Ch Ch - Marin Venezia Stolen Feb 22nd - Feb 25th

Postby offashortball on Mon 21/Mar/11 7:55pm

Hi,

Not sure what use this will do, but the guy at the bike store said I should make a post anway.

My 2005 Marin Venezia was stolen from a locked bike rack outside of my workplace in Burnside somewhere between Feb 22 and Feb 28. It had a flat tire (got in on way to work the 22nd) so I locked it outside to fix it at lunch. Earthquake hit and it was left there, house damaged so didnt came back to work till 28th and it was gone (Office next door had a car stolen).

Blue Marin Venezia, silver stripes, black forks, has a mountain bike seat on it, black plastic mud guards on front and back, drink holder and pump holder on frame, plus light fittings (lights werent attached)

(frame and like this - http://www.felsens.com/Resources/wpe16F.jpg)

This wont do any good, but I need a moan :) as I looked after that bike well and after the quake its loss seriously made me angry.

Cheers
Paul
offashortball
Member for: 3 years 0 months

Canterbury | Christchurch | Cycling | Middle South Island | New Zealand | Public Notices | Regions | Stolen - Latest Posts