I wanna smack my kids dammit. :hmmm:

http://www.themarch.org.nz/
E Dogg Capizzle
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
Member for: 15 years 1 month

Re: March For Democracy

Postby hickie on Tue 17/Nov/09 9:03pm

I bet Sue is so jealous at what a bit of money can buy :p

Probably why she only every got smelly hippies and the unemployed turning up to hers :eh:
hickie
"I've got a singletrack mind..."
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 17/Nov/09 9:40pm

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby j2hyde on Tue 17/Nov/09 11:57pm

The persistence of these child abusing retards is a great example of why we're better off without democracy.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby michael on Wed 18/Nov/09 12:09am

You can rent quite a few protesters for half a million dollars I hear...
smack.jpg
michael
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Fraser on Wed 18/Nov/09 12:27am

Do I need to wear this T shirt if it is a march with no links to politics or religion. :thumbsup:
che.jpg
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Postby sifter on Wed 18/Nov/09 8:20am

great T
sifter
Member for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Henry Dorset Case on Wed 18/Nov/09 9:40am

are you commies anti-democracy?

isnt it funny (from our things that would be ironic if they werent sad department) how when these munters say they want democracy, what they in fact want is exactly the opposite? I have the feeling it is the Density Cult that is behind this, but dont give enough of a shit to try and find out, anyone know?

Oh, yeah, I was beaten as a child, and apart from my anger management issues, a slight limp, and a steel plate in my head that protects me from the aliens thought beams, I'm fine.
Henry Dorset Case
"[b]DO THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN WHAT?[/b]"
Member for: 15 years 6 months

Postby philstar on Wed 18/Nov/09 10:28am

Henry Dorset Case wrote: I have the feeling it is the Density Cult that is behind this, but dont give enough of a shit to try and find out, anyone know?

:withstupid:
philstar
"misanthropic"
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Wed 18/Nov/09 10:34am

It's some mongtard scottish guy with a ginger goatee. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/child-abuse/n ... d=10605777. He's teamed up with Family First spaz McCroskie.
happybaboon

Postby dienamics on Wed 18/Nov/09 5:34pm

Henry Dorset Case wrote:are you commies anti-democracy?

isnt it funny (from our things that would be ironic if they werent sad department) how when these munters say they want democracy, what they in fact want is exactly the opposite? I have the feeling it is the Density Cult that is behind this, but dont give enough of a shit to try and find out, anyone know?

Oh, yeah, I was beaten as a child, and apart from my anger management issues, a slight limp, and a steel plate in my head that protects me from the aliens thought beams, I'm fine.

You might wanna microwave your drivers license as well bro, I'm told they can track your exact location so they make sure they get you with the chem trails.

As for the anti smacking bill, I was under the impression it wouldnt get scrapped only reformed, most likely into one of those laws that dont actualy mean anything unless its really needed e.g. you wont go to jail for a smack on the hand but you might if you beat the shit out of your kids all the time.

Plus if you scrap a law like this, not that we really needed it in the first place (thank you smelly hippies), what kind of message does that send to the people who smack their kids around on a regular basis?

Take your march as where please. No reds under the bed.
dienamics
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Postby happybaboon on Wed 18/Nov/09 5:45pm

dienamics wrote:Plus if you scrap a law like this, not that we really needed it in the first place (thank you smelly hippies)

Mmmmmmm..... yeaaaaah.... I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one.It was very much needed. Bad parents used to get away with beating the shit out of their kids with bits of wood, horse whips etc because the law said they were allowed to use force to discipline children. That shit ain't cool maing, and it had to stop.
happybaboon

Postby dienamics on Wed 18/Nov/09 5:53pm

happybaboon wrote:
dienamics wrote:Plus if you scrap a law like this, not that we really needed it in the first place (thank you smelly hippies)

Mmmmmmm..... yeaaaaah.... I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on that one.It was very much needed. Bad parents used to get away with beating the shit out of their kids with bits of wood, horse whips etc because the law said they were allowed to use force to discipline children. That shit ain't cool maing, and it had to stop.

I dont disagree with you either. But do you think and aint smacking law will stop someone with these kinda morals?

Plus we still have child abuse laws, you would think that hitting kids with blocks of wood would fall under that category.
dienamics
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Postby benw on Wed 18/Nov/09 5:56pm

happybaboon wrote:It's some mongtard scottish guy with a ginger goatee. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/child-abuse/n ... d=10605777. He's teamed up with Family Fist spaz McCroskie.

Fixxored your typo.

If it had been a BINDING referendum they would have something to bitch and whine about. But it wasn't. And it was a 'have you stopped beating your wife' style question.

Some dial 111 and call the whaaaaaaaambulence
benw
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Wed 18/Nov/09 6:00pm

If they make citizens initiated referendum's binding then I am soooo going ahead with my "Should all male police officers be required to grow and maintain moustaches?" petition. I reckon 10% of the population would sign that.
happybaboon

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts