johnL
"2x Trust House Tour of Wellington Winner, DS Team Cardno"
Member for: 12 years 1 month

Postby Fergie on Thu 16/Oct/08 9:11pm

Megan Blatchford-Peck retained her Scratch Race title. Last year she was in with the 30-44 year olds and rolled some great riders like Olympic Silver Medalist (1996) Michelle Ferris. This year in her age group (40-44) she killed them.

Warrick Dalton just won Silver in his scratch race. Impressive to see him the Aussie who pipped him nip through a tiny gap!
Fergie
"Fat, opinionated and can't ride a bike to save himself. Sounds overqualified to be a coach."
Member for: 12 years 3 months

Postby Oli on Thu 16/Oct/08 9:34pm

Awesome! :thumbsup:
Oli
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Postby Fergie on Thu 16/Oct/08 11:29pm

Hmmmm, Jeremy Cottam rode 1.13 in the Kilo but went 1.10 in the first 1000m of his 3000m pursuit at Nationals to catch me. Not that I am bitter or anything.
Fergie
"Fat, opinionated and can't ride a bike to save himself. Sounds overqualified to be a coach."

Postby istepinyards on Thu 16/Oct/08 11:33pm

Fergie wrote: Hmmmm, Jeremy Cottam rode 1.13 in the Kilo but went 1.10 in the first 1000m of his 3000m pursuit at Nationals to catch me. Not that I am bitter or anything.
:lol: Still won was what I said the last time you said that ;)
istepinyards
"I'm not arrogant, I am just better than you. That is a scientific fact."
Member for: 11 years 7 months

Postby Fergie on Thu 16/Oct/08 11:44pm

No he didn't. 4th and missed the chance to ride for Silver.
Fergie

Postby Oli on Thu 16/Oct/08 11:52pm

Youranger is palpable Fregie. :cry:
Oli
Member for: 13 years 1 month

Postby Fergie on Fri 17/Oct/08 12:17am

Hello from Megan.

I retrained my world championship scratch race title! It was a hard, ugly, fast, dangerous race.

There were three race category’s racing in one 30-34, 35-39, and mine 40-44yrs. I only had to be first in the 40-44years, but bet everyone!

The race was 20 laps, and with 3 laps to go I was blocked in the back, and had to use a lot of energy to position myself. Took off with 1 ½ laps to go and went for it, and just left everyone behind.

Megan.
Fergie

Cycling | Road Cycling - Latest Posts