Re: Lawyer Tabs - Who...

Postby neels on Thu 5/Nov/09 7:55pm

OliverBendix wrote:Nobody ever follows me around with spare wheels, so taking the tabs off for a lightning wheel change seems a bit pointless.

Same. I'm not in that much of a hurry so the extra 5 seconds to unwind the nut on the qr doesn't bother me.
neels
"I've got opinions, that don't make any sense"
Member for: 11 years 2 months

Postby Wobbler on Thu 5/Nov/09 7:56pm

CrustyMTB wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:...although if the front wheel did come off and caused an accident on a new bike with the LTs cut off could the customer sue the shop if they could prove the lack of tabs caused it?
ACC, that is all

cyclists without lawyer tabs on their bicycles should pay more for acc
Wobbler
User avatarMedal
Member for: 13 years 0 months

Postby CrustyMTB on Thu 5/Nov/09 7:58pm

Wobbler wrote:
CrustyMTB wrote:
FLATULENTFRIEND wrote:...although if the front wheel did come off and caused an accident on a new bike with the LTs cut off could the customer sue the shop if they could prove the lack of tabs caused it?
ACC, that is all

cyclists without lawyer tabs on their bicycles should pay more for acc
Careful, they'll all ride their lawyertabless bike to parliament to protest... :paranoid:
CrustyMTB
"Tucker's Law "If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck it up, cause that cunt's a cunt.""
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Postby R+P+K on Fri 6/Nov/09 8:29am

Hence the point of lawyer tabs.
R+P+K
Member for: 9 years 0 months

Postby johnL on Fri 6/Nov/09 9:14am

tabs off and the refectors on the wheels go to, these were only given to us by the good old USA and this cycling is a Euro thing anyway

Oli had it right ----- MAJOR GAY
johnL
"2x Trust House Tour of Wellington Winner, DS Team Cardno"
Member for: 12 years 2 months

Postby Oli on Fri 6/Nov/09 9:34am

R+P+K wrote:

Hence the point of lawyer tabs.
Try suing a shop and see how far you get. ;)
Oli
Member for: 13 years 3 months

Cycling - Latest Posts