Re: March For Democracy

Postby bugle on Wed 18/Nov/09 6:49pm

hmmmm

Ours current generations of 'kids' are protected from the consequences of their actions to an almost extreme degree. If a clip around the ear from a parent for action/s from the buffet of bad behavior kids engage in is all you get life is not actual that bad

Abuse/violence is abuse/violence regardless of age and the courts should deal with it as such
bugle
"Bah, who hasn't killed the neighbour and rooted their corpse after one too many cab savs?"
Member for: 15 years 7 months

Postby dienamics on Wed 18/Nov/09 7:47pm

benw wrote:
happybaboon wrote:It's some mongtard scottish guy with a ginger goatee. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/child-abuse/n ... d=10605777. He's teamed up with Family Fist spaz McCroskie.

Fixxored your typo.

If it had been a BINDING referendum they would have something to bitch and whine about. But it wasn't. And it was a 'have you stopped beating your wife' style question.

Some dial 111 and call the whaaaaaaaambulence

your F'ing spot on mate.
dienamics
Member for: 13 years 2 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Wed 18/Nov/09 9:08pm

I'm starting a citizens initiated referendum to ban citizens initiated referenda. Want to sign my petition?
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 13 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Wed 18/Nov/09 9:12pm

CrustyMTB wrote:I'm starting a citizens initiated referendum to ban citizens initiated referenda. Want to sign my petition?

I'd rather sign my own petition which would make politically motivated "if (X) people join then (Y) will happen" facebook groups count as binding citizens initiated referenda.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts