Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby Farm on Tue 17/Feb/15 8:36am


But everyone was doing it. (Sarcasm)
Farm
User avatar
Member for: 11 years 5 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby Kev on Thu 19/Feb/15 10:46am

Aspen Daily News wrote:Lance Armstrong, whose latest dubious incident involved hitting two parked cars, leaving the scene in the West End and forging an agreement with his girlfriend for her to take the blame, pleaded guilty by mail Friday to careless driving.

http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/165701

Plead guilty... pay $238.50 fine... case is closed.
Kev
User avatar
Member for: 8 years 1 month

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby dwgknz on Thu 19/Feb/15 10:50am

This is a much better way to avoid a DWI

http://www.nj.com/sussex-county/index.s ... ke_it.html
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby Simonius_Titius on Sun 22/Nov/15 4:58am

Stephen Frears has made a movie based on Irish sports reporter David Walsh's book Seven Deadly Sins: My Pursuit of Lance Armstrong. In theatres soon.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11548732
Simonius_Titius
User avatar
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem"
Member for: 8 years 0 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby Fraser on Tue 12/Jan/16 10:14am

Simonius_Titius wrote:Stephen Frears has made a movie based on Irish sports reporter David Walsh's book Seven Deadly Sins: My Pursuit of Lance Armstrong. In theatres soon.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11548732



Fraser
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby Fraser on Mon 26/Sep/16 6:24am

Bradley Wiggins seems to be challenging Lance for the Doping spotlight. Injecting a corticosteroid- triamcinolone before a Giro/TDF with all the paperwork when he complained and then once he had the paperwork, but not the symptoms the following year isn't illegal, just dodgy isn't it.


Image
Fraser
User avatar
Member for: 15 years 9 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby dwgknz on Mon 26/Sep/16 8:08am

Nice soundbite from Team Sky will play out well in the future....

Those lying bastards wrote:"Team Sky's approach to anti-doping and our commitment to clean competition are well known."
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby dwgknz on Mon 19/Dec/16 10:20am

Ride with Lance tomorrow. A great opportunity to ask him WTF WEDU is?!?!

Lance.JPG
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby Klarkash-ton on Mon 19/Dec/16 11:51am

Disappointed with Cameron Brown's lack of comprehension.

The issue with Lance is not really just the drugs: he did them and he caught caught, and so did a lot of others. That is seriously bad enough. But once he was caught he didn't admit it and take his punishment like most others, he just did his best to destroy the witnesses lives, livelihoods, and in some cases their family's too.

I feel admiration and sorrow for the people who stood up to him, facing legal threats from him and death threats from the lunatic fringe of his fanbase.
Klarkash-ton
"I ride to support my eating habit"
Member for: 9 years 2 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby dwgknz on Mon 19/Dec/16 12:13pm

Klarkash-ton wrote:Disappointed with Cameron Brown's lack of comprehension.

The issue with Lance is not really just the drugs: he did them and he caught caught, and so did a lot of others. That is seriously bad enough. But once he was caught he didn't admit it and take his punishment like most others, he just did his best to destroy the witnesses lives, livelihoods, and in some cases their family's too.

I feel admiration and sorrow for the people who stood up to him, facing legal threats from him and death threats from the lunatic fringe of his fanbase.


Should've run for President this year, all traits the American's were aware of and still voted for in their President Elect. In fact probably would've been a better choice.
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby comadi on Mon 19/Dec/16 7:36pm

Why would you want to ride with a drug cheat ?
Everything he has achieved is a lie.

He left or got kicked out of the Livestrong foundation in 2012 so what has he done since to gain some forgiveness ?

I can forgive any law or rule breaker, but why the hell would you want to take your teenage son cycling with him ?
comadi
Member for: 1 year 0 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby 13daza on Mon 19/Dec/16 10:15pm

comadi wrote:Why would you want to ride with a drug cheat ?
Everything he has achieved is a lie.

He left or got kicked out of the Livestrong foundation in 2012 so what has he done since to gain some forgiveness ?

I can forgive any law or rule breaker, but why the hell would you want to take your teenage son cycling with him ?


Out of curiosity I spoke with my son on our ride tonight bout what Lance did with the doping etc ( even edited out the nasty standover and bullying behavior )I asked my nine year old Ethan if he would ride with him after what he had done Ethan says he wouldn't like to ride with a cheat but especially him because he lied about winning and then did it again and again which means he must be a "stink" person ,a few minutes later he decided He would maybe consider riding with him but he would have to apologize personally to everyone he lied to (perhaps a very very long list of people) and make everything o.k with everyone like they do at school then it might be o.k .
But if he thought he was a "stink'' person he wouldn't ride with him ever again.
13daza
Member for: 3 years 6 months

dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby dwgknz on Wed 8th Mar 8:54am

Looking to dust off that decades old USPS kit and replace it with LAs latest kit?


LA has appeared to finally has revealed what WEDU is, they are running a mtb endurance race in the US. They've also set up a team (incl. Armstrong and Hincapie back together again like good BFFS) in the Old Pueblo a 24 race in Tuscon.

And they're selling a kit https://order.hincapiecustom.com/wedu24
dwgknz
User avatar
Member for: 4 years 7 months

Re: Lance Is Awesome - The Best Doper The World Has Ever Seen

Postby banga on Wed 8th Mar 9:29pm

dwgknz wrote:Looking to dust off that decades old USPS kit and replace it with LAs latest kit?


LA has appeared to finally has revealed what WEDU is, they are running a mtb endurance race in the US. They've also set up a team (incl. Armstrong and Hincapie back together again like good BFFS) in the Old Pueblo a 24 race in Tuscon.

And they're selling a kit https://order.hincapiecustom.com/wedu24



The podcast with LA, Hincapie, Vandevalde and the other dude before the race was a good listen. Most of his podcasts are actually and I'm not even a LA fan.
banga
Member for: 14 years 5 months

Cycling | Road Cycling | Road Racing - Latest Posts

Who is online

66 Users browsing this website: DotBot, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], oldandlazy, philstar and 58 guests

REMEBER TO CLICK THE LINKS WHEN BUYING FROM VORB SUPPORTERS


  • Wiggle
  • Chain Reaction Cycles
  • GT Bicycles
  • Merlin Cycles
  • ProBikeKit
  • Torpedo7
  • Vorb Shop