Re: Man 'shot Up Boyracer's Car'

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:23am

j2hyde wrote:
michael wrote:Oh come oh chicken man, spokes is a consummate moron, I'm just trying to wind him up, don't take my post so seriously.

We don't take anything you post seriously. I've yet to see you contribute anything but ad homium to any thread recently. It gets boring after a while you know.

Mikey's gone all quite. Suspect he's googling the big words :lol: :lol:
DogsBollocks
"Licking my clangers in a backyard near you."
Member for: 9 years 6 months

Postby j2hyde on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:24am

Hey FF you know you can edit your posts? Try the little blue edit button.
j2hyde
"I'm not for that. I'm for the ladies."
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Oli on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:27am

j2hyde wrote:
michael wrote:Oh come oh chicken man, spokes is a consummate moron, I'm just trying to wind him up, don't take my post so seriously.

We don't take anything you post seriously. I've yet to see you contribute anything but ad homium to any thread recently. It gets boring after a while you know.

Isn't it "ad hominem"? :huh:
Oli
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby michael on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:29am

j2hyde wrote:

I've yet to ever see you contribute anything worth the electricity taken to do so, please please consider my suggestion that you walk out in front of a bus seriously.

And besides, you disagree with every thing I say either on principal or for effect, you are in no position to be taken seriously when making value judgments of my posts.
michael
Member for: 15 years 5 months

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:34am

michael wrote:
j2hyde wrote:

I've yet to ever see you contribute anything worth the electricity taken to do so, please please consider my suggestion that you walk out in front of a bus seriously.

And besides, you disagree with every thing I say either on principal or for effect, you are in no position to be taken seriously when making value judgments of my posts.

Anyone want to borrow my bollocks before this fight !
DogsBollocks

Postby j2hyde on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:37am

michael wrote:I hate hitting the wall with my essay. For two years now I have practiced writing in the best objective fashion that I could manage, giving the answers I'm supposed to give for questions like "What did X mean when he said Y", now I have been given "Give your own interpretation of what you think X meant when he said Y".

Pfft what? My interpretation? I don't matter a single bloody bit, and have no meaningful opinion on what he said. arrgghh

michael wrote:I've yet to ever see you contribute anything worth the electricity taken to do so, please please consider my suggestion that you walk out in front of a bus seriously.

That's a good start for your essay! All you need to add is something about X and Y being morons and you're done. Sure, as you admitted you have nothing meaningful to contribute, but you might as well stick to what you're good at. :thumbsup:
j2hyde

Postby michael on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:43am

Maybe I could get one of what ever you have, one of those devices where I just have to take shits into it, and it does all the typing.
michael

Postby Trail on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:47am

Firing a gun at a car is a bit bloody stupid. He needs to make some retractable road spikes. Push a button and doughnut cars tyres are ripped to shreds :lol:

annoying boyfuckwits. I see they are looking at making changes to the law to enable police to crack down even futher on these sort of events...
Trail
"Concentrating on technique"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:52am

It's illegal to shoot boyracers? :eh:
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby j2hyde on Tue 7/Apr/09 11:54am

Probably about as illegal as stabbing taggers :)
j2hyde

Postby Spokes on Tue 7/Apr/09 12:08pm

michael wrote:Wow, violent gun nut attacks a car full of crim's.

Fixxord for you.
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Tue 7/Apr/09 12:21pm

Anyway, anyone who has ever been woken up by BRAAPBRAAPing boyracers can probably sympathise with this guy. I do. Still, it's not an excuse to shoot at people.

Oli wrote:Isn't it "ad hominem"? :huh:

I call for a ban on the use of latin terms. As best I can judge all they're good for is making philosophers, lawyers and medically types impossible for the general public to understand.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby DogsBollocks on Tue 7/Apr/09 12:28pm

C'mon mikey, stop cowering over in the pink corner. Or has j2hyde wrecked the fight by talking sense ? Or maybe you just think you're cool and have made your point by making irrellevant, obnoxious noise like your doof doof mates ;)
Just proves you don't need a red nose............. ;)
DogsBollocks

Postby scatter on Tue 7/Apr/09 12:32pm

happybaboon wrote:Anyway, anyone who has ever been woken up by BRAAPBRAAPing boyracers can probably sympathise with this guy. I do. Still, it's not an excuse to shoot at people.

Oli wrote:Isn't it "ad hominem"? :huh:

I call for a ban on the use of latin terms. As best I can judge all they're good for is making philosophers, lawyers and medically types impossible for the general public to understand.

I'd like to isolate a previously unknown bacterium and call it something like Nitrosomonas vorbii :)
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby michael on Tue 7/Apr/09 12:58pm

DogsBollocks wrote:C'mon mikey, stop cowering over in the pink corner.

Not cowering in any corner, I had a train to catch.

DogsBollocks wrote:Or has j2hyde wrecked the fight by talking sense ?

He doesn't talk sense, he isn't capable of it.

DogsBollocks wrote:Or maybe you just think you're cool and have made your point by making irrellevant, obnoxious noise like your doof doof mates ;)

There is no space for rational conversation in a place where a number of the posters think that shooting at people (as long as they are teenaged or brown) is ok. There is now more shit than sand in this sand pit, I don't see why I should behave any differently.

DogsBollocks wrote:Just proves you don't need a red nose............. ;)

Just proves even if you use a sock puppet second log in your still a tool.
michael

Crime | Motoring | Sifting - Latest Posts