Re: Lee: " Motorway Could Divert Criminals. "

Postby scatter on Fri 15/May/09 12:31pm

chchbob wrote:
dented wrote:Weather bomb in an eggcup.

Has anyone actually dug up any stats on rates of crime by population, of people residing in different areas? If you took out the bit about not getting off at the offramp, her statement is probably correct.

Having grown up in manurewa, possibly it is just a case of truth hurts .... lol ....

Police made some comment the other day how there was no statistics to back up the theory, but you would think there analyists could produce them quite easily really or do they not know where arrestees/offenders live???. But then they also didn't say statistics disproved the theory either !!!

It's bullshit that there aren't any statistics.......I just happened to turn down a job with the po-po in Chch in the dept that churns out those very stats!
scatter
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook"
Member for: 14 years 9 months

Postby chchbob on Fri 15/May/09 1:45pm

scatter wrote:
chchbob wrote:
dented wrote:Weather bomb in an eggcup.

Has anyone actually dug up any stats on rates of crime by population, of people residing in different areas? If you took out the bit about not getting off at the offramp, her statement is probably correct.

Having grown up in manurewa, possibly it is just a case of truth hurts .... lol ....

Police made some comment the other day how there was no statistics to back up the theory, but you would think there analyists could produce them quite easily really or do they not know where arrestees/offenders live???. But then they also didn't say statistics disproved the theory either !!!

It's bullshit that there aren't any statistics.......I just happened to turn down a job with the po-po in Chch in the dept that churns out those very stats!

Exactly, possibly they just didn't want to confirm the truth, as it would be deemed to be polictically incorrect to do so......
chchbob
Member for: 9 years 9 months

Postby slowMTB on Fri 15/May/09 1:59pm

Don't be too hard on her now, after all she was referring to herself and other constituents , they are all F@$King thieves - IMO of course.
slowMTB
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 13/Jun/09 7:58pm

Melissa Lee successfully bypasses the Mt. Albert electorate seat =} http://electionresults.govt.nz/electorate-26.html

I hope Russell Norman beats her...
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 8 months

Postby Spokes on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:04pm

Does this mean they will get on with the motorway. we need it done.
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"
Member for: 11 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:06pm

Spokes wrote:Does this mean they will get on with the motorway. we need it done.
It doesn't change anything I don't think. Just puts a new fella in HC's old electorate office. So you'll still get your motorway or whatever the fuck was planned.
happybaboon

Postby Spokes on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:14pm

Bring in the bulldozers and flatten some homes. I want my motorway.
Spokes
""Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."--W.C. Fields"

Postby happybaboon on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:16pm

Spokes wrote:Bring in the bulldozers and flatten some homes. I want my motorway.

Well, your new MP probably picked up a few tips on IEDs while he was in Iraq..............
happybaboon

Postby Spokes on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:19pm

happybaboon wrote:
Spokes wrote:Bring in the bulldozers and flatten some homes. I want my motorway.

Well, your new MP probably picked up a few tips on IEDs while he was in Iraq..............

God hes not mine. I wouldn't live near there.
Spokes

Postby hickie on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:21pm

Lee's common sense bypass was definitely flowing freely during the campaign...

Just, don't expect your Rolls Royce tunnel spokes, National won't waste money trying to buy the Mt Albert electorate.

I would suspect Lee has reached the greatest heights of here political career and it's all down hill from here, even to the point she'll be out the door in 2011
hickie
"I've got a singletrack mind..."

Postby Spokes on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:23pm

hickie wrote:Lee's common sense bypass was definitely flowing freely during the campaign...

Just, don't expect your Rolls Royce tunnel spokes, National won't waste money trying to buy the Mt Albert electorate.

I would suspect Lee has reached the greatest heights of here political career and it's all down hill from here, even to the point she'll be out the door in 2011

Dont care about a tunnel, lets knock down some houses. I just want the motorway.
Spokes

Postby happybaboon on Sat 13/Jun/09 9:43pm

Spokes wrote:
happybaboon wrote:

God hes not mine. I wouldn't live near there.

Are you one of the South Auckland criminals then? Wouldn't a bypass thwart your evil plans? :eh:
happybaboon

National Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts