael on Tue 31/Mar/09 4:17pm

businesstime wrote:The jury will most likely accept what you call "suposed facts". This is not new evidence Michael its how its always been and nobody made it up.

Unless North and South magazine writes an article right, then it makes it all false like in the Lundy case right?

businesstime wrote:I gave you an opportunity to provide me with some rebuttal to these facts but you know you cant aye ?

These "supposed facts" are painting a picture Michael. Your another victim of media sensationalism and for years all you have heard is the defence argument.

Why should I give you a rebuttal of the facts, I just think its absurd that your claiming those how ever many points guarantee that David must have done it.

businesstime wrote:Now the full facts are coming out and you dont like it.

It's got nothing to do with me, the outcome effects me in absolutely no way what so ever, I just think your a moron, a liar, a dickhead and quiet frankly a waste of oxygen.
michael

Postby ants06 on Tue 31/Mar/09 4:26pm

michael wrote:
businesstime wrote:The jury will most likely accept what you call "suposed facts". This is not new evidence Michael its how its always been and nobody made it up.

Unless North and South magazine writes an article right, then it makes it all false like in the Lundy case right?
Lundy is a total different case , with totally different facts

businesstime wrote:I gave you an opportunity to provide me with some rebuttal to these facts but you know you cant aye ?

These "supposed facts" are painting a picture Michael. Your another victim of media sensationalism and for years all you have heard is the defence argument.

Why should I give you a rebuttal of the facts, I just think its absurd that your claiming those how ever many points guarantee that David must have done it.
Why ? because your trying to say that were all wrong , if that was the case , then tells us how instead of just going to personal attacks

I just think your a moron, a liar, a dickhead and quiet frankly a waste of oxygen.

Well that whole statement says alot about you , He gave you a noose , And instead of proving you case you just did exactly what he thought you would do .... hang your self
ants06
"Google first muppet"

Postby businesstime on Tue 31/Mar/09 4:27pm

michael wrote:

It's got nothing to do with me, the outcome effects me in absolutely no way what so ever, I just think your a moron, a liar, a dickhead and quiet frankly a waste of oxygen.

Your so all over the show your embarrasing yourself. Next thing you and Jo Karem will be best buddies. If your lucky he might get you on the payroll as his "little bitch".
businesstime

Postby michael on Tue 31/Mar/09 4:48pm

ants06 wrote:Well that whole statement says alot about you , He gave you a noose , And instead of proving you case you just did exactly what he thought you would do .... hang your self

No, your just demonstrating what a brain dead moron you are.
michael

Postby michael on Tue 31/Mar/09 4:52pm

businesstime wrote:Your so all over the show your embarrasing yourself. Next thing you and Jo Karem will be best buddies. If your lucky he might get you on the payroll as his "little bitch".

I am not embarrassing my self in any way shape or form, that I guarantee you. Your just being glib, your desperately clutching at straws just to satisfy your authoritarian desire for revenge.
michael

Crime | Sifting - Latest Posts