Re: Life Advice

Postby dwgknz on Thu 14/Jul/16 7:33am

Funny that wheel alignment is the first thing mentioned is that a big issue for beemers? Only experience I had with them was running around in my step-fathers 330ci after he died. Went out of alignment real fast and chewed through the inside of a set of tyres. The guys at the tyre shop knew all about it.

He had a Legacy wagon too, real fast but no where near as fun to drive as the bmw.
dwgknz
Member for: 5 years 8 months

Postby AgrAde on Thu 14/Jul/16 9:13am

It's mostly that NZers don't agree with the preventative maintenance required. Keep the bushes in good shape and they're fine.
AgrAde
Member for: 14 years 10 months

Postby 13daza on Thu 14/Jul/16 9:47pm

It's mostly that NZers don't agree with the preventative maintenance required. Keep the bushes in good shape and they're fine.

Hence the reason I spend most of my days repairing broken down worn out junk instead of replacing parts that have reached the end of their safe and useful life before they ruin all the other things they are attached to .Its just as well we have a vehicle inspection system in place to force vehicle operators to actually think about making sure their cars are in acceptable condition to be driven
13daza
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Postby nolzey on Wed 27/Jul/16 1:25pm

Sorry for asking on here but get bugger all attention in the classifieds tab..
I'm looking for a couply bikes. A dirt jump and maybe enduro/downhill spec bike! let me know if anyone has anything!
nolzey
Member for: 2 years 4 months

Cars | Cycling | Cycling Accessories | Motoring | Racks | Sifting - Latest Posts