Postby FLATULENTFRIEND on Tue 7/Apr/09 1:13pm

Mikey's gone all quite. Suspect he's googling the big words :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:eh: Or all "quiet"
FLATULENTFRIEND
"I'm a Sponsored rider; My Wife Pays me to get out of the house!"
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Re: Man 'shot Up Boyracer's Car'

Postby Trail on Tue 7/Apr/09 1:28pm

michael wrote: There is no space for rational conversation in a place where a number of the posters think that shooting at people (as long as they are teenaged or brown) is ok. There is now more shit than sand in this sand pit, I don't see why I should behave any differently.

Yeh, coz throwing poo is oh so mature.

People who have excessively noisy cars and nothing better to do than burnouts in the small hours outside of the houses of normal people who work jobs and so like to get some sleep at night deserve all the retaliation that is being thrown their way.

Gee the shits in their noisy cars did this so often that the resident was driven insane because of the harassment and happened to pull a gun out because he knew that calling the cops yet again would do nothing.

So who do you really think is at fault here? The poor defenseless shits that terrorized the resident and tortured him by sleep deprivation for years or the resident who happened to buy a house down a quiet cul de sac?
Trail
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 7/Apr/09 1:39pm

Just proves even if you use a sock puppet second log in your still a tool.[/quote]

Sorry, I ain't the roundest ball in the sac but anyone know what that means ?

@ Trail, you too are proving to be much wise.
DogsBollocks
"Licking my clangers in a backyard near you."
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 7/Apr/09 1:40pm

scatter wrote:
happybaboon wrote:Anyway, anyone who has ever been woken up by BRAAPBRAAPing boyracers can probably sympathise with this guy. I do. Still, it's not an excuse to shoot at people.

Oli wrote:Isn't it "ad hominem"? :huh:

I call for a ban on the use of latin terms. As best I can judge all they're good for is making philosophers, lawyers and medically types impossible for the general public to understand.

I'd like to isolate a previously unknown bacterium and call it something like Nitrosomonas vorbii :)

It seems to be the highest honour amongst parasitologists to have a nasty little worm named after you... Also they often name poo-filtering techniques/apparatus after themselves. Seems a little odd to me :blink:

I really don't think people in a civilised society should be able to get away with attempting to murder people who piss them off - even if they badly piss EVERYONE off (and boyracers sure seem to do that...). Perhaps it should be legal to chuck brake fluid all over their paintwork and spike their tyres though.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Trail on Tue 7/Apr/09 1:42pm

DogsBollocks wrote:
Sorry, I ain't the roundest ball in the sac but anyone know what that means ?

C'mon people, learn how to use the quote thingys huh?

He is trying to say that DogsBollocks is in fact a second log in for J2Hyde or that DogsBollocks is controlled by J2Hyde...

Although I am sure you are two quite different people who have in fact never met...
Trail

Postby happybaboon on Tue 7/Apr/09 1:46pm

In other crazy mofo country-dwelling dude news... http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2 ... for-family

Attacking the cops with a chainsaw beats attacking a boyracer with a .22
happybaboon

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 7/Apr/09 1:59pm

michael wrote:
DogsBollocks wrote:C'mon mikey, stop cowering over in the pink corner.

Not cowering in any corner, I had a train to catch.

DogsBollocks wrote:Or has j2hyde wrecked the fight by talking sense ?

He doesn't talk sense, he isn't capable of it.

DogsBollocks wrote:Or maybe you just think you're cool and have made your point by making irrellevant, obnoxious noise like your doof doof mates ;)

There is no space for rational conversation in a place where a number of the posters think that shooting at people (as long as they are teenaged or brown) is ok. There is now more shit than sand in this sand pit, I don't see why I should behave any differently.

DogsBollocks wrote:Just proves you don't need a red nose............. ;)

Just proves even if you use a sock puppet second log in your still a tool.

Ahhhhhhhh. Now that Trail has pointed out the intent of the statement I can see it was Mikey's gramatical error that threw me. :rolleyes:

Hey j2hyde, send photo's. If you meet my high standards a bit of sock puppetry might not be out of the question :love: :love: :love:
DogsBollocks

Postby j2hyde on Tue 7/Apr/09 2:07pm

DogsBollocks wrote:Hey j2hyde, send photo's. If you meet my high standards a bit of sock puppetry might not be out of the question :love: :love: :love:

I doubt I'd meet anyones high standards, but thanks for the offer :)
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 7/Apr/09 2:18pm

j2hyde wrote:
DogsBollocks wrote:Hey j2hyde, send photo's. If you meet my high standards a bit of sock puppetry might not be out of the question :love: :love: :love:

I doubt I'd meet anyones high standards, but thanks for the offer :)

Was just hoping to get someone else to lick them for me. Been doing it myself for years :cry: :cry: :cry:
DogsBollocks

Postby Trail on Tue 7/Apr/09 2:22pm

happybaboon wrote:In other crazy mofo country-dwelling dude news... http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2 ... for-family

doing a one handed burnout in a falcon while revving a running chainsaw out the window with the other hand :lol:

We need to throw this fellow into the Thunderdome/pit with the boi ricers... death match! Death match!
Trail

Postby nostromo on Tue 7/Apr/09 2:22pm

Everyone should be forced by law to drive Prairie J7's with factory exhaust systems then all these problems would go away.
Prairie dog.jpeg
nostromo
":-("
Member for: 11 years 6 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 7/Apr/09 2:45pm

Trail wrote:
happybaboon wrote:In other crazy mofo country-dwelling dude news... http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2 ... for-family

doing a one handed burnout in a falcon while revving a running chainsaw out the window with the other hand :lol:

We need to throw this fellow into the Thunderdome/pit with the boi ricers... death match! Death match!

Yeah it's some pretty impressive antics really. And he's got one hell of a crazy hobo beard too.
happybaboon

Postby j2hyde on Tue 7/Apr/09 2:54pm

He's 41 and has been married for 25 years!
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby ants06 on Tue 7/Apr/09 2:56pm

But hes form Pahiatua , Which goes along way to explaining everything :o
ants06
"Google first muppet"
Member for: 11 years 1 month

Postby Trail on Tue 7/Apr/09 3:06pm

ants06 wrote:But hes form Pahiatua , Which goes along way to explaining everything :o

whut... all the gorgeous women who work for the Tui brewery there have driven him insane??
Trail

Crime | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts