Kona Stinky Priceing

Postby tripler on Thu 10/Jul/08 11:13pm

Hi guys working on a mates nephews stinky as a faver,everythink is nearly stuffed or is stuffed,the drop off triples sound gurgley under a bit of bounce,they are very springy,are they stuffed as my 03 exr bombers are way smoother than these,the BB lockring is stuffed as someone didnt use the right tool to remove (hammer and screwdriver job by the looks)chain bent in 5 places,front and rear cogs sharktoothed,rear derailiur looser than a hooker from amsterdam,disc brakes got no blood in the veins,pivots are nice and tight tho,so how much would a stinky frame with fox dhx in so so condition be worth with good stem/bar,seat/seatpost,$500?,I sort of want to buy it altho I dont DH hardcore its still probly worth it if price is right even if it will hang in the shed for awhile
tripler
"I AM pushing but it won't go in,pass the grease"
Member for: 10 years 4 months

Postby scodee on Thu 18/Sep/08 10:02pm

new bike bro,
scodee
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby tripler on Fri 19/Sep/08 7:59am

yer was thinking that but its always good to have a decent frame siting in the shed for doing deals,thats why I was wondering what would be a good price topay for the frame and rear shock.
tripler

Postby scodee on Tue 23/Sep/08 3:08pm

what year is it?
scodee
Member for: 11 years 4 months

Postby tripler on Wed 24/Sep/08 7:47pm

not sure but is green wid white stinky stencil grafx black rear triangle wid coil dhx shock possibly 03?,should be getting it back soon to replace rear derailier and wil check then
tripler

Clubs | Cycling | Mountain Biking | New Zealand | Northland | Regions | Upper North Island | Whangarei | Whangarei MTB Club - Latest Posts