66%
I think they will vote to leave
34%
I think they will vote to remain
34%

Total voters : 29

Re: Leave Or Remain

Postby Fraser on Wed 29/Jun/16 7:26pm

The European perspective of this is mixed, most countries hate the open boarders and refugee stuff up that has been a mess over the last few years. Germany/Sweden/France have an internal problem internally where they want to domestically show that they are doing more humanitarian work and everyone should help them. However they have no integration process, they just stick foreigners in a shitty part of town and don't give them jobs/
Unlike in NZ/Aussie/US where the expectation for better or worse is that you have come to NZ to become a New Zealander. They don't want these people.
As is illustrated by the internal terrorism within Belgium and France recently.
So all the other countries within Europe have been pressured to "do their bit" by following this French/German/Swedish policy of open door immigration. The problem is compounded by smaller European countries not wanting to play by this as they can see it doesn't work and having conflicting ways of solving this.
Britain has thrown in the towel by voting to quit. In some aspects within Europe they want Britain to fail and isolate them. Why? Pretty much because all of the gateway aspects that Britain has now will have to be absorbed within the EU. Ireland will do the best out of this the worse it gets for Britain.
Others admire the UK for calling out this broken ideology of open borders and there may be a process to change this once Junker leaves as he is just as bad as Farage at diplomacy.

Meanwhile Europe isn't in a rush as the British have no idea where they are sailing either.
Fraser
Member for: 15 years 11 months

Postby happybaboon on Wed 29/Jun/16 8:00pm

It's gotta be great to destabilise Europe right as Putin reaches the height of his powers and there's an insane election on the horizon in the USA.

Are we throwing an international sports event in an insecure, unprepared, corrupt nightmare of a South American country any time soon?

This is all going to go fine.
happybaboon
"Proud owner of vorb's largest"
Member for: 15 years 10 months

Postby dwgknz on Thu 30/Jun/16 10:56am

dwgknz
Member for: 4 years 8 months

Klarkash-ton
"I ride to support my eating habit"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby Wobbler on Fri 1/Jul/16 8:22am

What will all the people with the dank boris and trump memes do now :(
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby dwgknz on Mon 4/Jul/16 11:04am

This self-entitled king twat.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/news/article.cfm?c_id=466&objectid=11668044

I've got plenty of European friends in the UK who lives have been unsettled and disrupted by the Brexit vote. These are people who have spent most of their adult lives there and have been there for more than 10 years.

This dick has been there for 18 months on a two year working holiday visa, had a cry about getting a job, had a cry about being called a entitled white girl, self obsessed, fame hungry and arrogant and then had the audacity to not only vote in the referendum (due to an outdated commonwealth rule) but write a news piece about it.
dwgknz

Postby oldandlazy on Mon 4/Jul/16 11:42am

dwgknz wrote:This self-entitled king twat.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/opinion/news/article.cfm?c_id=466&objectid=11668044

I've got plenty of European friends in the UK who lives have been unsettled and disrupted by the Brexit vote. These are people who have spent most of their adult lives there and have been there for more than 10 years.

This dick has been there for 18 months on a two year working holiday visa, had a cry about getting a job, had a cry about being called a entitled white girl, self obsessed, fame hungry and arrogant and then had the audacity to not only vote in the referendum (due to an outdated commonwealth rule) but write a news piece about it.

OMFG. Why is anyone publishing this clown?
oldandlazy
User avatarMedal
Member for: 9 years 7 months

Postby Wobbler on Mon 4/Jul/16 12:35pm

lol she is that useless bint who had a mad sook when no one gave her a job
Wobbler
Member for: 12 years 0 months

Postby Klarkash-ton on Tue 5/Jul/16 3:37pm

And now Nigel votes again, to Leave. I guess it's just habitual.
Klarkash-ton
"I ride to support my eating habit"
Member for: 9 years 4 months

Postby pb on Tue 5/Jul/16 6:25pm

Standard Nigel vote.
pb
"Mmmm, Beer."
Member for: 12 years 4 months

Postby dwgknz on Wed 6/Jul/16 9:39pm

"incompetent ventriloquist-dummy-faced spunktrumpet"
"wankcrumpet"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/michael-gove-twitter-insults_uk_577b8963e4b073366f0faf62
dwgknz

International Politics | Politics | Sifting - Latest Posts